Billionaires sell to brokies

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Apple, Nile, Mcdonalds, Burger King, and Starbucks all targeted towards brokie consoomers.

But millionaires sell to billionaires and millionaires, realistically you'll never become a billionaire. You have a higher chance of booking a business owner on a call and getting them on a $2000m/retainer with a $2500 upfront cost fee. Than you do selling $2000 worth of product every month to a consoomer.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend, Roquefort and 1 other person
totally wrong, Im waiting for apple stock to 100x in the next 5 months we'll see whos the brokie

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, Roquefort and 2 others
You have a higher chance of booking a business owner on a call and getting them on a $2000m/retainer with a $2500 upfront cost fee
honestly i feel like this is impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and schitzowarrior40
Apple, Nile, Mcdonalds, Burger King, and Starbucks all targeted towards brokie consoomers.

But millionaires sell to billionaires and millionaires, realistically you'll never become a billionaire. You have a higher chance of booking a business owner on a call and getting them on a $2000m/retainer with a $2500 upfront cost fee. Than you do selling $2000 worth of product every month to a consoomer.
And water is wet this is why teachingmensfashion won't become a billionaire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432

I think making software is your best bet for being a billionaire in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
I think making software is your best bet for being a billionaire in 2023
Preferably a B2B one but it’s super expensive and time consuming.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern