Big incel trait Is scrolling through tik tok and ig reels and commenting

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Like you must be severely mentally damaged if you do that shit... On top of not having a fulfilling Life, not being content with It, Just like being on this forum. All the slayers and gl people i know from real Life either didn't have social media or Just used It to text girls. If you're Active on those platforms you Need to reconsider your Life badly, Imagine dating a girl that Is Active on IG reels, consuming trash content, promoting hate, lookism, classism, not traditional at all, that could never be me. People like @Makeyousit consume that shit everyday then become schizophrenic

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Manletmachine, EggKing and 7 others
I don't even have Instagram or tiktok

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
True must kms

Like you must be severely mentally damaged if you do that shit... On top of not having a fulfilling Life, not being content with It, Just like being on this forum. All the slayers and gl people i know from real Life either didn't have social media or Just used It to text girls. If you're Active on those platforms you Need to reconsider your Life badly, Imagine dating a girl that Is Active on IG reels, consuming trash content, promoting hate, lookism, classism, not traditional at all, that could never be me. People like @Makeyousit consume that shit everyday then become schizophrenic
thanks man i need to start visiting these places

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Heinrich Schmidt, ElTruecel and 1 other person
being active here is honestly more beneficial than consuming all the brainrotted tiktok and insta reels content tbh

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Heinrich Schmidt and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I am on tiktok. But do not worry, my for you page is nazi edits, fascism, third position, christianity, ted kaczynski, elliot rodger, looksmaxxing, currypiller (a tiktoker), blackpill, return to nature, mapping, nationalist edits, and all sorts of propaganda and edits.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and EggKing
being active here is honestly more beneficial than consuming all the brainrotted tiktok and insta reels content tbh
Ofc, this forum has a soul, friendly banter, cool stories, funny posts, and no toxic females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Heinrich Schmidt, WishIwasChico and 2 others
I am on tiktok. But do not worry, my for you page is nazi edits, fascism, third position, christianity, ted kaczynski, elliot rodger, looksmaxxing, currypiller (a tiktoker), blackpill, return to nature, mapping, nationalist edits, and all sorts of propaganda and edits.
All shit, they stole all the ideas from here and repackaged for low attention span coomers

Fried attention span says hello btw

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
bro thinks hes cool

bro thinks hes cool
Cool? It is not. My life has been ruined by the videos that tiktok has shown me. Though I wonder what videos you have been recommended. Probably some wholesome jolly videos.

Cool? It is not. My life has been ruined by the videos that tiktok has shown me. Though I wonder what videos you have been recommended. Probably some wholesome jolly videos.
many such cases. luckily i didn't grow up with that junk.

many such cases. luckily i didn't grow up with that junk.
Milennials are gay. you look like you used MySpace back in the day I’m jealous of that ngl icl.

Milennials are gay. you look like you used MySpace back in the day I’m jealous of that ngl icl.
I only used facebook to chat with my Friends in order to not waste Money on SMS

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel
I used to do that not only on insta and tiktok but on facebook and telegram as well tbh

it's like being a chud whose only activity is rotting and debating online IT'S WORSE THAN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ngl