Biggest incel trait: Not having a criminal record

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Gold
I don't know why these soy retards like to brag about "Muh Im such a nice honest guy, I live a descent live never even got in trouble with the law" JFL that's about the biggest failo you can have as man.

As a man you arent supposed to play by the rules, you are SUPPOSED TO FUCK SHIT UP.
why do you think our great grandma's invented "nice guys finish last?" Being an obedient little puppet controlled by the jews is boring as hell. Females crave men who spray paint walls, drunk drive, get into bar fights....You will never see a criminal that doesn't slay ABOVE his league.
:chad::chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Ricky212, ConfusedBolivian and 5 others
So TJ Lane was a fakecel..

So TJ Lane was a fakecel..
I never heard about him being incel tbh but these guys that start killing ppl because they were socially outcasted are different from men who are dark triad ever since their youth.

I mean I got a lawyer to keep my record clean. You don’t want shit on your record if u want a good job.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, rhinoplasty and murdah
Most retarded take of the century

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, HitAndRun, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
I crashed my car when drunk but evaded a DUI.

I assume that isn’t dark triad though. What’s your opinion on that OP.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, vermillioncorefan and theonewhocantascend
I don't know why these soy retards like to brag about "Muh Im such a nice honest guy, I live a descent live never even got in trouble with the law" JFL that's about the biggest failo you can have as man.

As a man you arent supposed to play by the rules, you are SUPPOSED TO FUCK SHIT UP.
why do you think our great grandma's invented "nice guys finish last?" Being an obedient little puppet controlled by the jews is boring as hell. Females crave men who spray paint walls, drunk drive, get into bar fights....You will never see a criminal that doesn't slay ABOVE his league.
i got away with it all

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

another day another dumbfuck thread. those low class thug violent criminals are desired only by thug ratchet ghetto women. normal women and good looking ones are disgusted by guys with that behaviour

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
if its a white collar crime, any sex crime then its a failo

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
I mean I got a lawyer to keep my record clean. You don’t want shit on your record if u want a good job.
Makes sense, that's obvs not what I mean.

It's just that someone who has never broke the law= incel.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Most retarded take of the century
That's something ever normies know about. Women hate good guys.
If you play have by the rules, you will have the same fate as Kaka :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Makes sense, that's obvs not what I mean.

It's just that someone who has never broke the law= incel.
Ye there is a grey area. Never get shit on your record, but don’t be a slave to the system.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, murdah and theonewhocantascend

Well if you didn't hurt anybody, it isn't exactly dark triad per se but that's exactly the type of thing a slayer bad boy does on a regular basis.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Kind of true among ethnics, sans East Asians. Has to be a violent crime tho, one foids would easily get wet over.

depends how many mph over the speed limit u were going

nigger trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, vermillioncorefan and kebab
legit being a bad boi incel is the answer

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan