• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 10709, GigaAscender and 2 others
JFL at you JFLing

OK

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
It's not a bubble, it's inflation.

And dollar is more virtual than bitcoin.

“Bubble” lmao dude the entire economy is imaginary they literally print money

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, BigBoy, Jamal2222 and 3 others
Jfl its true Bitcoin is a huge fucking bubble. It is one of the shittest cryptos out there and the value of it is entirely based on hype and dumbass retail investors. PRIVATE crypto coins on the other hand are not a bubble (things like Monero). The economy is fucked and currency like US $ is just printed as people in high places wish. All of that causes complicated rates slow transferring and all this other bullshit. Crypto would make it so its one currency that's worth the same amount all over the world its actually a great concept and maybe one day it will be widely used. Main selling points of crypto are privacy and speed both of which Bitcoin does not fucking have. Idk how many times I've said this but if you really believe in cryptocurrency BUY MONERO cause its the ONLY crypto currency that is genuinely untraceable, private, low fees, and fast. The only reason these retail investor cucks won't make it moon in value is cause there scared the government will ban which is super retarded basically proving these clowns are only buying bitcoin for investing purposes not for the actual concept of blockchain technology. - source I am a blockchain developer so suck my cock.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 8080
ARFID victim - adult child

• +1
Jfl its true Bitcoin is a huge fucking bubble. It is one of the shittest cryptos out there and the value of it is entirely based on hype and dumbass retail investors. PRIVATE crypto coins on the other hand are not a bubble (things like Monero). The economy is fucked and currency like US $ is just printed as people in high places wish. All of that causes complicated rates slow transferring and all this other bullshit. Crypto would make it so its one currency that's worth the same amount all over the world its actually a great concept and maybe one day it will be widely used. Main selling points of crypto are privacy and speed both of which Bitcoin does not fucking have. Idk how many times I've said this but if you really believe in cryptocurrency BUY MONERO cause its the ONLY crypto currency that is genuinely untraceable, private, low fees, and fast. The only reason these retail investor cucks won't make it moon in value is cause there scared the government will ban which is super retarded basically proving these clowns are only buying bitcoin for investing purposes not for the actual concept of blockchain technology. - source I am a blockchain developer so suck my cock.
what do you think of ETH
it mooned so hard

• +1
what do you think of ETH
it mooned so hard
Tbh there's no crypto out there as secure or good as Monero (XMR) atm. Without a doubt ETH is better then BTC in a whole bunch of aspects but still its not entirely private and secure which like I said is one of the main selling points of crypto. Seems people just don't understand the technology behind it all and dont want to lol . Btw Im not saying its a bad idea to invest... I dont want u to think that cause from a investor stand point its actually a great time to ride the wave and bubble before it bursts and coins like ETH and BTC will most likely continue to rally cause we are in a bullish market and fundamentals don't really matter right now so just take this as a better and clearer understanding of what crypto actually is and if it really does come into play in the future what coins will GENUINELY be used (XMR) cheers!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Jfl its true Bitcoin is a huge fucking bubble. It is one of the shittest cryptos out there and the value of it is entirely based on hype and dumbass retail investors. PRIVATE crypto coins on the other hand are not a bubble (things like Monero).
Did not read past this point
idk why brainlets like yourself always feel the need to talk with authority 'bout things they barely understand.

also blocked

Jfl its true Bitcoin is a huge fucking bubble. It is one of the shittest cryptos out there and the value of it is entirely based on hype and dumbass retail investors.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
- source I am a blockchain developer so suck my cock.
Where do you work?

Any cuck can make a shitty ERC 20 token and claim to be a blockchain developer, it doesn't mean you actually understand what you're talking about.

Where do you work?

Any cuck can make a shitty ERC 20 token and claim to be a blockchain developer, it doesn't mean you actually understand what you're talking about.
Why don't you address his point instead of calling him names?

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
believe me or don't I don't give a fuck lmao I was simply adding my knowledge on the subject.
Where do you work?

I am a network engineer and blockchain developer at core scientific. Was one of the first employees to join the company and it has since grown massively. Ive been in the field since 2013 Ill admit I'm retarded but I am not retarded when it comes to this shit.

Why don't you address his point instead of calling him names?
haha its alright but seriously @elfmaxx what part of what I said is making you doubt me ?

Ahhh no coiners. Sorry you were left behind

haha its alright but seriously @elfmaxx what part of what I said is making you doubt me ?
So if you want to be completely anonymous the best way is to exchange your bitcoins to monero first and only after then withdraw into a real world currency?

Jfl it is not a Bubble, it will have ups and lows but it will keep going up in the long term because of limited supply and halving

cope bc you dont have it. Every single person I know irl and online with an iq above 120 has it

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
So if you want to be completely anonymous the best way is to exchange your bitcoins to monero first and only after then withdraw into a real world currency?
Everything should be done strictly through monero if you want to maintain total privacy but if you want to deal with real world currency then yes in your hypothetical situation after the BTC exchange to XMR there is no record of anything other then the BTC blockchain transaction. So in-between your transfer from XMR to cash everything is broken and lost there's no paper trail. You'll notice these days on TOR dark net markets like White House Market you can only purchase the illegal shit with XMR cause its completely untraceable and vendors + you dont need to deal with tumblers, multiple wallets, and all the other bullshit you need to deal with when working with BTC to clean it and break the paper trail... all that is taken care of with Moneros development. It really is a beautiful thing it protects everyone lol I can finally buy acid without having to stress. XMR and cash are on the same level of security and anonymity I would go as far to say Monero is actual more anon then cash but that's just me.

• +1
Reactions: spark
Over4u

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Everything should be done strictly through monero if you want to maintain total privacy but if you want to deal with real world currency then yes in your hypothetical situation after the BTC exchange to XMR there is no record of anything other then the BTC blockchain transaction. So in-between your transfer from XMR to cash everything is broken and lost there's no paper trail. You'll notice these days on TOR dark net markets like White House Market you can only purchase the illegal shit with XMR cause its completely untraceable and vendors + you dont need to deal with tumblers, multiple wallets, and all the other bullshit you need to deal with when working with BTC to clean it and break the paper trail... all that is taken care of with Moneros development. It really is a beautiful thing it protects everyone lol I can finally buy acid without having to stress. XMR and cash are on the same level of security and anonymity I would go as far to say Monero is actual more anon then cash but that's just me.
Do you not like Ethereum? I know nothing about the currency but the head guy comes off as some sort of a autistic super genius which made me think his shit was good.

Do you not like Ethereum? I know nothing about the currency but the head guy comes off as some sort of a autistic super genius which made me think his shit was good.
ETH isn't bad I haven't really studied it so I can't comment fully on what it offers. One of our close Seattle competitors is heavily involved with ETH and from what I can tell it is a decent coin but it still (once again like every other crypto) lacks full anonymity which I do realize may not be the core desire of everyone so in that case yeah ETH isn't too bad I do remember investing it a while back and cashed out for some gains.

ETH isn't bad I haven't really studied it so I can't comment fully on what it offers. One of our close Seattle competitors is heavily involved with ETH and from what I can tell it is a decent coin but it still (once again like every other crypto) lacks full anonymity which I do realize may not be the core desire of everyone so in that case yeah ETH isn't too bad I do remember investing it a while back and cashed out for some gains.
Do you think monero is good for speculation too or just for the actual use?

I think that Eth is pretty legit because although it has high gas fees it has the first mover advantage, allows smart contracts and many defi projects like Uniswap are created thanks to eth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: spark
Do you not like Ethereum? I know nothing about the currency but the head guy comes off as some sort of a autistic super genius which made me think his shit was good

Last edited:
jfl at nocoiners

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Jfl my acid was seized by customs, brutal brah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BUY$DRUGS
If this is true then wouldn't it benefit altcoins?

Jfl my acid was seized by customs, brutal brah
Fuck man Im sorry to hear that...shit is so rare like damn. My regular vendor I've never had a problem with the shipping and I've been ordering for 4 years its super hard for them to catch acid in lettermail unless you buying like 500 blotters :lul:

• +1
Fuck man Im sorry to hear that...shit is so rare like damn. My regular vendor I've never had a problem with the shipping and I've been ordering for 4 years its super hard for them to catch acid in lettermail unless you buying like 500 blotters :lul:
I think its because it was from the netherlands or something and anything from there is high risk

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I think its because it was from the netherlands or something and anything from there is high risk
Yep that's it all my stuff is from the Netherlands but I go in-between America and Canada cause my job is in Seattle and fam in BC I get all the tabs sent to my apt in Canada cause America looks at anything from the Netherlands super sus specially "gift letters" lol .

• +1
Did not read past this point
idk why brainlets like yourself always feel the need to talk with authority 'bout things they barely understand.

also blocked
Do you disagree with @BUY$DRUGS that 2nd and 3rd generations cryptos are vastly superior than BTC?
The truth is now CCs are still investments and nothing more, we buy them not because they are better than fiat or mog banking; but because we think there is potential in the future. But what happens when we start using defi in daily life? Why would you chose btc which has high gas fees, and uses so much energy? BTC will always be a great store of value, but IMO it is not the future. ADA to the moon

• +1
Do you disagree with @BUY$DRUGS that 2nd and 3rd generations cryptos are vastly superior than BTC?
The truth is now CCs are still investments and nothing more, we buy them not because they are better than fiat or mog banking; but because we think there is potential in the future. But what happens when we start using defi in daily life? Why would you chose btc which has high gas fees, and uses so much energy? BTC will always be a great store of value, but IMO it is not the future. ADA to the moon
finally someone who understands what Im trying to explain to these retarded incels.

everything on the market is based on hype. no confidence, no bueno

• +1
Reactions: Charles Ponzi
>Do you disagree with BUY$DRUGS that 2nd and 3rd generations cryptos are vastly superior than BTC?
Obviously bitcoin has inferior tech to some of the newer cryptocurrencies, it was the first one... I don't know why you guys act like this isn't obvious.
There's two major flaws with the argument you cucks are using
1. You underestimate the power of the first mover advantage
2. cryptos can be forked

>But what happens when we start using defi in daily life? Why would you chose btc which has high gas fees, and uses so much energy?
umm you would never "chose" btc for that purpose in the first place because it's main utility is as a store of value (like gold) and not a currency.
Oh and btw you can tokenize btc and utilize it on other blockchains, so actually it could be used for defi just fine.

