Binge ate out of rage this morning, hopefully it’s not over.

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Bronze
this week was supposed to be my debloat week, was going great until this morning, I woke up after my first long sleep in months and I was bloated as fuck, I looked like a ball, out of rage I went downstairs and stuffed my face with Doritos and fruit snacks, and drank a protein shake, totaling about 1000 calories, I was about to eat a pop tart but I decided to go upstairs and look at myself and I saw that I acted too harshly, turns out it was just early morning bloat and I actually looked my best all week, my debloat plan has been working. Gonna starve the rest of the day and get my potassium and hope I don’t bloat up because of my morning slop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, optimisticzoomer, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
this week was supposed to be my debloat week, was going great until this morning, I woke up after my first long sleep in months and I was bloated as fuck, I looked like a ball, out of rage I went downstairs and stuffed my face with Doritos and fruit snacks, and drank a protein shake, totaling about 1000 calories, I was about to eat a pop tart but I decided to go upstairs and look at myself and I saw that I acted too harshly, turns out it was just early morning bloat and I actually looked my best all week, my debloat plan has been working. Gonna starve the rest of the day and get my potassium and hope I don’t bloat up because of my morning slop.
Are you getting your daily nutrition?

Are you getting your daily nutrition?
Nah my diet is pretty shit, I usually have a body armor drink, a banana, fuck ton of potassium chloride, and one meal usually consisting of a meat and rice/pasta

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Mmmmmm I love eating

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wackedchives and maxxmclooks
put the fork down

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and Richard Cheese
Nah my diet is pretty shit, I usually have a body armor drink, a banana, fuck ton of potassium chloride, and one meal usually consisting of a meat and rice/pasta
Atleast get daily protein bro otherwise you’ll lose the muscle mass (if you have it)

Atleast get daily protein bro otherwise you’ll lose the muscle mass (if you have it)
I’m skinny fat JFL no muscle mass here, I plan on becoming a gymcel once I get a job and can start buying PED’s

put the fork down
I noticed a pattern that I only binge eat when I get mad at my looks or depressed about my loneliness, today is a perfect example, but it’s not over I will stand my ground

I’m skinny fat JFL no muscle mass here, I plan on becoming a gymcel once I get a job and can start buying PED’s
Just walk 10k steps and increase protein intake you’ll automatically lose fat, starving is mental retardation

• +1
Reactions: john788, amokzy and Costcosuperstore
same i usually binge when im mad that my oneitis doesnt give me chad treatment
i just bought 100$ worth of chocolate and started devouring them
Later im gonna have an extra large pizza
No starvemaxxing for my boneless face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, whitegymcel88, ManletJordanBarrett and 2 others
same i usually binge when im mad that my oneitis doesnt give me chad treatment
i just bought 100$ worth of chocolate and started devouring them
Later im gonna have an extra large pizza
No starvemaxxing for my boneless face
Have fun friend, sounds like a good time

• +1
Reactions: marek937
JFL I just had half a pack of cigarettes and 3 coffees before my first food. JFL again

Stop this shit dude, your metabolism is gonna get fucked like this. It's way better to do a smaller caloric deficit + strength training and cardio if you want to lose purely fat. Its why a binge is even happening, it will happen again if you keep starving yourself like this.

Just walk 10k steps and increase protein intake you’ll automatically lose fat, starving is mental retardation
Its dumb asf, you're gonna lose water weight, muscle and a little bit of fat. Face will look puffy real quick once u start eating normal again, (unless you're starving yourself for months). And lets not forget how slow your metabolism is gonna be. (Your new maintenance will be significantly lower than 2000 calories) :lul:

Nigga it’s 1000 calories why would that bloat you

Its dumb asf, you're gonna lose water weight, muscle and a little bit of fat. Face will look puffy real quick once u start eating normal again, (unless you're starving yourself for months). And lets not forget how slow your metabolism is gonna be. (Your new maintenance will be significantly lower than 2000 calories) :lul:
keep starving bro, and something that helps a person may not benefit the other

lmao this is the gayest shit ive ever heard, this guy ate food in a rage. punch a hole in your wall like a real man.

keep starving bro, and something that helps a person may not benefit the other
starvemaxxing is such a meme its literally a thing girls with diagnosed eating disorders do. U guys are becoming fucking sissies. Just move more a eat a little less. Fuck are u starving yourself for faggots :lul:

I wouldn't eat too much pasta. It's inflammatory I heard and causes bloating.

Dude you shouldn’t even keep that rubbish in your house for reasons like this. You could have at least binged on fruit salad and nuts.