Big d matters more than face and body tbh

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
I’m 8 inches long but I fraud 11 inches. And the amount of twerk vids I’ve gotten from religious women are funny

I’m prob a 6/10 facially and my bod is like8/10

literally my first message is a dick pic. Nothing else and they always respond with ass pics or saying some insane shit about how they wanna rape me

sometimes I just degrade them in the first message and say “suk it hoe” and they even love that shit more lmao

meanwhile she’s in a ltr with her hubby lool

NEVER DO LTR.

no relations crew. Smash and dash crew for life. I’m never settling or gettting in to a relationship

would rather shoot my self with a gun then be in a relationship lmfao

edit: btw ITS EVERYGIRL who’s hoeing. I’ve gotten lawyers twerking, police women, even a fire fighter acting like complete animals lmfao

A big dick is the only, and I repeat ONLY thing that matters.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Chadeep and goat2x
greycel thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
pics or larp

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, spark and Deleted member 502
everyone on this site is at least 6'3 with at least 7 inch cawk :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2658 and 15 others
He’s also 6 facially ok bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
tales from the gypsy hideout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and diggbicc
nice pics op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Shubham4894, Chadeep and 1 other person
No dick for your F A C E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Turanid_Bull
Today the autism stated:
I’m 8 inches long but I fraud 11 inches. And the amount of twerk vids I’ve gotten from religious women are funny

literally my first message is a dick pic. Nothing else and they always respond with ass pics or saying some insane shit about how they wanna rape me

sometimes I just degrade them in the first message and say “suk it hoe” and they even love that shit more lmao

NEVER DO LTR.

no relations crew. Smash and dash crew for life. I’m never settling or gettting in to a relationship

edit: btw ITS EVERYGIRL who’s hoeing. I’ve gotten lawyers twerking, police women, even a fire fighter acting like complete animals lmfao

• +1
He is right when it comes to online or at least word of mouth. Having a big dick while being ugly/average is basically a female's version of a butterface. Attractive females will fuck you but will not want to be seen in public with you. Face matters more online and offline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, hairyballscel and 1 other person
You are not 8"

• +1
I'm seeing 8-9" here thrown everywhere but yet to see a legit one

Offered one guy 100$ for his "22 cm=8.7 inches" penis pic with ruler yet he didn't send them, wonder why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Shubham4894, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
I'm seeing 8-9" here thrown everywhere but yet to see a legit one

Offered one guy 100$ for his "22 cm=8.7 inches" penis pic with ruler yet he didn't send them, wonder why
You should know by now that it's over if you're not 10 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
literally my first message is a dick pic.
Just lol 2
Just lol 2
Just lol 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2658
This site has gone to shit.
Everyone is larping about being at least 6'2 tall and having MINIMUM 7inch dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502, Shubham4894 and 3 others
This site has gone to shit.
Everyone is larping about being at least 6'2 tall and having MINIMUM 7inch dick.

I mean I really do have a 8 inch dick and I’m not larping about anything lol.
hEverything I’ve said in that post is true

I’ve gotten police women, fire fighters, lawyers,“good girls”, “good religious girls” married women, girls who post there bf on Instagram. Etc. every single type of women to act like complete hoes sending me ass pics and twerk vids just over my single dick video lol. 3 messages(2 if you don’t include my dick vid) and there slutting it up

Honestly my dick is my best feature, body second, then my face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Cope, women get pleasure only by fucking a male with an attractive face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and needsolution
Cope, women get pleasure only by fucking a male with an attractive face

I never said attractive face doesn’t matter

but I’ve seen the tinder screenshots y’all make of good looking dudes and it’s NOTHING compared to my screenshots of how girls react to my dick lmfao. Not ganna post cause I don’t want to be known but trust me

that being said seeing the convos from good looking tinder guys and then looking at my convos from my dick, it makes sense to me that dick>face

• +1
I’m 4 inches long but I fraud 11 inches. And the amount of twerk vids I’ve gotten from religious women are funny

NEVER DO LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and AlexHeally
I never said attractive face doesn’t matter

but I’ve seen the tinder screenshots y’all make of good looking dudes and it’s NOTHING compared to my screenshots of how girls react to my dick lmfao. Not ganna post cause I don’t want to be known but trust me
Yeah someone will recognize u from dick picture or screenshots of messages... Keep coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA, diggbicc and 1 other person
According to greycel data everyone here is 6'2 8 inch cock, zyzz physique and gandy bones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, diggbicc and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back