Bimax lowers the rammus?

R

rteme

Master
I was talking to my maxofacial surgeon today and he said he will bring the back of my jaw down and front up

Doesn’t that mean lowering the rammus?

Also this guy is more blackpilled than me haha he was telling me to get implants aswell

He said he won’t do lf2 or 3 though

I was talking to my maxofacial surgeon today and he said he will bring the back of my jaw down and front up

Doesn’t that mean lowering the rammus?

Also this guy is more blackpilled than me haha he was telling me to get implants aswell

He said he won’t do lf2 or 3 though
who was it?

no he likely meant ccw rotation with a posterior downgraft. your Ramus will be cut (bsso) meaning there wont be much change with it at all.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Zenis and PseudoMaxxer
who was it?

no he likely meant ccw rotation with a posterior downgraft. your Ramus will be cut (bsso) meaning there wont be much change with it at all.
He’s in Australia he said he had 2.500 operations like this, and was decently blackpilled
Also cheap as fuck, I don’t think ama bother with second opinion

Jfl if you go to that guy in Sydney it’s a literal scam, this guy knows more than him and is 4 times cheaper it’s only gonna cost 12k

i’d expect it to change your gonial angle too slightly, but i might be wrong in not knowledgeable enough in surgeries.

i’d expect it to change your gonial angle too slightly, but i might be wrong in not knowledgeable enough in surgeries.
He said he might be able to widen it a bit without implants

I don’t think ama do implants jaw width is insanely overrated and you will look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
He’s in Australia he said he had 2.500 operations like this, and was decently blackpilled
Also cheap as fuck, I don’t think ama bother with second opinion

Jfl if you go to that guy in Sydney it’s a literal scam, this guy knows more than him and is 4 times cheaper it’s only gonna cost 12k
How is coceancig a scam? That guys blackpilled as phuck but I think hes gonna turn me into a monkey
who is this guy youre going to/which city

How is coceancig a scam? That guys blackpilled as phuck but I think hes gonna turn me into a monkey
who is this guy youre going to/which city
He’s in Melbourne I’ll say his name after I get the bimax haha he’s not talked about in this forum though I can tell you that

I asked him about this he said “yeah they charge a lot in Sydney because they don’t do it a lot, it’s a fairly easy surgery and only takes 1 hour”
He went on to talk about how it took 6h 30 years ago

He has a lot of experience and seemed very knowledgeable

• +1
Reactions: anticel
He’s in Melbourne I’ll say his name after I get the bimax haha he’s not talked about in this forum though I can tell you that

I asked him about this he said “yeah they charge a lot in Sydney because they don’t do it a lot, it’s a fairly easy surgery and only takes 1 hour”

He has a lot of experience and seemed very knowledgeable
How do you know he mogs coceancig? Coceancig has a lot of proof, why is he hated so much here/what makes this dude better
I agree about cost but whos cares when its all about aesthetics, dude you talk about sounds like he doesnt take it srs
coceancig is blackpilled too

How do you know he mogs coceancig? Coceancig has a lot of proof, why is he hated so much here/what makes this dude better
I agree about cost but whos cares when its all about aesthetics, dude you talk about sounds like he doesnt take it srs
coceancig is blackpilled too
Nah he cares, he’s just bragging a little but it’s understandable

These guys with this much experience can legitimately do it blind folded

Coceancig, I didnt say he’s not good I said he’s a scammer

This guy charges 12k while Coceancig charges 40k

Nah he cares, he’s just bragging a little but it’s understandable

These guys with this much experience can legitimately do it blind folded

Coceancig, I didnt say he’s not good I said he’s a scammer

This guy charges 12k while Coceancig charges 40k
Youre right about the scam part, he legit wanted to throw in zygos implants and a makes you do a 3.5k ct scan and he didnt let me do it without insurance
Im willing to pay extra 28k for looks srs but I have insurance so it shouldnt be much, just need to know whos more BLACKPILLED. Have you even talked to coceancig?

Youre right about the scam part, he legit wanted to throw in zygos implants and a makes you do a 3.5k ct scan and he didnt let me do it without insurance
Im willing to pay extra 28k for looks srs but I have insurance so it shouldnt be much, just need to know whos more BLACKPILLED. Have you even talked to coceancig?
Nope I haven’t talked to him and I never considered him
Coceancig is probably more blackpilled, but I think this guy is more skilled

you anyone who does? gave up on everyone because no l2+ or at least quadrangular 1 or 2
Not in Australia, there is this surgery known guy in this forum I think Giants Implants
But you will prob have to wait a long time

you anyone who does? gave up on everyone because no l2+ or at least quadrangular 1 or 2
Is quadangular the same as lf1? Idk what that is

Is quadangular the same as lf1? Idk what that is
I meant high cut
but
1-s2.0-S0901502713002634-gr1.jpg

it mogs l1

I meant high cut
but
1-s2.0-S0901502713002634-gr1.jpg

it mogs l1
Yes I am doing lefort 1 high cut with this guy
why do surgeons not perform it? I though everyone accepted to do it even coceanig?

Yes I am doing lefort 1 high cut with this guy
why do surgeons not perform it? I though everyone accepted to do it even coceanig?
you srs? is it always better to just go high cut with lefort 1?
I dont think Im even doing coceancig, might go to turkey for l2, but if youre in sydney its not bad to have a consultation with him hes very blackpilled and does IMDO which mogs

you srs? is it always better to just go high cut with lefort 1?
I dont think Im even doing coceancig, might go to turkey for l2, but if youre in sydney its not bad to have a consultation with him hes very blackpilled and does IMDO which mogs
Idk if it’s better? Did c refuse to do high cut on you?
And doesn’t imdo only work in teenagers

Idk if it’s better? Did c refuse to do high cut on you?
And doesn’t imdo only work in teenagers
IMDO mogs, its non invasive, cheaper, grows jaw more and he said he could do it on me at 21, think its doable until 30s
in general, coceancig if you want big mandible movements

IMDO mogs, its non invasive, cheaper, grows jaw more and he said he could do it on me at 21, think its doable until 30s
in general, coceancig if you want big mandible movements
BSSO is superior to IMDO and always will be.

Does your guy in Melbourne do 3 piece maxillas, 5 piece mandibles and use custom titanium cut guides and plates like Coceancig?

Or is it normie cuts with standard plates?

My understanding is that the main bottleneck for the price of a Coceancig bimax is the custom cut guides and custom plates.

Are the "zygo" implants in addition to the bone mineral / PEEK implants for the cheekbones?

The cheekbone bone mineral / PEEK seems neccesary to me to compensate the prominence of the midface for the advancement of the jaws.

More broadly, do either of you guys have critiques of Coceancig that aren't about the price? Seems like the last factor that should be considered.

Does your guy in Melbourne do 3 piece maxillas, 5 piece mandibles and use custom titanium cut guides and plates like Coceancig?

Or is it normie cuts with standard plates?

My understanding is that the main bottleneck for the price of a Coceancig bimax is the custom cut guides and custom plates.

Are the "zygo" implants in addition to the bone mineral / PEEK implants for the cheekbones?

The cheekbone bone mineral / PEEK seems neccesary to me to compensate the prominence of the midface for the advancement of the jaws.

More broadly, do either of you guys have critiques of Coceancig that aren't about the price? Seems like the last factor that should be considered.
All of that just to get botched

Are you going to Coceancig is that why your defending him?
I'm planning to, yes. Not so much "defending", but, trying to get the best argument against him.

why not ask him nigga