BetabuxxDelux "Destiny" wife divorces him for a Swedish Chad

Raydolf_Peatler

Raydolf_Peatler

Ray Peat = Visionary. Been lurking since 2022.

Don't let Saint ITV find out about this one :lul: .

Destiny is a popular streamer and he is a very famous in the BP community for being a Betabuxx delux. A Betabuxx Delux is basically when am Woman marries an uglier man for money. Being a betabuxx delux only ends you up cheated on, divorced or in a sexless relationship. Just because you are in a relationship with her does not mean that she truly loves you. He is in an open relationship :lul: with his wife and recently he announced that he and his wife are getting divorced after she left him for a Swedish Chad.:lul:

THIS IS PURE BLACKPILL BRUTALLITY.

Being and Incel is not the worse thing you could be. This is worse, now since they have a kid together he will have to finance his cheating wife's lifestyle for the rest of his life :lul: .

THIS IS BRUTAL. SOO BRUTAL.
ITS OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, humanoidsub7, Corleone and 32 others
Ugly aneimic blondes, why should I care about this dalit?

brutal fate of every framecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, wombleboy12, Der Doktor and 1 other person
He has a kid he won at life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whist, Deleted member 32973, YUNGMAXXER and 5 others
LMAO everyone was saying "insecure incels saying they're not happy" Those bluepill dumbfucks gotta find another cope now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, humanoidsub7, mogstars and 13 others

View attachment 2595186

Destiny is a popular streamer and he is a very famous in the BP community for being a Betabuxx delux. A Betabuxx Delux is basically when am Woman marries an uglier man for money. Being a betabuxx delux only ends you up cheated on, divorced or in a sexless relationship. Just because you are in a relationship with her does not mean that she truly loves you. He is in an open relationship :lul: with his wife and recently he announced that he and his wife are getting divorced after she left him for a Swedish Chad.:lul:

Being and Incel is not the worse thing you could be. This is worse, now since they have a kid together he will have to finance his cheating wife's lifestyle for the rest of his life :lul: .

ITS OVER

predictable. she wasnt his looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Der Doktor and romanstock
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and aspiringexcel
Except the guy isn't a chad but a twink suicidal pretteboymaxxer

This is the guy JFC :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, wombleboy12, mogstars and 27 others
His cope came to an end. Every cope does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Der Doktor, aesthetic beauty and 2 others

It’s over for white boys jfl

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @WishIwasChico

GTFIH

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Xangsane and Raydolf_Peatler

if i get cucked by that nigga i'm not even ropping i'd just cry myself to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mogstars, RichardSpencel and 11 others
"The Blackpill always comes back to collect" Saint ITV

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, g0op, TheMaxxer333 and 7 others
Blackpill came and collected.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 2beltshawty, aesthetic beauty and 5 others

The bluepill came to collect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, RichardSpencel, 2beltshawty and 7 others
LMAO everyone was saying "insecure incels saying they're not happy" Those bluepill dumbfucks gotta find another cope now
This. Can’t believe cucks think a relationship like that is healthy

• +1
Reactions: Der Doktor, g0op and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

He still mogs Destiny though

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, g0op, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person

View attachment 2595186

ITS OVER

Fate of every r/inceltear subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Der Doktor, g0op and 5 others

View attachment 2595186

ITS OVER

didn't this destinigga steal this chick from HIS OWN FUCKING FAN? He deserves this lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, wombleboy12, Der Doktor and 2 others

Just go gym brah!
Meanwhile the guy who actually cucks other men:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
being a subhuman and having an open marriage with hot blonde, what could possibly go wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Der Doktor
being a subhuman and having an open marriage with hot blonde, what could possibly go wrong?
If you think he’s subhuman, you’re a fakecel (like 99% of you). He’s average. Plus he fucked other women

• +1
Reactions: Melly
Inb4 this thread blows up

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Nebula, Kristin and 4 others
If you think he’s subhuman, you’re a fakecel (like 99% of you). He’s average. Plus he fucked other women
i'm just trying to make a pithy comment not get in a fucking autistic debate over the precise rating of "Destiny." this is why you're incel.

in any case, i agree that facially he is average or even slightly above average. but he's giga framecel, like literally looks like a disabled person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin

View attachment 2595186

ITS OVER

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, alriodai and Deleted member 31497
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Azr616, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
i'm just trying to make a pithy comment not get in a fucking autistic debate over the precise rating of "Destiny." this is why you're incel.

in any case, i agree that facially he is average or even slightly above average. but he's giga framecel
you're right hes subhuman lol, he might not be subhuman facially but in general he has death tier height and frame

only basement dwellers think only face matters, height and frame and body plays a huge part

View attachment 2595186

ITS OVER

It was bound to happen tbh she cheated on her ex with him.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Trilogy
Least doomed blue hair liberal

View attachment 2595186

ITS OVER

It was bound to happen. At least he has status to fall back on. Hoes gonna be Hoes. He stole that girl from her ex who let him stay in his house free of charge.

He mogs destiny that’s all that matters.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and HeightPilledum

Suicidal twink >>>> CUCK midget

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Kristin and Der Doktor
how does the twink look like wtf???

ANOTHER W FOR SKINNY SUCIDIDAL PPL LIKE ME

didn't this destinigga steal this chick from HIS OWN FUCKING FAN? He deserves this lol

That guy is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. This girl is weird. She goes with 3 very ugly guys yet she's beautiful and she admits to sleeping around so she knows she can get chads. She obviously went with Destiny to use him for social status and she's done that very effectively. Who's the new guy? Does he have some sort of status?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

Some pitiful shit. Tug of war for some roast beef pussy. If I ever ever get caught doing this, I want somebody from org to assassinate me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Decha and Kristin

View attachment 2595186

ITS OVER

Truth has won

in any case, i agree that facially he is average or even slightly above average. but he's giga framecel, like literally looks like a disabled person
I’m incel because I’m ugly :soy:

It unironically doesn't matter for destiny cause he is statusmaxxed like crazy online. This girl still got with destiny even though he has a previous marriage and KID JFL. Blackpillers cope hella with looks even tho status is king if you are normie. But seriously I do not wish downfall on destiny since I actually like his takes and content. But sad he is getting divorced I actually liked them as a couple, and the open relationship shit sounded like a good idea if they both smash other people.

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst
That guy is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. This girl is weird. She goes with 3 very ugly guys yet she's beautiful and she admits to sleeping around so she knows she can get chads. She obviously went with Destiny to use him for social status and she's done that very effectively. Who's the new guy? Does he have some sort of status?
He doesn't