Best substances for jaw remodeling

aga04

aga04

Iron
When I say jaw remodeling I specially mean to make gonoins more outward and even make the rammus slightly longer.
For now, a quick summary would be to have a consistent chewing routine (with hard gumI do 1 hour with premolars 4-5 days a week), good rest and good diet including calcium, phosphorus, vitamins K, D, enough protein and avoid big weight cuts. Some people also include using MK677 but I dont know whetehter a SARM or a normal steroid is better. This has to be done for at least a year.

What substances including drugs would you or have used? Is there any way to improve the chewing routine?
For looksmaxing is betther to take SARMs, steroids or avoid them? Are SARMs a significant threat to health both short and long term?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
No such thing.

I wonder what the consensus is on chewing. Some say it just makes your face more bloated. It's also worth noting technically molar chewing should cause CW rotation to the mandible, essentially causing more downswing. Whereas incisor and premolar chewing causes CCW rotation and forward growth

I wonder what the consensus is on chewing. Some say it just makes your face more bloated. It's also worth noting technically molar chewing should cause CW rotation to the mandible, essentially causing more downswing. Whereas incisor and premolar chewing causes CCW rotation and forward growth
Regarding making it more bloated it cames down to principally: having really bad masseter insertions, having very inward grown gonions (rounder shape/less angular), using buccinator muscles... If you have medium bf (18-24%) but have normal muscle insertions and neutral gonions chewing will probably still give more angular face.

Yeah, that's why I chew with premolars, to avoid de CW and also because chewing with incisors for a lot of time or really hard, can stress too much the TMJ and mess it up

• +1
Reactions: mclovin
When I say jaw remodeling I specially mean to make gonoins more outward and even make the rammus slightly longer.
Chewing is not going to do that. You need implants, fillers, or a chin wing osteotomy (this last option is an imperfect solution, but has a similar effect).

Regarding making it more bloated it cames down to principally: having really bad masseter insertions, having very inward grown gonions (rounder shape/less angular), using buccinator muscles...
I've never heard of masseter muscle insertion differences.

• +1
Reactions: aga04
The best substance is whatever jaw angle implants are made out of.

Chewing is not going to do that. You need implants, fillers, or a chin wing osteotomy (this last option is an imperfect solution, but has a similar effect).

I've never heard of masseter muscle insertion differences.
of course u didnt heard this guy just made that shit up JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension