Bimax needed or only genio + jaw angle implants

M

mierlia3

Iron
i will getting hardmaxxing really soon just jaw angle implants + genio enough or i need bimax too?

Attachments

• IMG_3521.jpeg
    IMG_3521.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 0
Just post a pic of yourself jfl

mf you don’t need genio at all..

• +1
Reactions: med, normie_joe and CarrotMaxxer
What do you think i need then?
Muscle growth lose fat grow ur hair. All the basic shit, you don’t NEED anything u look fine with room to improve

NEVER go straight into surgeries do the basic shit first see if u ascended and then if its truly over then u can get surgery

NEVER go straight into surgeries do the basic shit first see if u ascended and then if its truly over then u can get surgery
My goal is getting better jaw i cant get better jaw whitout surgery sadly

Muscle growth lose fat grow ur hair. All the basic shit, you don’t NEED anything u look fine with room to improve
i am already 81 kg not that fat i want better jaw,cause of this i want surgery

Focus on getting leaner 10-15% body fat, see how the jaw looks at a lean percentage before you spend thousands on surgery brother

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and mierlia3
My goal is getting better jaw i cant get better jaw whitout surgery sadly
I'd say you're an ideal candidate for bimax since you have downward growth and are recessed, I'm not sure about genio though.

• +1
Reactions: med and mierlia3
I'd say you're an ideal candidate for bimax since you have downward growth and are recessed, I'm not sure about genio though.
Yup, if nigga gets genio bro coming out looking like this

maybe jaw implants but i dont see much good results from it

You need neither bimax nor genio wtf. Your harmony is what's bringing you down, not your bones.

You need neither bimax nor genio wtf. Your harmony is what's bringing you down, not your bones.
No such thing as harmony, just bone placement.

• JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell
maybe jaw implants but i dont see much good results from it
Maybe from right places like @RealSurgerymax can give good result?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
You like fine as gell brother, you need nothing
thanks bro but maybe i can improve i will gonna go istanbul too see giant face to face maybe i can get infra inplanst and some jaw implants,buccal fat removel if he reccomend and i have nose bump maybe i can get rhino too

ccw bimax

• WTF
Reactions: Kaz
bones also play a role in harmony, and his bones do bring him down. his ramus is kinda short, causing him to have a high mandibular angle. he would be a good candidate for bimax and jaw angle implants

• +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs