Bimax in one hour

Good, went in to the room, got blacked out with fentanyl and woke up in recovery room. No pain, just insane swelling but its easily manageable, from what i read, people saying that djs recovery is hell, i cant agree with that. Looking forward for the swelling to go down to see at least initial results
first day is always okay because of the anesthesia 2nd is the worst

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 32196 and Tai Lung
What happens if u vommit when your mouth is wired
Idk i wanted to vomit yesterday but got injected with some anti-vomit shit and it went away, now im eating stuff and no nausea signs showing so should be good. You have to cut the wires in order to vomit, i guess it should pass through the holes between too, because there are not food chunks in there, but i am not a doc lol, they told me to cut the wires in emergency

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Tai Lung
Good, went in to the room, got blacked out with fentanyl and woke up in recovery room. No pain, just insane swelling but its easily manageable, from what i read, people saying that djs recovery is hell, i cant agree with that. Looking forward for the swelling to go down to see at least initial results
well its not the first day thats bad. its the first 1-2 weeks. im getting it in abt a month hopefully helps me

well its not the first day thats bad. its the first 1-2 weeks. im getting it in abt a month hopefully helps me
2 weeks? I heard it only gets easier after the first one, i can update you how it goes but i have high pain/no comfort tolerance so its different for everyone

Konrad Walerzak
3mm maxilla, 7mm mandible, surgery mostly to correct asymmetry
walerzak is far from ideal jfl

post your face in before

walerzak is far from ideal jfl

post your face in before
I wont post my face, but as I said i had no problem with recession, i just wanted to do it for the symmetry correction which went good
There were 2 surgeons though i forgot the others name lol

I wont post my face, but as I said i had no problem with recession, i just wanted to do it for the symmetry correction which went good
There were 2 surgeons though i forgot the others name lol
are u polish

• +1
Reactions: starbucks
I wont post my face
also no pics no care, GrAYcel
No, the only people who get surgeries are the ones who can afford it.
its impossible to ascend with one procedure in most cases (like mine one). I cant just get a lefort and call it a day. Several procedures are done only by a few surgeons in the world who are extremely pricy and extremely unpredictable in the future results

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 14vic and Skywalker
also no pics no care, GrAYcel

its impossible to ascend with one procedure in most cases (like mine one). I cant just get a lefort and call it a day. Several procedures are done only by a few surgeons in the world who are extremely pricy and extremely unpredictable in the future results
I stated in the beginning that i wont upload pics, im not retard to post my face on this forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Venommm_ and Skywalker
Low T af.
Im not basement dweller so wouldnt want my pics flying around forums with bad reputation, there are normal people in here, and there are people like u too, so far from ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Venommm_, fleurybobby, MTNAscension2 and 5 others
Im not basement dweller so wouldnt want my pics flying around forums with bad reputation, there are normal people in here, and there are people like u too, so far from ideal
Cóż to za oszczerstwa?! Wypraszam to sobie. Jestem najinteligentniejszym i najnormalniejszym użytkownikiem tego forum, bracie.

• JFL
Tbh if its really messing up with your life, you just have to go for it, there is no other option for drastically upgrading your looks than surgery, it will be worth it in the long way of recovery. I am not encouraging to do it of course, because there are always possibilities of complications, its just all down to your feelings and how does it affect your life bro
Yea i should probably just do it
The only things i really want are bimax, infraorbital implants and jaw implants, i would be satisified with my looks if i got that.
Unfortunately even if i had the low inhibitions to get these surgeries, my parents wouldnt let me. I told my parents i want these things and they said theyll kick me out if i get them. They are extremely bluepilled and think its all about personality. 😔

• Love it
Did it feel like falling asleep slowly?

And how long did you feel the sleep lasted for?

And what did it feel like being stunned like how long did it feel like that you were stunned?

Complications like permanent nerve damage, infections, etc.
I want lefort II so its quite risky since theyd be cutting my entire face leaving it exposed for an hour or two, and would have to be careful with all the nerves

Did it feel like falling asleep slowly?

And how long did you feel the sleep lasted for?

And what did it feel like being stunned like how long did it feel like that you were stunned?
No they put fentanyl in me, one minute of pleasant feeling and i instantly woke up in recovery room, the sleep felt like one second. Tbh i didnt feel the stun, when i woke up i felt good, maybe i still was drugged out but didnt feel that stun that you cant move

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite and Samiscool234
Yea i should probably just do it
The only things i really want are bimax, infraorbital implants and jaw implants, i would be satisified with my looks if i got that.
Unfortunately even if i had the low inhibitions to get these surgeries, my parents wouldnt let me. I told my parents i want these things and they said theyll kick me out if i get them. They are extremely bluepilled and think its all about personality. 😔
Tbh with parents i had the same, i just have the idgaf personality so they couldnt do anything with that, my mom even started to support my decision cause whatever she couldnt forbid me doing that

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
No they put fentanyl in me, one minute of pleasant feeling and i instantly woke up in recovery room, the sleep felt like one second. Tbh i didnt feel the stun, when i woke up i felt good, maybe i still was drugged out but didnt feel that stun that you cant move
A fent injection is crazy
Did you get a fucktonne of dopamine from the injection? Did it feel better than sex?

