Biggest copes in history

Lukkas

Lukkas

Iron
If you have sub5 friends, I know it sucks to hear but you're ugly too, not once in my lifetime have I seen a non sub5 friends or dating with a sub5 or higher looking friends, if someone says you have no friends and your friends are sub5, they're right. Your sub5 friends are friends with you because THEY'RE the desperate and you're just a replacement because they can't make real friends. hope this helps ❤

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and Lokki
what a high iq post

jk kys please

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Costcosuperstore, Zeta and 7 others
Doesn’t apply for blacks

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell and try2beme
Ground breaking

Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 64865, greywind and 1 other person
Ground breaking
Some people just need to egomin because they're fucking ugly and just because they have a bunch of sub5 friends doesn't make them special whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
not really true in my experience I see lots of subhumans and attractive people that are friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, greywind and itsbegincell
not really true in my experience I see lots of subhumans and attractive people that are friends
Are the attractive people just using the sub5s as a sorta gateway for more popularity because that happens a lot

Friends are usually somewhat looksmatched. Then the best looking guys just get their pick.

• +1
Reactions: Lukkas
Friends are usually somewhat looksmatched. Then the best looking guys just get their pick.
Only becouse looks and status are correlated, bluepilled men dont really take looks into account.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Only becouse looks and status are correlated, bluepilled men dont really take looks into account.
Bluepill people might not see it but others definitely do

Water is wet yes.

• +1
Reactions: douche
Water is wet yes.
Understandable but people seriously need to know this because I've seen like 14yos that think they're the shit because they have a lot of friends when they all look like a goblin

• +1
friendships are made through childhood, your brain is so fried from modernity that you can't figure out how much of a monkey brainwashed by movies and media you are

friendships are made through childhood, your brain is so fried from modernity that you can't figure out how much of a monkey brainwashed by movies you are
Nobody is talking about kids, sure kids do this too but I've seen a lot of adults that just are friends way lower than their looksmatch and just think worse of themselves, ugly people think they look good, good looking people think they're ugly (most of the time)

• +1
Okay but this looks normal, normal average guy and a psl, outside of bp this is fine but in bp he's not even sub5
hes a 4/10.

Okay but this looks normal, normal average guy and a psl, outside of bp this is fine but in bp he's not even sub5
He would get rated a LTN here, but I agree with you that outside of this forum this guy isn't considered ugly really.

• +1
Reactions: Lukkas
hes a 4/10
Hence the other responses, "
Friends are usually somewhat looksmatched. Then the best looking guys just get their pick." This is what's going on, not because he's desperate

Understandable but people seriously need to know this because I've seen like 14yos that think they're the shit because they have a lot of friends when they all look like a goblin
I still don't know why it matters ?
Looks matter in a sexual standpoint, yes it matters, a partner will want a good looking partner for her offspring and because its sexually attractive to be good looking.
Why should I give a fuck for my friends? Do I want to fuck my friend? Like seriously?

Nobody is talking about kids, sure kids do this too but I've seen a lot of adults that just are friends way lower than their looksmatch and just think worse of themselves, ugly people think they look good, good looking people think they're ugly (most of the time)

Friendships and relationships, in general, often form with people who share similar physical traits with us, known as phenotypic traits. Many people tend to be drawn to those who resemble them in some way, but it has nothing to do with PSL autism. My childhood friends, whom I consider to be the closest connections aside from family (who are, in a sense, an extension of me), may exhibit little variations in their physical appearance compared to our own phenotype. It seems that we are naturally inclined to gravitate towards those who are similar to us, simple as that. Uglier, prettier, in the sense of PSL retardation, isn't related to friendship. But this is all my small town kid experience.

Last edited:
Friendships and relationships, in general, often form with people who share similar physical traits with us, known as phenotypic traits. Many people tend to be drawn to those who resemble them in some way, but it has nothing to do with PSL autism. My childhood friends, whom I onsider to be the closest connections aside from family (who are, in a sense, an extension of me), may exhibit variations in their physical appearance compared to our own phenotype. It seems that we are naturally inclined to gravitate towards those who are similar to us, simple as that. Uglier, prettier, in the sense of PSL retardation, isn't related to friendship.
Okay, I see the issue going on. We're not even close to surrounded by the same people. You have the nostalgic personality trait along with the people around you, most of the people I'm around, their friendships are based off of status while still being close but not really emotionally connected.