BGM has become a retarded rater

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Meso + Meso
@Blackgymmax

I saw the thread where he claimed Ben Barnes was a prototypical MTN and instantly caged. Not because of the claim itself, but because of how he's been doing these threads as of late.

He always spergs out about ideal ratio ranges now, just like CA (CreatingAttractive, guy who does face analysis videos on YT). His whole rating style is now based on CA's formula and approach. But he can't choose decent pics to save his life. He was utterly convinced that the guy had a narrow downgrown jaw and a dolphin ESR for some god forsaken reason. And when another user posted a different picture of him, BGM coped by saying 'nah bro, ik this guy has a narrow face, he can't be that wide', as if he'd seen the nigga irl at some point jfl

Tbh him thinking the guy is a MTN is not even the problem. I'm not claiming he's a PSL God, altho he clearly mogs Elordi facially and I think most people would agree (here and irl). But the way he speaks as if his opinion is objective and meanwhile can't even measure basic ratios properly is so absurd and funny tbh.

Do better bro, seriously.

Also inb4 he calls me a subhuman abomination who will never drown in Toronto Ghetto illiterate pussy like he does daily

@emeraldglass @Squirtle @Gengar @HarrierDuBois @BrahminBoss @aesthetic beauty @6ft4 @Klasik01 @poopoohead @SurgeryEnjoyer @khvirgin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, greywind, nofap and 17 others
In some photos he ranges between HTN and Chadlite
9dc6678089ddb541f3a8a0673f6c681d

Shadowandbone season1 00 26 36 14r2 1675949257

In some others though he does look quite normie

IMG 20240318 024524

Forgivable if age hit him hard.
In thesw last 2 pics he looks like a regular factory worker you casually meet at a bar

• +1
Reactions: greywind, humanoidsub7, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, RAMU KAKA, cytoplasm and 4 others
BGM has 0 original thoughts he just parrots CA

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, greywind, ascension and 5 others
just age and bad picture pill, even chico has some where he looks like a random balding dalit
I know, but you gotta dig to get those. This guy is at events out in the open and are his first search results

Again, all forgivable if it's age catching up to him

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and DelonLover1999
Exactly lol idk what this random Creatingattractive ratio obsession shit is about. He has autism probably

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, nofap, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and DelonLover1999
bump + @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
When you outsource your own ability to perceive attractiveness for a mathematical system you become a literal lobotomite.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: to be human, aesthetic beauty, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
@Blackgymmax

I saw the thread where he claimed Ben Barnes was a prototypical MTN and instantly caged. Not because of the claim itself, but because of how he's been doing these threads as of late.

He always spergs out about ideal ratio ranges now, just like CA (CreatingAttractive, guy who does face analysis videos on YT). His whole rating style is now based on CA's formula and approach. But he can't choose decent pics to save his life. He was utterly convinced that the guy had a narrow downgrown jaw and a dolphin ESR for some god forsaken reason. And when another user posted a different picture of him, BGM coped by saying 'nah bro, ik this guy has a narrow face, he can't be that wide', as if he'd seen the nigga irl at some point jfl

View attachment 2806098

Tbh him thinking the guy is a MTN is not even the problem. I'm not claiming he's a PSL God, altho he clearly mogs Elordi facially and I think most people would agree (here and irl). But the way he speaks as if his opinion is objective and meanwhile can't even measure basic ratios properly is so absurd and funny tbh.

Also inb4 he calls me a subhuman abomination who will never drown in Toronto Ghetto illiterate pussy like he does daily

@emeraldglass @Squirtle @Gengar @HarrierDuBois @BrahminBoss @aesthetic beauty @6ft4 @Klasik01 @poopoohead @SurgeryEnjoyer @khvirgin
the roids changed him🥹😞

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and DelonLover1999
Idk why u think this dude is some mogger he has no standing out good features

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and malvolio511
Idk why u think this dude is some mogger he has no standing out good features
He cucked Andrew Garfield out of a role because he was way more handsome so well he obviously has looks.

U guys are legit retarded subhumans making baseless claims. You can say my rates are wrong but none of you back them with anything objective.
Just saying I'm wrong has 0 basis and just brings this site back into the stone ages. Most of you are just subhumans in denial because you fall out of the ideal for basically all features ratios and misc. Like you dumb ass retards with sub 1 post rep ratios genuinely think you can look at a guy intuitively and tell if girls want to fuck them as a straight male. Tell me exactly how that works retard

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, yeeyeeslayer, Xangsane and 1 other person
It also plays out with my OLD experiments too but when I posy proof you retards just say OLD isn't real life. I am one of the best raters and you guys are no more than the retarded black girls parroting non sense about ugly people being beautiful. Touch grass. He also does not mog elordi even if you ask women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, Xangsane and Magnum Opus
U guys are legit retarded subhumans making baseless claims. You can say my rates are wrong but none of you back them with anything objective.
Just saying I'm wrong has 0 basis and just brings this site back into the stone ages. Most of you are just subhumans in denial because you fall out of the ideal for basically all features ratios and misc. Like you dumb ass retards with sub 1 post rep ratios genuinely think you can look at a guy intuitively and tell if girls want to fuck them as a straight male. Tell me exactly how that works retard
You wanna be objective? Starting by measuring ratios correctly nigga

Hint: His ESR, JFA and FWHR (both total and normal) are all ideal or very near ideal

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
You wanna be objective? Starting by measuring ratios correctly nigga

Hint: His ESR, JFA and FWHR (both total and normal) are all ideal or very near ideal
Screenshot 20240316 183117 ImageMeter

They are extremely off.
His total fwhr is goodxbut gets distorted in some pics

Very harsh rater that will rate you subhuman for the smallest of things if they aren’t 100% ideal.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, kiyopon, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Btw that creatingattractive guy thinks hes 1 in several thousand or 8/10. Thats where relying on those shitty math models gets you

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and soover4me
BGM has 0 original thoughts he just parrots CA
This + he has always been a shit rater
Over for u if you trust a nigger to rate you tbh

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
He knows nothing about genuine nuance and facial anatomy so he just memorises a bunch of figures and ratios to sound smart.

Happens when you lack critical thinking and can't figure anything out for yourself.

I don't even know who CA is.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and gooner888
Barnes a solid chadlite

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Axii
the nigger talks all about ratios and called me a subhumna I knew he was a retard just from is skin tone alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, i_love_roosters, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
@Blackgymmax

View attachment 2806098

Cope everyone knows ratings from Blackgymmax and st tiktokcel are law

• JFL
Reactions: nofap, DelonLover1999 and ascension
Do I need to bump it down again so sorry
Damn I just saw your face. You’re like a Chadlite irl. I’m just not sure if your lips fit your face. It’s a unique look though since you have a pretty boy face (including lip thickness) with relatively masculine lip protrusion (philtrum not very convex).

You’re like a prettyboy Hexum.

• Love it
Reactions: Ramezu
Damn I just saw your face. You’re like a Chadlite irl. I’m just not sure if your lips fit your face. It’s a unique look though since you have a pretty boy face (including lip thickness) with relatively masculine lip protrusion (philtrum not very convex).

You’re like a prettyboy Hexum.
Yea I even have his death tier slanted ramus and antegonial, my lips are more protruding due to braces which I think makes it look a bit odd at times but yes they are quite full and I think may look more harmonious being slightly less full

Judging peoples looks with mathematics is inaccurate. "Mathematically" going only off of ratios my front would be chadlite since all me ratios are more or less flawless except for 1 or 2 slightly outside of the ideal but guess what I'm a LTN so more goes into attractiveness than math. That's an objective discrepancy for you. INB4 "you didn't measure properly", yes I and many did many times on non lens distorted photos. @julianchicago

Yea I even have his death tier slanted ramus and antegonial
Slanted ramus is just a feminine feature that balances your face and looks harmonious in your case. It’s not a failo.

You and Hexum have antegonial notches due to angular gonions, not downgrown jaws. It’s a rare, masculine trait, and a halo that creates angularity from the front.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Ramezu
Slanted ramus is just a feminine feature that balances your face and looks harmonious in your case. It’s not a failo.

You and Hexum have antegonial notches due to angular gonions, not downgrown jaws. It’s a rare, masculine trait, and a halo that creates angularity from the front.
Yes someone else also mentioned that antegonial thing to me I think people like Meeks barret and kater have it aswell they mentioned it had to do with where the antegonial started if it’s at the gonion then it’s what causes the angularity, I still think i would look better with a less slanted ramus but not completely straight

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Judging peoples looks with mathematics is inaccurate. "Mathematically" going only off of ratios my front would be chadlite since all me ratios are more or less flawless except for 1 or 2 slightly outside of the ideal but guess what I'm a LTN so more goes into attractiveness than math. That's an objective discrepancy for you. INB4 "you didn't measure properly", yes I and many did many times on non lens distorted photos. @julianchicago
I mean the way CA does it includes factors like angularity dimorphism and misc features but these are all weighted into an equation the way in which your looks are totally evaluated would not be purely off hamrony via his method which I assume bgm will also be using a similar formula, regardless you don’t inherently need these things to tell a good looking face but some people prefer this method

• +1
The math part is essential to everyone's rating system, it's just that your brain does it subconciously and with its own internal biases (e.g. someone might care a lot about eye spacing but not so much jaw width, while another person might put more weight on exocanthion, etc).

Then, all those calculations are judged against other things like health indicators, coloring, angularity, to make up the total sum of a person's attractiveness fron your pov

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Ramezu
You're a lower rating than your ratios would indicate obviously due to non ratio related flaws, and nobody ever said that ONLY ratios matter, they are definitely more important than coloring and bone mass though
Ratios play hand in hand with facial averageness, and it's the reason that someone like f.e. Chico consistently gets better responses from girls than Barrett, who is a total fwhr, fwhr and mfrcel despite having exceptional coloring and insane bones

• +1
You're a lower rating than your ratios would indicate obviously due to non ratio related flaws, and nobody ever said that ONLY ratios matter, they are definitely more important than coloring and bone mass though
Ratios play hand in hand with facial averageness, and it's the reason that someone like f.e. Chico consistently gets better responses from girls than Barrett, who is a total fwhr, fwhr and mfrcel despite having exceptional coloring and insane bones
Obviously I'm a lower rating than my ratios which is a counterargument to BGMs rigid way of measuring attractiveness. That's the entire point, I suffer from proportional flaws he can't calculate but are there nonetheless. On the contrary to choke down someone rating due to ratio flaws when they still are attractive is an equally incorrect way of using ratios as a template for attractiveness which is seen by BGM once again.

"MTN/50th percentile because of x ratios broo!!!"
ben barnes hair GIF

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Obviously I'm a lower rating than my ratios which is a counterargument to BGMs rigid way of measuring attractiveness. That's the entire point, I suffer from proportional flaws he can't calculate but are there nonetheless. On the contrary to choke down someone rating due to ratio flaws when they still are attractive is an equally incorrect way of using ratios as a template for attractiveness which is seen by BGM once again.

ben barnes hair GIF
You should of course still include coloring, bones, dimorphism in your ratings instead of solely relying on ratios, and also the ideal ratio ranges are debatable. Literally everything in the universe is representable by mathematics, so it can't be the concept's fault, the fault lies in how people use it.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI and HarrierDuBois
You should of course still include coloring, bones, dimorphism in your ratings instead of solely relying on ratios, and also the ideal ratio ranges are debatable. Literally everything in the universe is representable by mathematics, so it can't be the concept's fault, the fault lies in how people use it.
There is something inherently within flawed in a system which pops Ben Barnes out as being 50th percentile, even moreso to say he is below Jacob Elordi.

ben barnes hair GIF
mirin how you argued against bgm's point even while assuming he did his homework correctly, which he didn't.

All the ratio falios he said Barnes has were incorrect, since he measured from a lens distorted pic lol

• +1
There is something inherently within flawed in a system which pops Ben Barnes out as being 50th percentile, even moreso to say he is below Jacob Elordi.
Absolutely. But tbf, the only reason that happened is because BGM fucked up in the first place. If he had measured correctly he would've had no argument and therefore no thread to begin with.

• +1
mirin how you argued against bgm's point even while assuming he did his homework correctly, which he didn't.

All the ratio falios he said Barnes has were incorrect, since he measured from a lens distorted pic lol
I basically did a Dostoevsky and painted up the antithesis and my opposite of what I believe as being the strongest most intelligent and powerful version of itself that it could be. So that when I beat it, I beat it rightfully and thoroughly leaving no trace or fragments to pick up afterwards.

Watch timestamped excerpt for the most honorable, difficult, and ruthless argumentative technique ever presented:

• Love it
I basically did a Dostoevsky and painted up the antithesis and my opposite of being the strongest most intelligent and powerful version of itself that it could be so that when I beat it, I beat it rightfully and thoroughly leaving no trace or fragments to pick up afterwards.

• JFL
I didn't apply BGMs system onto his face myself yet but already by my intuition his total fwhr, fwhr, mfr chin to philtrum look like they're in the ideal range, ct looks like a bit above 6 deg but should still be close to the ideal range, chin to philtrum may be a bit too high and ESR a little too wide set, those unidealities don't put him into 50% though, his facial proportions look better than the ones I see on the avg white guy here

Contrary to Jacob Elordi who literally looks like a rat to me at first glance, with a cucked mouth area, prognathic chin, also dolphin esr in some shots, negative brow tilt, loose lower lids
I'd also put Ben Barnes above Elordi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and HarrierDuBois
I didn't apply BGMs system onto his face myself yet but already by my intuition his total fwhr, fwhr, mfr chin to philtrum look like they're in the ideal range, ct looks like a bit above 6 deg but still fine, chin to philtrum may be a bit too high and ESR a little too wide set, those unidealities don't put him into 50% though, his facial proportions look better than the ones I see on the avg white guy here
View attachment 2807088
Contrary to Jacob Elordi who literally looks like a rat to me at first glance, with a cucked mouth area, prognathic chin, also dolphin esr in some shots, negative brow tilt, loose lower lids
I'd also put Ben Barnes above Elordi
Keep in mind Ben Barnes has surpassed his 40s and Jacob Elordi is still in his mid 20s. This is what an actual mog battle would look like when using Ben at an equal age, (spoiler alert, Elordi gets BTFO):

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Magnum Opus