Best steroids for ur face

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

MOGGER OF BALKAN
What are the best ones for the face ? Many people faces have changed from them Loox,David Laid,Zyz etc

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and ConfusedBolivian
What are the best ones for the face ? Many people faces have changed from them Loox,David Laid,Zyz etc
masteron e + test e, combined with aromasin if needed to keep e2 lvls optimal

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
Tren + test e + rad 140 is my favorite cycle for face

masteron e + test e, combined with aromasin if needed to keep e2 lvls optimal
What about pct bro ? Also how much could a cycle cost ?

What about pct bro ? Also how much could a cycle cost
cost is dependant on your country and a lot of other shit, youll need hcg, enclo and nolva as a pct research stuff yourself don't listen to ppl on this forum and take their word for everything

• +1
cost is dependant on your country and a lot of other shit, youll need hcg, enclo and nolva as a pct research stuff yourself don't listen to ppl on this forum and take their word for everything
Alright bro thanks but wouldnt pct be more expensive then the cycle

Test, will convert to DHT to cause androgenic development

• +1
Reactions: nakus
Alright bro thanks but wouldnt pct be more expensive then the cycle
pct can be more expensive, depends on what you run etc, id also run mk or HGH depending on your budget on this aswell, HGH is great for your face but if you don't wanna pay for pct don't even run a cycle

• +1
pct can be more expensive, depends on what you run etc, id also run mk or HGH depending on your budget on this aswell, HGH is great for your face but if you don't wanna pay for pct don't even run a cycle
Damm i cannot afford all of that even with a job cuz im 15 i could get paid max 300€

Androgens and hgh/peptides if you are still in puberty. Nothing will benefit you if you are an adult, if anything it will make you bald quicker and bloat you.

I'm just on test with mid dose ostarine

Like 15mg daily

And about 120mg test per week (120lb manlet it makes sense ik it's low)

Tryna not get puffy so this is a pretty moderate stack, and I'm on trt for the foreseeable future,

It really improved my quality of life, it's so in the background I didn't acknowledge the difference actively but it keeps me so locked in general and feel like a fucking loser when I'm broke.

Test + shrooms microdose actually changed my outlook on life and motivation immensely

Could be the incel solution :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
that's too much dude wtf, you'd literally nuke ur hormones

Takes test e for roids, arimidex for AI, nolvadex for pct

THAT'S LITERALLY IT, don't nuke ur fucking system, just add anavar or sum shit, y'all wanna have massive side effects and 0 gains

I'm just on test with mid dose ostarine

Like 15mg daily

And about 120mg test per week (120lb manlet it makes sense ik it's low)

Tryna not get puffy so this is a pretty moderate stack, and I'm on trt for the foreseeable future,

It really improved my quality of life, it's so in the background I didn't acknowledge the difference actively but it keeps me so locked in general and feel like a fucking loser when I'm broke.

Test + shrooms microdose actually changed my outlook on life and motivation immensely

Could be the incel solution :ogre:
Fuck I already got test e here but I don't have the money to buy arimidex

I'm excited to pin

THAT'S LITERALLY IT, don't nuke ur fucking system, just add anavar or sum shit, y'all wanna have massive side effects and 0 gains
Not too much roids, clavicular ran the same shit at 16 you wont nuke shit with a good pct :ROFLMAO:

tons of ppl run hcg, nolva and enclo it's not too much it's a good ass pct, NOLVA ALONE DOESNT RESTORE TEST PRODUCTION DONT FUCKING DO THIS :lul:

I'm excited to pin
you don't even need arimidex unless your estro lvls aren't optimal, watch out for sides of high estro then use

Not too much roids, clavicular ran the same shit at 16 you wont nuke shit with a good pct :ROFLMAO:

tons of ppl run hcg, nolva and enclo it's not too much it's a good ass pct
I'd just run nolva ngl, don't got the money for it, that's an expensive stack

you don't even need arimidex unless your estro lvls aren't optimal, watch out for sides of high estro then use
I'm not gonna gamble, gonna wait to buy arimidex

masteron instead od anavae ? Also how much all of these could cost

I'd just run nolva ngl, don't got the money for it, that's an expensive stack
nolva doesnt restore test, goodluck with taking a fucking gamble on your natural test production coming back

nolva doesnt restore test, goodluck with taking a fucking gamble on your natural test production coming back
Thousands of other people reviews says otherwise lol

Thousands of other people reviews says otherwise lol
dont know where those thousands came from, straight from your ass, enclo and hcg to restore test production, nolva lowers estro which inturn "CAN INCREASE TEST PRODUCTION" just like aromasin

Roids are a looksmin for face. Makes you look ogre and old

David took halodrol but halotestin is the best for face

• +1
Reactions: Jova

I'm excited to pin
If ur not underage should be fine at moderate dose.