beyond over for me in 2024

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
came home after fucking this cute af trans girl. When we cuddling she said she didn’t want to fuck because her butthole might not be fully clean. but then 10mins in to making out she’s grabbing my dick and rubbing it on her butthole. She’s like ‘fuck me daddy.’

God damn her asshole was so tight I came in 30 minutes of fucking the shit out of her. Which is very fast for me. the whole time I was choking her, slapping her butt and spitting in her mouth. even pulling her hair. She literally came from prostate orgasm jfl. that part was a bit gross ngl.

Dude She was moaning so loud her brother came to check in. I was like she’s occupied rn lil bro. After I left im texted her when I can come over next. And then she hit me with the muh I wanna take things slow. Man I’m such a ugly fucking incel with a small penis

That’s fucking bullshit man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sny, InnerVoid, tombradylover and 17 others
this is the end for you youre fucking men cause of inceldom bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Sny, aspiringexcel and 5 others
came home after fucking this cute af guy. When we cuddling he said she didn’t want to fuck because his butthole might not be fully clean. but then 10mins in to making out hes grabbing my dick and rubbing it on his butthole. He’s like ‘fuck me daddy.’

God damn his asshole was so tight I came in 30 minutes of fucking the shit out of him. Which is very fast for me. the whole time I was choking him, slapping his butt and spitting in his mouth. even pulling his hair. he literally came from prostate orgasm jfl. that part was a bit gross ngl.

Dude he was moaning so loud his brother came to check in. I was like hes occupied rn lil bro. After I left im texted him when I can come over next. And then he hit me with the muh I wanna take things slow. Man I’m such a ugly fucking incel with a small penis

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and Alt Number 3
"Trans girl", "She"

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Mirin your honesty ngl. Most here would never have the balls to admit something like this.

Pics of the tranny?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, wsada and 6 others
So she had a dick? Thats gay asf

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
nigga got no shame :what::lul::feelswah:

• JFL
came home after fucking this cute af trans girl. When we cuddling she said she didn’t want to fuck because her butthole might not be fully clean. but then 10mins in to making out she’s grabbing my dick and rubbing it on her butthole. She’s like ‘fuck me daddy.’

God damn her asshole was so tight I came in 30 minutes of fucking the shit out of her. Which is very fast for me. the whole time I was choking her, slapping her butt and spitting in her mouth. even pulling her hair. She literally came from prostate orgasm jfl. that part was a bit gross ngl.

Dude She was moaning so loud her brother came to check in. I was like she’s occupied rn lil bro. After I left im texted her when I can come over next. And then she hit me with the muh I wanna take things slow. Man I’m such a ugly fucking incel with a small penis

View attachment 2862713

@5.5psl

@mods ban this homo

• JFL
Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

• JFL
Reactions: fufurjde, Alt Number 3 and BoredPrince
THIS NIGGA FUCKED A DIRTY ASSHOLE TRYNA SELL STORIES HE IS STRAIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Animated GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Alt Number 3
Mirin your honesty ngl. Most here would never have the balls to admit something like this.

Pics of the tranny?

i supposte this is the fag he fucked

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, wsada, TechnoBoss and 4 others
team america vomit GIF

• JFL

View attachment 2862713

*he

• JFL
Worst brag thread of all time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, douche, Clqs and 5 others
nah that one was a real woman. Believe it or not
that bitch looks more masculine than me nigga, i can only imagine what the tranny looks like jfl

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Pics of the tranny?
There’s nothing to gain from lying. I could’ve said it was an actual woman. Maybe I’ll post them later I can’t be fucked rn bro

THIS NIGGA FUCKED A DIRTY ASSHOLE TRYNA SELL STORIES HE IS STRAIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA
I am straight hater. You wouldn’t do anal?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
nicolas cage scream GIF

• JFL
you mean xer

• JFL
that bitch looks more masculine than me nigga, i can only imagine what the tranny looks like jfl
She looks much more feminine than the actual woman. honest to god.

nice try jfl
damn bro you really think im that desperate for pictures of some tranny 25 year old incel fucked? im trying to defend you here

did it have a dick, if so did this not ruin the mirage entirely?

• JFL
damn bro you really think im that desperate for pictures of some tranny 25 year old incel fucked? im trying to defend you here
you sound pretty fucking desperate my guy.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111

View attachment 2862713

Doesn’t count 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Knowing you You’re trolling
If not i lost all my respect for you

Pics of the tranny girl?

@Alt Number 3 Don’t listen to them, dey hating on big player shit. Users here need to take the femboypill

• Love it
Millions of people have died and suffered unimaginable pain in hundreds of wars and conflicts so that you can be born in your country, without being invaded, and live a better life than them, for you to have many kids, so that your country may grow even bigger, become more prosperous and beautiful..

But instead you decided to fuck a guy who's dressed like a girl.. :what: :feelswhy:

• JFL
Millions of people have died and suffered unimaginable pain in hundreds of wars and conflicts so that you can be born in your country, without being invaded, and live a better life than them, for you to have many kids, so that your country may grow even bigger, become more prosperous and beautiful..

But instead you decided to fuck a guy who's dressed like a girl.. :what: :feelswhy:
it’s over.. but she was so cute

you came home AFTER DOING WHAT??!! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelsohgod::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Alt Number 3