Bet you won’t tell your worse bullying incident

VindictiveNihilist

VindictiveNihilist

Iron
Mine was this Becky skank with a bunch of make up on brutally ridicule me for my tics in grade school. My mom just brought her up and now I have flashbacks. Hope that becky frog skank dies of a brain aneurysm in front of her parents. Her mom and dad both hated me too , for no reason . I think about blowing her head off with a shotgun. Luckily, my adderal makes me more stable and decreases these intrusive thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, RichardSpencel, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Mine was this Becky skank with a bunch of make up on brutally ridicule me for my tics in grade school. My mom just brought her up and now I have flashbacks. Hope that becky frog skank dies of a brain aneurysm in front of her parents. Her mom and dad both hated me too , for no reason . I think about blowing her head off with a shotgun. Luckily, my adderal makes me more stable and decreases these intrusive thoughts
I got bullied in front of 5-6 people in thr bathroom and it got recorded. Some 5’7 80 kg myostain deficient freak against a a 5’8 54 kg twink. I’m 5’11 and 67 kg now

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I got bullied in front of 5-6 people in thr bathroom and it got recorded. Some 5’7 80 kg myostain deficient freak against a a 5’8 54 kg twink. I’m 5’11 and 67 kg now
Brutal , that’s rope max tier.

• +1
I never got bullied

in sixth grade my whole friend group went on a facetime without me and for two hours grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down all of the things they hated about me. then they proceeded to send an image of the lists they wrote to a group chat with all of sixth grade in it. nobody would interact with me for weeks and im still bouncing back from it even though its been 3 years. people still talk about it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 32486
She made me think she loved me

• So Sad
Reactions: Supreme
i was chilling in the school bathroom, reading a book locked in the stall because i had no friends then the popular jocks came into the bathroom wanting to use and they noticed a locked stall. they knocked cause i wasnt coming out and then one of them decides to look into it. then they see me, the autistic school weirdo and they jump into my stall, take my book, rip it into shreds, then he grabs me out of the toilet and throws the remains of the book in the toilet and flushes it and leaves, laughing.

• +1
In March , 3 retarded foids and 1 guy where pissing me off. I was very weak mentally at that time as well so I tried fighting them , the foid started filming and for some reason I got emotional. And quickly went at home. I failed. I told my dad about the situation , and here it was my fault. My dad gave me some tips and he promised to not tell the teacher. But he did. Now pretty much the whole school hated me. I was alone 3 months that they thought I was a snitch. I never wanted to that to happen. People would always call me names. After this incident I ditched the redpill and truly became blackpilled leaving me to find this website and down the rabbit hole I went.

Before this incident I was already always being picked on I was the smallest and the shortest and gained some height and weight barely last year.

I might return to the school in the final year of hs. The only thing I can do to gain respect is to looksmax especially gh and roids to get more facial bones and dimorphism , frame , height and muscle.

Either ascend or rope.