Best ways to cope with inceldom (from a 28 KHHV)

OmiaSubhuman

OmiaSubhuman

28yo KHHV deformed 6'1 gymcel w/ heterochromia
I am pretty qualified to talk about this.

Obviously it will depend on the type of person you are and the things you enjoy, but here is a few simple ways you can cope with inceldom that have helped me.

#1 Owning exotic pets
I have a white hetero cat, I got it gifted by my aunt because she said it matched my eyes, but he's born deaf lol so I guess we're both deformed. He helps me cope and makes me feel like I get some validation from women, when they call him cute and I can pretend they are talking about me, also it makes them start a conversation when otherwise they would be repulsed by me. I also own a brazillian black tarantula and a blue komodo viper. which you have to get a special license for btw.

#2 Steroids and gym
People who say "I dont respect guys who roid" are 100% lying, if a 6'1 ugly roider sees them irl they would never dare to say that to their face, they activate their male gaze "bro" mindset and start complimenting them. Easy way for an ugly or deformed guy to get male compliments and respect, feels good and for some guys enough to completely forget about women

#3 Sports
Similar to the last one but this one is good because improvement comes fast especially if you're running compounds for stamina like cardarine. Can pick up a new sport try it for a year or two then when you get really good you can put it to the side and try a new one, easy way to waste hours and still have fun make it feel like you're being productive (even though life as incel is impossible to be productive) And if you are normie and you're doing a mutual gaze sport maybe it can get you a cute girlfriend.

#4 Gaming
This one is kind of rotter and wouldn't recommend doing it unless you are trucel like me. It can be really fun and people don't see your face so can't make fun of you, feels good to destroy people in a video game when irl they lifemog you hard.

#5 Extreme hobbies
This would be like doing something like going on many trips, travelling, doing crazy things like parachuting out of helicopters, going in submarines and water diving, taking life to the fullest is a great way to forget about inceldom, since instead of wanting to die, you just take huge risks that can lead to death, so you no longer feel the need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376, aspiringexcel, Allornothing and 7 others
you can't
having a family and relationship is one of the main instincts and natural basic needs of a man.
you can't say "you cant have water, just eat food bro" or" can't have sex, just play valorant bro".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Detective, terrorblade and 10 others
dnr, just legomaxx and bloatmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GamerCel, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
you can't
having a family and relationship is one of the main instincts and natural basic needs of a man.
you can't say "you cant have water, just eat food bro" or" can't have sex, just play valorant bro".
look at the title he never said those things dont matter, he explicitly said how to cope when you cant attain those things

• +1
Reactions: Descender, terrorblade, GamerCel and 4 others
look at the title he never said those things dont matter, he explicitly said how to cope when you cant attain those things
and i answered "you can't cope with not having those thigs".

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
you can't
dnr, just legomaxx and bloatmaxx
and i answered "you can't cope with not having those thigs".
im literally deformed

Every day I wake up wishing I was white
at least im not indian like you, and you live in west :lul:
im ethnic but i live in my own ethnic land.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade and rand anon
at least im not indian like you, and you live in west :lul:
im ethnic but i live in my own ethnic land.
shitskin cope, you will never see a white JB up close ever in your life

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and OmiaSubhuman
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, OmiaSubhuman and Deleted member 26859
you're tall and white, one flight away from slaying Thai JBs
I could maybe get out of inceldom but then my kids will be subhumans there is no point even trying, and I am so deformed and ugly I don't even think they would want me, they didn't want me when I went on thai tinder
im probably uglier than him

I could maybe get out of inceldom but then my kids will be subhumans there is no point even trying, and I am so deformed and ugly I don't even think they would want me, they didn't want me when I went on thai tinder

im probably uglier than him
I want to bash your skull in and have you reincarnated as a 5'2 indian janitor if you complain one more time

help more people bump

I want to bash your skull in and have you reincarnated as a 5'2 indian janitor if you complain one more time
you mog me your face is actually human looking

based incel on looksmax, added you to the incel krew, bro

• Love it
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman
you mog me your face is actually human looking
that's it, you're getting a free bonesmashing courtesy of me

walking dead hit GIF

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
bonesmashing won't make me human, will only deplete my already dying collagen

I am not incel I am KHHV 28 years old loser deformed
"I am virgin not incel"

Soy Soy Gamer GIF - Soy Soy Gamer Gamer - Discover & Share GIFs

Attachments

• 1687470574836.jpeg
    1687470574836.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and OmiaSubhuman
"I am virgin not incel"

Soy Soy Gamer GIF - Soy Soy Gamer Gamer - Discover & Share GIFs
no, I mean if incel means that you can't get women, they are a tier above me, I have never gotten close to any girl in my life, incels lifemog me a lot

Honestly bro I think at this point buckshot implants would be the best cope for me. I’ll try to eemax for a year, but if that dont work, then everything else is cope.

• +1
Honestly bro I think at this point buckshot implants would be the best cope for me. I’ll try to eemax for a year, but if that dont work, then everything else is cope.
the recovery times would be to long for me I would be too old to ever get a girl then

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
the recovery times would be to long for me I would be too old to ever get a girl then
You just respawn. Hopefully I can respawn as a 6’4 old money anglo chad with connections on wallstreet.

• +1
You just respawn. Hopefully I can respawn as a 6’4 old money anglo chad with connections on wallstreet.
I'd be happy respawning as a normie to be honest

you can't
you can't say "you cant have water, just eat food bro" or" can't have sex, just play valorant bro"
Tbf he said best ways to cope… he did not say alternatives…

• +1
You shouldn’t cope you should keep looksmaxing till you achieve your goals

you can't
Thats why theyre called "copes," they help you deal with existence temporarily, no one is saying copes are equivalent to substitutes

• +1
Reactions: Detective and OmiaSubhuman
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
How about bullying females online
19A18839 293B 4B4A B1BA CC9BB9A47B89

How about bullying females online View attachment 2275809
tbh you're just coping, we "need" surgeries to compensate for our deformed faces or NT or race, but they don't really "need" anything to get a good looking guy, unless black. This is coming from a guy who has been invisible to women all his life, but there is no point compensating with hate, when they hated us first...

a real critique would be telling them "nobody cares about your gym progress men only want you for your face and tits" because that is an actually accurate statement

tbh you're just coping, we "need" surgeries to compensate for our deformed faces or NT or race, but they don't really "need" anything to get a good looking guy, unless black. This is coming from a guy who has been invisible to women all his life, but there is no point compensating with hate, when they hated us first...
They def need surgeries to get a monogamous chad, which is what they want.

I also believe that rape is females fault 99% of the time.

I think that all women are useless whores.

Nah, giving females BDD is life. I made my sister suicidal once,
a real critique would be telling them "nobody cares about your gym progress men only want you for your face and tits" because that is an actually accurate statement

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe
I am pretty qualified to talk about this.

Obviously it will depend on the type of person you are and the things you enjoy, but here is a few simple ways you can cope with inceldom that have helped me.

#1 Owning exotic pets
I have a white hetero cat, I got it gifted by my aunt because she said it matched my eyes, but he's born deaf lol so I guess we're both deformed. He helps me cope and makes me feel like I get some validation from women, when they call him cute and I can pretend they are talking about me, also it makes them start a conversation when otherwise they would be repulsed by me. I also own a brazillian black tarantula and a blue komodo viper. which you have to get a special license for btw.

#2 Steroids and gym
People who say "I dont respect guys who roid" are 100% lying, if a 6'1 ugly roider sees them irl they would never dare to say that to their face, they activate their male gaze "bro" mindset and start complimenting them. Easy way for an ugly or deformed guy to get male compliments and respect, feels good and for some guys enough to completely forget about women

#3 Sports
Similar to the last one but this one is good because improvement comes fast especially if you're running compounds for stamina like cardarine. Can pick up a new sport try it for a year or two then when you get really good you can put it to the side and try a new one, easy way to waste hours and still have fun make it feel like you're being productive (even though life as incel is impossible to be productive) And if you are normie and you're doing a mutual gaze sport maybe it can get you a cute girlfriend.

#4 Gaming
This one is kind of rotter and wouldn't recommend doing it unless you are trucel like me. It can be really fun and people don't see your face so can't make fun of you, feels good to destroy people in a video game when irl they lifemog you hard.

#5 Extreme hobbies
This would be like doing something like going on many trips, travelling, doing crazy things like parachuting out of helicopters, going in submarines and water diving, taking life to the fullest is a great way to forget about inceldom, since instead of wanting to die, you just take huge risks that can lead to death, so you no longer feel the need.

This is a paradox. If you do all 5 of these things, you cannot be an incel. You genuinely cannot. You'll def attract women wtf.

#6 - playing with legos
#7 - visitng a foreign country for vacation

29121.jpg

• +1
They def need surgeries to get a monogamous chad, which is what they want.
what most users want is a cute virgin girlfriend, they just "think" that being chad will give them that, which I suppose it would help with
This is a paradox. If you do all 5 of these things, you cannot be an incel. You genuinely cannot. You'll def attract women wtf.
I am 28 year old KHHV and i do all of them
#6 - playing with legos
#7 - visitng a foreign country for vacation

29121.jpg
yeah good ideas

what most users want is a cute virgin girlfriend, they just "think" that being chad will give them that, which I suppose it would help with

I am 28 year old KHHV and i do all of them

yeah good ideas
Imagine wanting a girlfriend

I think rape victims consume resources and get undeserving sympathy from soyciety.
depends how good the guys genetic was tbh, being raped by a somali or indian subhuman is horrible, but if it was a white htn then it isn't the end of the world

my face is 3/10 I am 28 year old KHHV, it's over for me
>6'1
>white
>roid body
>NT

You have the potential to slay 2/10's or 3/10's tallfag

• +1
>6'1
>white
>roid body
>NT

You have the potential to slay 2/10's or 3/10's tallfag
better to stay incel than dumpster dive tbh, my family are all disappointed in me