big dick energy

superhans

superhans

Iron
I think this one was not discussed. Even though looks are important, some guys have that big dick energy that somehow attracts women. They definitely don't have pretty boy looks and shit, but women seem to be intrigued by that type of guys. Usually guys like that have average face and no special physical qualities.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 1973
some guys have that big dick energy that somehow attracts women.
Examples?
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
big dick energy = confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Vidyacoper
Examples?
giphy.gif
I wont give you an example of a celebrity or famous guy because everyone will tell that is because of their status. I know people in real life that has SOME status and are average looking but women are attracted to them as hell.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
The way you walk and carry yourself shows big dick energy. Incels that aren’t used to women walk like bitches and stare at everything. The only way to have big dick energy is to PEGymMaxx and LooksMaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Fucking retarded ass nigger tier thread OP I suggest you kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Really stupid thread . Just call it confindece . And i hope you get raped

• +1
Reactions: Mogger
I think this one was not discussed. Even though looks are important, some guys have that big dick energy that somehow attracts women. They definitely don't have pretty boy looks and shit, but women seem to be intrigued by that type of guys. Usually guys like that have average face and no special physical qualities.
Thing with height and dick size - They don't matter as long as you're sub 5, like i can have 8 incher, be 6'6, but have 3/10 face, come on people, makes no sense