Big Ugly guys are always faux-bluepill guardian simps who act like dull normie-jock hivemind is everything.

D

Deleted member 33878

Iron
They compensate by making everything come back to a caveman dynamic. Being mad whenever you give them an excuse/ standing up as big strong. Standing up fast to make it about size. Acting stupid and numb to any desire to have a discussion AND ALWAYS instead rather have a situation.

Instead of being smart and having dissection of females... they always act like I'm bitter and gay. (bc they're nervous that people will know what they said and then lose all credibility. To dignify agreement or hearing anything means they can be held accountable to knowing abt it).
Also not giving 5'9cels like me a platform helps them be more distinct)

This is why I think a lot of normies are just ppl pretending to be dumb, and if they look the part (big scary guy) they will try to go along with it.

Saint bagel manlet at 30 seconds in. basically waht I'm talking abt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, poopoohead, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
oh god

your post rep ratio

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and 5.5psl
Pretending to be dumb and evading the call to rationality whenever there's a superficially warranted way to make things violent/ big guy presence energy. That's the perpetuation of the bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
oh god

your post rep ratio
Won't dignify the truth of my post.

Plus the entire point of this is that people hide the truth of their views so doesn't low rep coincide with my philosophy.

Last edited:
Can't expect much from a "basementcel"
Guess I may as well say I'm not a basementcel and I only said that to roleplay along here.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksOrDeath
Pretending to be dumb and evading the call to rationality whenever there's a superficially warranted way to make things violent/ big guy presence energy. That's the perpetuation of the bluepill.
That's more redpill than bluepill, and a bad interpretation of it, acting "alpha" when you're threatened.

bluepill is conflict averse unless it comes to other people, even then they won't utilize traits associated with "toxic masculinity"

Guess I may as well say I'm not a basementcel and I only said that to roleplay along here.
have one rep

i single handedly improved your ratio by 2x

rejoice my basement boy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
He's obese

Any blackpiller who will complain about their life, but hasn't attempted to get lean deserves no sympathy

He's like 200 at 5ft

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
have one rep

i single handedly improved your ratio by 2x

rejoice my basement boy
"
hyperfocusing on anything is autistic but IQ autists are on a whole other level
"
-your post

When you post troll 4chan meme lul kek stuff 247 why should I care.

^^

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksOrDeath
He's obese

Any blackpiller who will complain about their life, but hasn't attempted to get lean deserves no sympathy

He's like 200 at 5ft
He’s still 5 foot bro…

Being 5 foot is very short for a girl, but for a man it’s just depressing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back