Best Training split for building muscle ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Does anyone know the best training split for natural lifters ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC
spam shoulders and lats rest is cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, schizo echochamber, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
spam shoulders and lats rest is cope
so ur telling me i should only do shoulders and back and ignore everythning else? lol. i get those two muscles are the most aesthetic but if u only train those two u will end up looking weird

anyway. wats a good routine for these two and how often should i train?

Nigga been on .org for over a year and doesn't even now PPL is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and wsada
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedmark
Arnold split

so ur telling me i should only do shoulders and back and ignore everythning else? lol. i get those two muscles are the most aesthetic but if u only train those two u will end up looking weird

anyway. wats a good routine for these two and how often should i train?
not if ur in the newbie gains phase. push pull legs and get strong on machines tbh, shouldnt be training legs if you are under 5'9 imo. Pull ups and military press lateral raises should be ur main focus

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
All are good except bro split

All i do is sprint for hgh production to repair muscle + leg gains and train biceps and triceps and chest wit weighted calisthenics

Yes please can i have your routine
Push day: bench press (or db bench), lat raises, incline bench, shoulder press, weighted dips then 10 min cardio

Pull day: Weighted pullups, hammer curls, one arm rows, regular curls, 10 min cardio

Leg day: squat, bulgarian split squats, hip thrust, pistol squat, 10 min cardio

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Push day: bench press (or db bench), lat raises, incline bench, shoulder press, weighted dips then 10 min cardio

Pull day: Weighted pullups, hammer curls, one arm rows, regular curls, 10 min cardio

Leg day: squat, bulgarian split squats, hip thrust, pistol squat, 10 min cardio
looks good and you do this 6x a week ?

retarded ass nigga how have you been on here for so long without knowing this? this is basic redpill theory
yes or no ? thats all i asked dude

Does anyone know the best training split for natural lifters ?
there is no one workout plan that works for everyone, you have to change your workouts to be optimal for yourself. but i’d recommend keeping it simple and doing 2-3 exercises for each muscle group and do 8 reps total of different sets of those exercises

Just do a beginner training program you retard. There's no secret "blackpill" knowledge to muscle building.

Just do a beginner training program you retard. There's no secret "blackpill" knowledge to muscle building.
Hey dude, could you please share a good beginner training program that you recommend? I'm quite lost between so many beginner programs that i don't know which to choose. It'll be my first time going to the gym.

Hey dude, could you please share a good beginner training program that you recommend? I'm quite lost between so many beginner programs that i don't know which to choose.
So you don't 100% know the best decision to make for your goals? That's life dawg. Just pick one.

full body compound excerise and a few iso to start

then u can branch out into your own thing