Bimax

F

Fkingigacope

Iron
Hi, did anyone have class 3 with downgrafting actually? Ortho told me today that he could prepare me for next year, soon I am going to maxfac so he can show me some movements he would do. I have class 3 which is compensated and looks like typical deepbite class 2 which is insane

Attachments

• IMG_20230315_211831.jpg
    IMG_20230315_211831.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230315_211823.jpg
    IMG_20230315_211823.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230315_211820.jpg
    IMG_20230315_211820.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230315_211817.jpg
    IMG_20230315_211817.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Can I see your side profile in DMs? I'm wondering if you even need it.

Can I see your side profile in DMs? I'm wondering if you even need it.
Yeah lol just by his bite it doesnt like he needs bimax. Probably after braces his overbite will be crazy tho.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Yeah lol just by his bite it doesnt like he needs bimax. Probably after braces his overbite will be crazy tho.
I will have underbite or smth likethis after braces

But my maxilla is vertically defficient kind of, also I would like to have better breathing and so on. Too low facial height makes you look bloated and I have tense masseters additionally right now

Hi, did anyone have class 3 with downgrafting actually? Ortho told me today that he could prepare me for next year, soon I am going to maxfac so he can show me some movements he would do. I have class 3 which is compensated and looks like typical deepbite class 2 which is insane
sounds like me, can u dm ur side

You can't have overbite with proper teeth if you are class 3, my maxilla is defficient so top teeth will be behind lower teeth with proper occlusion

Admit you wish you had his pair of teeth
I do and never said otherwise, provided that my tongue would also be smaller. Non flared teeth with the same mouth space will just cause my giant tongue to move further back into the airway.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I do and never said otherwise, provided that my tongue would also be smaller. Non flared teeth with the same mouth space will just cause my giant tongue to move further back into the airway.
Is it true that people with big tongues speak funnily

Is it true that people with big tongues speak funnily
I personally don't speak funnily. The tongue isn't really gigantic but big enough to be the cause for my flared teeth. Many people I know have lisps though (with ot without malocclusion) and other speech impairments.

• +1
I personally don't speak funnily. The tongue isn't really gigantic but big enough to be the cause for my flared teeth. Many people I know have lisps though (with ot without malocclusion) and other speech impairments.
See it on the bright side, you have massive jewting potential with a strong and healthy tongue that can put out alot of force

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
See it on the bright side, you have massive jewting potential with a strong and healthy tongue that can put out alot of force
Nice man that fixes all my problems. Now I need to take steroids for the gigatongue.

• JFL
On a side note, how can I determine my phenotype?
Cephalic index, colouring, height, skull composition, and what else?

On a side note, how can I determine my phenotype?
Cephalic index, colouring, height, skull composition, and what else?
First thing you should determine is whether your type derives from CM, Reduced or Aurignacid

The three primary will be
CM types will be highly masculine with many archaic traits (Faelid, Brunns, Paleo atlantids etc)
Examples) Schwarzenegger, Brock Lesnar, John Todd, Fabien Pelous, Brad Pitt, Oliver Kahn

Reduced types will be gracile and lack masculinity and look more neotenous, short faces, less facial definition rounder heads and softer features (Alpinids, Gorids, Baltics, Borrebys etc)

Aurignacid will be highly refined types with straight orthodontic profiles, straight and strong nasal bridges, tall faces, prominent and thin bones, more narrowed face. Typical Nordoid morphology/Western facial structure (Nordids, Pontids, Atlantids), look like average white people

You can be a blend between two of different variance for instance O'Pry is predominantly North Atlantid (Aurignacid) but he has additional CM admixture as you can tell by his strong facial bones and robusticity, same with Cavill although his CM admixture is more heavy
If you already cant tell then go over on the theapricity and look at the example threads for each phenotype and find the most similar to yours

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Magnum Opus
First thing you should determine is whether your type derives from CM, Reduced or Aurignacid

The three primary will be
CM types will be highly masculine with many archaic traits (Faelid, Brunns, Paleo atlantids etc)
Examples) Schwarzenegger, Brock Lesnar, John Todd, Fabien Pelous, Brad Pitt, Oliver Kahn

Reduced types will be gracile and lack masculinity and look more neotenous, short faces, less facial definition rounder heads and softer features (Alpinids, Gorids, Baltics, Borrebys etc)

Aurignacid will be highly refined types with straight orthodontic profiles, straight and strong nasal bridges, tall faces, prominent and thin bones, more narrowed face. Typical Nordoid morphology/Western facial structure (Nordids, Pontids, Atlantids), look like average white people

You can be a blend between two of different variance for instance O'Pry is predominantly North Atlantid (Aurignacid) but he has additional CM admixture as you can tell by his strong facial bones and robusticity, same with Cavill although his CM admixture is more heavy
If you already cant tell then go over on the theapricity and look at the example threads for each phenotype and find the most similar to yours
1. Go into @julianchicago's thread
2. Call him a "fucking loser"
3. Scroll back in notifications
4. Write a reply paragraph as if nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and StrangerDanger