best way to make the bulge visible?

8incheer

8incheer

Iron
i have recently found out that girls like to stare at it the same way boys like to stare at boobs, so my question is whats the best way to make it visible other that keeping a boner? leave it as it is or put it to go like to one side? or make it stand up (which tbh hurts)

• JFL
Reactions: horizon
i have recently found out that girls like to stare at it the same way boys like to stare at boobs, so my question is whats the best way to make it visible other that keeping a boner? leave it as it is or put it to go like to one side? or make it stand up (which tbh hurts)
Get the fuck out of here you underage fuck. If your name is @8incheer you shouldn't have to do anything to make your bulge visible, it just will be visible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, !MagicMan777, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Baggy grey sweatpants no underwear (y)

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Get the fuck out of here you underage fuck. If your name is @8incheer you shouldn't have to do anything to make your bulge visible, it just will be visible.
not really i usually wide pants and tight boxers anyways, but i have indeed gotten some stares few times, ill be 18 in less than 20 days lol

Last seen apr 21 2024

Retarded larper