BIMAX

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
Decided to get bimax out of nowhere with Ramieri. Tbh I don’t think I even need it that much but I’ll still have the consultation. I decided to get it just because of my fucking sleep apnea that is just getting worse, my airways are fucked.
some thoughts about this surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, moreroidsmoredates and 4ever
Interesting, are you from Italy or why did you decide to go with him? Will your insurance pay?

Interesting, are you from Italy or why did you decide to go with him? Will your insurance pay?
I’m from Italy yes. I heard that he’s the top surgeon here for BIMAX and I have a friend who works with him too. I have to do a test for sleep apnea too, but since he’s a private surgeon the insurance won’t pay for it. And idgaf about going to a normie surgeon, I’ll pay 10k or whatever it is and go with him.

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
Decided to get bimax out of nowhere with Ramieri. Tbh I don’t think I even need it that much but I’ll still have the consultation. I decided to get it just because of my fucking sleep apnea that is just getting worse, my airways are fucked.
Did you check your airway volume w ct scan?

Did you check your airway volume w ct scan?
not yet. I just did an appointment with a doctor to confirm my breathing problems. Then I went to an orthodontist to check my bite and I have a mild overbite and a narrow palate. My jaw is not narrow tho. My mouth is. And then I’ll do the appointment with Ramieri, focusing on airway and palate with his team. I was thinking about getting bimax and if I want also jaw implants for more angularity

• +1
Reactions: mierlia3
ask to see private results that aren't on his website or instagram, and relay if they are good or not in this thread and tag me please

If you test positive you can get the surgery for free. But I doubt private surgeons will get covered by insurance.

ask to see private results that aren't on his website or instagram, and relay if they are good or not in this thread and tag me please
No problem bro

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and bigseal
If you test positive you can get the surgery for free. But I doubt private surgeons will get covered by insurance.
In fact they are not. Idc about money I have a jaguar at 22

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
In fact they are not. Idc about money I have a jaguar at 22
I also want a good surgeon for bimax. The normie surgeons in The Netherlands only want to give me BSSO unless i test positive on sleep apnea, i’ll get the results next week.

If i can’t get bimax for free here in the Netherlands i’ll just wageslave and book a consultation in Italy with either Pagoni or ramieri.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
I also want a good surgeon for bimax. The normie surgeons in The Netherlands only want to give me BSSO unless i test positive on sleep apnea, i’ll get the results next week.

If i can’t get bimax for free here in the Netherlands i’ll just wageslave and book a consultation in Italy with either Pagoni or ramieri.
wageslave now bro. It’s worth it. I’m doing it for frontoplasty too and I stopped uni for 1 year to do the surgery. Do it asappppp

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and moreroidsmoredates
wageslave now bro. It’s worth it. I’m doing it for frontoplasty too and I stopped uni for 1 year to do the surgery. Do it asappppp
Yeah for sure. I only need bimax to become HTN+. Maybe some infras too to fix hollow under eyes and some laser resurficing to keep my skin youthful.

Not only does my jaws affect my looks, but also my health. Breathing problems and so on.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
No problem bro
Do you know how to assess good bimax results? Look if any negative changes occur to the subnasale/ philtrum area, and look for overly deep labiomental folds. And ensure they are sufficiently advanced, although some people will still look recessed cause the rest of their face isn't foward grown enough

• +1
Reactions: its_over
man i wish i was from Italy fuck living in Balkan, Italy is the best place to live, best surgeons good weather, good historical buildings etc

• +1
Do you know how to assess good bimax results? Look if any negative changes occur to the subnasale/ philtrum area, and look for overly deep labiomental folds. And ensure they are sufficiently advanced, although some people will still look recessed cause the rest of their face isn't foward grown enough
Yes. I’m concerned about the philtrum area too. I’ll definitely consider your instructions. One thing only, Ramieri is well known for big Lower jaw advancements so his lower advancements are clearly enough.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and PrimoMaxxer
man i wish i was from Italy fuck living in Balkan, Italy is the best place to live, best surgeons good weather, good historical buildings etc
I think it depends on the region tbh. I live close to Austria in the mountains and I’d say life is good here. In the South living is meh, but it’s definitely a good place to visit in the summer

Ramieri seems excellent; no known botches, seems to make patients look very natural and pleasant to talk to.

• +1