BEST WAY OF GROWING TALLER (ANY AGE, GUIDE FOR NEWCOMERS)

Nice troll buddy

@enchanted_elixir can my thread be botb pls

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
SUBLIMINALS
SUBLIMINALS USE AFFIRMATIONS IN AUDIOS, IMAGES, SOUNDS, ETC.. THAT ONLY YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND PROCESS, THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND CONTROLS EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR MIND AND OUR BODY.

IF YOU TELL YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND TO MAKE YOU TALLER LIKE TELLING IT TO RELEASE MORE GROWTH HORMONE, GROW MORE BONE, UNFUSE YOUR GROWTH PLATES, ETC.. THEN IT WILL DO SO.

THERE ARE AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF SUBLIMINALS YOU CAN FIND ON YOUTUBE, BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE LITERALLY GROWING YOUR BONE TO MAKE YOU TALLER, THEN IT WILL TAKE MONTHS SO YOU JUST HAVE TO BE CONSISTENT.

View attachment 2370354
View attachment 2370355View attachment 2370356

THE COMMENTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, COUNTLESS PEOPLE WITH THEIR OWN STORIES OF HOW SUBLIMINALS WORKED FOR THEM. PERSONALLY I GREW FROM 5'2 TO 5'8 WITHIN 7 MONTHS.

YOU CAN FIND MORE STORIES ON REDDIT ABOUT OTHERS SUCCESS STORIES WITH HEIGHT SUBLIMINALS

View attachment 2370360
View attachment 2370367

ITS CRAZY HOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS LISTEN TO THESE AUDIOS. THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS ONLY, IF YOU THINK NEGATIVELY OR ACT INSECURE THEN YOUR SUBCONCSIOUS MIND WONT BE MOTIVATED TO MAKE ANY SORT OF CHANGES.

SOME ADVICE WHEN LISTENING TO SUBLIMINALS
  • Drink lots of water, you might become a bit dehydrated if you listen to subliminals for a bit of time without drinking water.
  • Believe with all your heart and stay motivated, that’s what makes subliminals work faster.

• Listen at least 4x a day or more if you like. Be careful not to overuse.
  • Subliminals work best when you are asleep, that’s when your conscious mind isn’t at work so your unconsciousness is stronger.
  • It works better with headphones/earbuds but you can just put it on speaker which also works.
  • Try not to stress and think negatively, when you do, it actually gives you the negative result
  • Don’t look into mirrors for at least an hour after using subliminals or anything that might test of the subliminals are working (for example, if you are using weight loss subs, don’t weigh yourself and stress over it)

DONT GIVE UP, DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU THESE DONT WORK. THEY WORKED FOR ME, THEN THEY WILL WORK FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE GO TO R/SUBLIMINAL

It's not even 500 words.

My 5'3 ass will try anything atp

both and future tense

i went from 5'3 to 6'1 in just 1 year and half with this at from 20-21 years old
nice larp

but i shall try subliminals

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill