best suncreen to get

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
whats the best sunscreen to get thats not filled with bunch of chemicals

don't use sunscreen at all.
That's an extremely legit anti-aging, you just have to use it on your face not your entire body so that you can still get the benefits of sun exposure.

CeraVe products are fine, but sunscreen isn’t necessary if you aren’t getting much sun. Also, it’s less important if you’re naturally tan. A bit of sun won’t photoage you, you’ve evolved to be outside.

dont matter nigga just get an spf50 there's no magical company that makes different sunscreen from everyone else

That's an extremely legit anti-aging, you just have to use it on your face not your entire body so that you can still get the benefits of sun exposure.
It's known to drastically lower testosterone levels with all those jewish chemicals. I'd rather have high testosterone then look a little above older than I'm supposed to look..

CeraVe products are fine, but sunscreen isn’t necessary if you aren’t getting much sun. Also, it’s less important if you’re naturally tan. A bit of sun won’t photoage you, you’ve evolved to be outside.
bro im outside like 8 hours a day so i think it wouldnt hurt to have it

Attachments

• 26915DBB-651A-4AC4-9D34-39A8F06AFF46.png
    26915DBB-651A-4AC4-9D34-39A8F06AFF46.png
    509.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 9B407ECF-EF83-4142-8B8E-456094E91200.png
    9B407ECF-EF83-4142-8B8E-456094E91200.png
    544.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz and shizuku11111
since we getting closer to summer its always best to wear sunscreen at least on your face I just read about the suns UV's and what they do to your face shits crazy

bro im outside like 8 hours a day so i think it wouldnt hurt to have it
Less than an hour is fine for no sunscreen. At your amount of exposure, you should slather CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen on all your exposed areas. The cheaper sunscreens have chemicals.

It's known to drastically lower testosterone levels with all those jewish chemicals. I'd rather have high testosterone then look a little above older than I'm supposed to look..
Not drastically, the main problem is that they contains xenoestrogens but you can find some sunscreens with much less ED and a more natural composition (they will be weaker tho).

Not drastically, the main problem is that they contains xenoestrogens but you can find some sunscreens with much less ED and a more natural composition (they will be weaker tho).
I still don't believe putting chemicals on your face is optimal... what sunscreen would you prefer with less ED?

I still don't believe putting chemicals on your face is optimal... what sunscreen would you prefer with less ED?
I agree that it isn't optimal but you are biologically meant to age anyway so you will most likely have to use non-natural methods (along diet, lifestyle etc..) if you don't have a top-tier aging genetics to begin with.
I've been recommended this one, all of the ingredients seems fairly safe and ED-free, it's spf25 tho so only a moderate protection.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
I agree that it isn't optimal but you are biologically meant to age anyway so you will most likely have to use non-natural methods (along diet, lifestyle etc..) if you don't have a top-tier aging genetics to begin with.
I've been recommended this one, all of the ingredients seems fairly safe and ED-free, it's spf25 tho so only a moderate protection.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
u have low test if u worry abt that