Best UFC weight division for IRL street fighting success ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Title, imo it's Light Heavyweight, because 230lbs walk around weight is big enough to pack power, but not too big to where your slow, sluggish and clumsy or have no athletisicm at all. @traveler thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and dna_cel
LHW but middleweight is good too

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
LHW but middleweight is good too
middleweight size is enough for street fight success, but Light Heavyweight size is the sweet spot for IRL street fighting success. Middleweight's sized guy will likely rely on pure momentum then solid power shots compared to LHW sized guys.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
A Seasoned UFC Fighter of any Weight Class is sufficient for a Street Fight.

They're gonna mog the average person in terms of raw Combat capability

• +1
Reactions: murdah, ElTruecel, dna_cel and 1 other person
A Seasoned UFC Fighter of any Weight Class is sufficient for a Street Fight.

They're gonna mog the average person in terms of raw Combat capability
Yes, but i forgot to mention i meant as in UFC fighters going against each other in the streets, its usually the LHW sized guys who dominate and even come out on top against HW's because they are refined, not slow, have balance, speed, and agility.

• +1
Title, imo it's Light Heavyweight, because 230lbs walk around weight is big enough to pack power, but not too big to where your slow, sluggish and clumsy or have no athletisicm at all. @traveler thoughts ?
heavier the better
ideal walk around 240 to 260 range

average brah on the street is a heavy 190 to 220 40% bodyfat

• +1
height , frame and warrior skull

heavier the better
ideal walk around 240 to 260 range

average brah on the street is a heavy 190 to 220 40% bodyfat
Fat guys arent rlly that strong, depends on the type of fat guy. some guys are athletic fat like those 6'2 270lb beer belly guys who are legit strong asf and got athletic fat, while some are just fat unathletic.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and traveler
Yes, but i forgot to mention i meant as in UFC fighters going against each other in the streets, its usually the LHW sized guys who dominate and even come out on top against HW's because they are refined, not slow, have balance, speed, and agility.

Seems like a redundant scenario lol.Two UFC Fighters whether in the Streets or Octagon is pretty much
gonna have the same result regardless of where they fight

@Gargantuan knows about Combat Sports he could probably give a more elaborate opinion.

Seems like a redundant scenario lol.Two UFC Fighters whether in the Streets or Octagon is pretty much
gonna have the same result as it would regardless of where they fight

@Gargantuan knows about Combat Sport he could probably give a more elaborate opinion.
size matters bro, a 6'4 300lb bear belly niko avocado build gonna hurt if he lands a punch.

As heavy and large as possible. Just not on expense of speed

niggas coping 6'4 ideal mma height taller is better

size matters bro, a 6'4 300lb bear belly niko avocado build gonna hurt if he lands a punch.

No one is disputing that.....? Your argument though is about what weight class would be ideal in a Street
fight.

No one is disputing that.....? Your argument though is about what weight class would be ideal in a Street
fight.
ohhh, in that case i choose francis nannou by default.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Probably LHW
but tom aspinal kills every human alive in a street fight
mma-ufc-fight-night-1032239847-scaled.jpg

85-105kg of useful body mass would be the most ideal in a street fight scenario imo, in this range you get the best of the both worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back