A fent injection is crazy
Did you get a fucktonne of dopamine from the injection? Did it feel better than sex?
Yeah it was the most pleasant thing I’ve ever experienced

• Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Samiscool234
8k$ in Poland
do u have a morph of ur movements i have a recessed mandible and thinking of bringing my mandible where my lower lip ends is it worth?

Amazing bro because I was very paranoid about getting stunned

Can you describe the pleasant feeling in more detail if you don't mind

• +1
2 weeks? I heard it only gets easier after the first one, i can update you how it goes but i have high pain/no comfort tolerance so its different for everyone
Same for me bro I have a high pain tolerance as well

• +1
do u have a morph of ur movements i have a recessed mandible and thinking of bringing my mandible where my lower lip ends is it worth?
Nah i dont have morphs as i didnt really need them, depends how far is your mandible rn tbh, if you can morph it and it looks better then you have to decide

Amazing bro because I was very paranoid about getting stunned

Can you describe the pleasant feeling in more detail if you don't mind
So they injected me fent in vein, i started feeling fucking ton of euphoria, it was so overwhelming that i lost the ability to move, i just felt high, and also there was a lot of warmness in my face area and moment later i woke up in recovery room. I dont know whether you or someone else will be stunned, it was just my reaction i even fistbumped everyone after i woke up lmao

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
So they injected me fent in vein, i started feeling fucking ton of euphoria, it was so overwhelming that i lost the ability to move, i just felt high, and also there was a lot of warmness in my face area and moment later i woke up in recovery room. I dont know whether you or someone else will be stunned, it was just my reaction i even fistbumped everyone after i woke up lmao
Nice bro must have been a good vibe😂

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and starbucks
Nah i dont have morphs as i didnt really need them, depends how far is your mandible rn tbh, if you can morph it and it looks better then you have to decide
someone did it for me but he wants payment for the movements i need one thats why i told you but in case ill pay him

Did you get a fucktonne of dopamine from the injection?
No, you dipshit. You get your opioid receptors stimulated. Not everything is dopamine, you simpleton.

Is the surgeon blackpilled?

No, you dipshit. You get your opioid receptors stimulated. Not everything is dopamine, you simpleton.
Why are you so mad bruh 💀
Like sorry im not a fuckin nerd and know that "ERMMM ACSUALLY IT IS THE OPIOD RECEPTORS NOT DOPAMINE 🤓🤓🤓☝️"
Fuckin nerd go kill yourself

Why are you so mad bruh 💀
Like sorry im not a fuckin nerd and know that "ERMMM ACSUALLY IT IS THE OPIOD RECEPTORS NOT DOPAMINE 🤓🤓🤓☝️"
Fuckin nerd go kill yourself
cope

are you still alive?

Cóż to za oszczerstwa?! Wypraszam to sobie. Jestem najinteligentniejszym i najnormalniejszym użytkownikiem tego forum, bracie.
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

its not the pain, youre eating out of a straw for 2 weeks. i mean its still nothing compared to the lifetime of being looked down upon

its not the pain, youre eating out of a straw for 2 weeks. i mean its still nothing compared to the lifetime of being looked down upon
At home you can at least suck on raw eggs and milk, but at the hospital they're just gonna be starving you.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and starbucks
Tbh if I could blow my nose that would be ok

Any updates? Does your maxilla/jaw look significantly better now?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Any updates? Does your maxilla/jaw look significantly better now?
Still upper jaw is swollen so hard to tell, but mandible definitely looks better even swollen, it was definitely worth it, also i got alar cinch in my nose so it got a bit narrower which is a nice bonus

• Love it
Reactions: scrunchables
Yeah one side of my jaw is higher than the other, and my chin is tilted to left, advancements are bonus tbh
I have the same mandibular asymmetry. Will be getting bimax very soon in April.

How’s recovery going?

• +1
I have the same mandibular asymmetry. Will be getting bimax very soon in April.

How’s recovery going?
Its going only upwards right now, i think the worst was 4th day as the swelling peaked, honestly the recovery is painless, be only prepared for blocked nose, inability to open mouth as they probably will wire you shut in case of asymmetry, and try to move whenever possible cause it lessens the swelling, when i lie down on my bed i feel swollen, after awhile of walking the blood flowing through my face softens the feeling, good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Its going only upwards right now, i think the worst was 4th day as the swelling peaked, honestly the recovery is painless, be only prepared for blocked nose, inability to open mouth as they probably will wire you shut in case of asymmetry, and try to move whenever possible cause it lessens the swelling, when i lie down on my bed i feel swollen, after awhile of walking the blood flowing through my face softens the feeling, good luck bro
I won’t have wires, but I’ll have a splint in and possibly TADs installed.

• Love it
How do they fix asymmetries?

How do they fix asymmetries?
They were caused in my experience by uneven palate, one side of jaw was higher than the other, so by making it even they got rid of asymmetry

They were caused in my experience by uneven palate, one side of jaw was higher than the other, so by making it even they got rid of asymmetry
Yeah but how do they advance the jaw or cut it to even out asymmetry?

Yeah but how do they advance the jaw or cut it to even out asymmetry?
With maxilla i think its obvious, they just cut the bones and position it with screws. With lower jaw they shorten the side of mandible that is lower, so it goes even by tilting your chin onto this side, and later they just advance both sides forward

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Any updates? How is the swelling going