Bitches LOVE the Alex Eubank blond hairstyle (summer holidays experience)

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
After I got his hairstyle, blond highlights (dark blond myself but hair lights up slightly in the summer) and a nice tan during this summer holiday, I've been nothing but showered with compliments. "Tarzan", "Surferboy", "Witcher", "Hercules", "Zamasu" :feelskek: Bruh, first time I got cat-called by a group of girls passing by after leaving the club jfl "Omg it's Hercules!!!" :feelskek:. I'm not even tall (frauding 2 cm to 177cm), nor Chadlite facially, but I'm pretty leanmaxxed rn (lost 20 kgs in 6 months, maybe half a year more training to achieve Brad Pitt fight club physique). First time experiencing how insane of a halo looks give you... Also first hand witnessed what my 17yo actual Chad cousin was pulling. He's 195 cm and facially attractive. Dude literally showed me like 200+ matches on some dating app lmfao.

Brad Pitt Fight Club Workout

I'll regularly be getting highlights now and visiting tanning beds to stay lightly tanned throughout the year. The sun literally almost cured my acne in solely a week...

Just more confirmation that face + hair >> height. Friendly reminder to take your finasteride boyos to fight off the norwood reaper, and prevent from becoming a bald slaphead.

@5.5psl @the next o'pry @LooksmaxxHopeful

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, 5.5psl, the next o'pry and 6 others
Haaland max bro!

• Love it
Reactions: DHTrash
Good looksmaxxing question.

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
Just be good looking and get complimented on random soft features that hardly matter theory.

After I got his hairstyle, blond highlights (dark blond myself but hair lights up slightly in the summer) and a nice tan during this summer holiday, I've been nothing but showered with compliments. "Tarzan", "Surferboy", "Witcher", "Hercules", "Zamasu" :feelskek: Bruh, first time I got cat-called by a group of girls passing by after leaving the club jfl "Omg it's Hercules!!!" :feelskek:. I'm not even tall (frauding 2 cm to 177cm), nor Chadlite facially, but I'm pretty leanmaxxed rn (lost 20 kgs in 6 months, maybe half a year more training to achieve Brad Pitt fight club physique). First time experiencing how insane of a halo looks give you... Also first hand witnessed what my 17yo actual Chad cousin was pulling. He's 195 cm and facially attractive. Dude literally showed me like 200+ matches on some dating app lmfao.

View attachment 2408520View attachment 2408521View attachment 2408522

View attachment 2408518View attachment 2408515View attachment 2408512View attachment 2408525View attachment 2408527View attachment 2408541

I'll regularly be getting highlights now and visiting tanning beds to stay lightly tanned throughout the year. The sun literally almost cured my acne in solely a week...

Just more confirmation that face + hair >> height. Friendly reminder to take your finasteride boyos to fight off the norwood reaper, and prevent from becoming a bald slaphead.

you have alexeubankrupt hairstyle

you have alexeubankrupt hairstyle
tbh, but the girl in the first tinder pic happens to be a CEO of a successful company, and we're still talking about anime n shit. guess i'll just have to marry her into wealth

Aren’t you that one nigga who is Alex’s lookalike?

You should had fucked at least 20 girls since you got the hairstyle, otherwise it's placebo

tbh, but the girl in the first tinder pic happens to be a CEO of a successful company, and we're still talking about anime n shit. guess i'll just have to marry her into wealth
View attachment 2408625
my boy, why the fuck are u talking to a girl about dark triad?

my boy, why the fuck are u talking to a girl about dark triad?
she asked me to guess her top 3 red flags. since she's heavily into anime (watched black clover) and psychology i thought it'd be funny

Alldaychemist is a good way of getting finasteride right?

Don't need it right now but going to start taking it as a precaution either in the next couple of years.

View attachment 2408518View attachment 2408515View attachment 2408512View attachment 2408525View attachment 2408527View attachment 2408541

In this context, it’s more like race + hair. If you were brown you’d be failo’d hard by having long hair.

I don’t think @Banasura with his luscious locks would be called any of those things.

In this context, it’s more like race + hair. If you were brown you’d be failo’d hard by having long hair.

I don’t think @Banasura with his luscious locks would be called any of those things.
Maybe u should give it a try, clearly what ur doing atm isnt working. Long hair theory might surprise you.

Maybe u should give it a try, clearly what ur doing atm isnt working. Long hair theory might surprise you.
Well, do you get compliments from women on your hair? I believe women like short hair.

I believe you straighten your hair, correct? Because when it’s shorter, it’s noticeably curly/wavy.

Alldaychemist is a good way of getting finasteride right?

Don't need it right now but going to start taking it as a precaution either in the next couple of years.
I get my finasteride from Bosnia, it's not even a prescription drug there. Paid like 20 euros for 2 year supply of generic proscar (Mostrafin). Meanwhile here I paid 60 euros for 3 months and I had to get a prescription. Should generally be fine buying online as I do buy benzos online all the time, and they're all legit pharma grade from Serbia. To make sure you can just ask some ppl on forums/discords whichever online pharmacy you're buying if they're legit to prevent from getting scammed

Well, do you get compliments from women on your hair? I believe women like short hair.

I believe you straighten your hair, correct? Because when it’s shorter, it’s noticeably curly/wavy.
I only leave my room once a week for about an hour or two with my mom, and yes all styles of hair are open to me so I see no reason not to embrace every style from afro to curly to wavy to straight and I do not cut hair cause I believe it to be spiritual and dont plan on cutting it really ever. Might have fun and get dreads and BBCmax for a short while when it gets super long cause why not.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

holy fuck mirin the forearm size, whats ur siize?

I only leave my room once a week for about an hour or two with my mom, and yes all styles of hair are open to me so I see no reason not to embrace every style from afro to curly to wavy to straight and I do not cut hair cause I believe it to be spiritual and dont plan on cutting it really ever. Might have fun and get dreads and BBCmax for a short while when it gets super long cause why not.
So you haven’t gotten any compliments on the straight hair? I am sure you’ve gotten some on your short hair (women love curly / wavy hair).

So you haven’t gotten any compliments on the straight hair? I am sure you’ve gotten some on your short hair (women love curly / wavy hair).
y would a womyn come up to me when im out relaxing with my mom? I told u I only leave my room once a week, I am only in straight hair when I do straighten it which is when im trying out new styles in my room or going out that one day for fun, just to show it off the look in public for fun and not really texting or dating foids cause waiting on onenitus, so dk tbh what style works best, even with I do keep it long I usually have it tied back with a band, why u personally offended by the straight hair? Its a hairstyle.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
y would a womyn come up to me when im out relaxing with my mom? I told u I only leave my room once a week, I am only in straight hair when I do straighten it which is when im trying out new styles in my room or going out that one day for fun, just to show it off the look in public for fun and not really texting or dating foids cause waiting on onenitus, so dk tbh what style works best, even with I do keep it long I usually have it tied back with a band, why u personally offended by the straight hair? Its a hairstyle.
What do you mean “offended”? I’m just saying brown guys can’t pull this look off. Women don’t like it. If you were white, you could have pulled it off.

What do you mean “offended”? I’m just saying brown guys can’t pull this look off. Women don’t like it. If you were white, you could have pulled it off.
what color is this guy?

So you think what you look like?
No why would I look like him? he has unique features that give him his look and I have unique features that give me mine, I think hes a top level model who has access to the best and highest quality hair products which is why he can get that texture and sheen to his hair, I can get it decent enough with an oil.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
holy fuck mirin the forearm size, whats ur siize?
lol thx brah, no clue, i only do calisthenics tho. guess they grew proportionally more compared to my bi/triceps from doing so many pullups/muscle ups and hanging (i can hang on a bar for like 3 minutes). gonna focus more on growing my shoulders now, they're a weak point; once they're more round that should balance it all out i think.

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
Dye your eyebrows and eyelashes or it’s over for you buddy boyo

Miring hard, I wanna get highlights as well but I’m scared for the fact it can fucks up the hair health and quality long term.

How would you rate yourself? Can see this happens if mtn+ and decent pheno as well ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back