>ADA to the moon
Lmaooo no.
People like you have to learn the hard way. I want you to remember this post in a few year's time when ETH is absolutely mogging your ADA investment and you're just sitting there thinking "B-but why? C-cardano has superior tech :'("

>Do you disagree with BUY$DRUGS that 2nd and 3rd generations cryptos are vastly superior than BTC?
Obviously bitcoin has inferior tech to some of the newer cryptocurrencies, it was the first one... I don't know why you guys act like this isn't obvious.
There's two major flaws with the argument you cucks are using
1. You underestimate the power of the first mover advantage
2. cryptos can be forked

>But what happens when we start using defi in daily life? Why would you chose btc which has high gas fees, and uses so much energy?
umm you would never "chose" btc for that purpose in the first place because it's main utility is as a store of value (like gold) and not a currency.
Oh and btw you can tokenize btc and utilize it on other blockchains, so actually it could be used for defi just fine.

>ADA to the moon
Lmaooo no.
People like you have to learn the hard way. I want you to remember this post in a few year's time when ETH is absolutely mogging your ADA investment and you're just sitting there thinking "B-but why? C-cardano has superior tech :'("
Why the fuck did you challenge my understanding of blockchain technology to come out with this shit ... you didn't even answer this guys question on if you agree with me or not and from the looks of this shit of statement you put up you do agree with me? but you still talked shit on me like BTC is the greatest thing in the world, when I literally explained to everyone why BTC was a bubble and explained my reasoning for it .

Everything you said is a fucking reiteration of the publics perception on Crypto and extremely autistic please do not contact me again if your going to talk like some fucking genius and end up being a autist instead... when you called me names and I assumed you would have at least a little bit of knowledge on the subject but clearly you don't know fuck all and where just trying to act like smartass. Everything your saying is shit out of ur ass that a average retard who looked up BTC on google would understand like what the fuck?

" 1. You underestimate the power of the first mover advantage
2. cryptos can be forked "

I mentioned those both inside my statement so ether ur retarded and cant read or your just retarded I said from a investor stand point it'll will be praised the most but eventually if its ever genuinely used in the real world to purchase things or in-between governments and shit there not going to be using BTC to do those transfers they will be using private coins.. specially if the countries get involved but that's a long way to come.

Last edited:
Why the fuck did you challenge my understanding of blockchain technology to come out with this shit ... you didn't even answer this guys question on if you agree with me or not and from the looks of this shit of statement you put up you do agree with me? but you still talked shit on me like BTC is the greatest thing in the world, when I literally explained to everyone why BTC was a bubble and explained my reasoning for it .

Everything you said is a fucking reiteration of the publics perception on Crypto and extremely autistic please do not contact me again if your going to talk like some fucking genius and end up being a autist instead... when you called me names and I assumed you would have at least a little bit of knowledge on the subject but clearly you don't know fuck all and where just trying to act like smartass. Everything your saying is shit out of ur ass that a average retard who looked up BTC on google would understand like what the fuck?

" 1. You underestimate the power of the first mover advantage
2. cryptos can be forked "

I mentioned those both inside my statement so ether ur retarded and cant read or your just retarded I said from a investor stand point it'll will be praised the most but eventually if its ever genuinely used in the real world to purchase things or in-between governments and shit there not going to be using BTC to do those transfers they will be using private coins.. specially if the countries get involved but that's a long way to come.
I'm sorry but you type like a fucking moron and come across as a bit of a butthole. I could only endure reading so much of the crap you wrote before I started getting really strong urges to smoke... a lot of cigarettes.

From what I can gather you have this extremely naive notion that the best system will always win out in the end. Fine, you're entitled to that opinion but I think history shows otherwise.

"...in-between governments and shit there not going to be using BTC to do those transfers they will be using private coins.. specially if the countries get involved but that's a long way to come."
Sure, governments will probably use privacy coins to purchase things from one another but they don't want the general public using them.

• +1
I'm sorry but you type like a fucking moron and come across as a bit of a butthole. I could only endure reading so much of the crap you wrote before I started getting really strong urges to smoke... a lot of cigarettes.

From what I can gather you have this extremely naive notion that the best system will always win out in the end. Fine, you're entitled to that opinion but I think history shows otherwise.

"...in-between governments and shit there not going to be using BTC to do those transfers they will be using private coins.. specially if the countries get involved but that's a long way to come."
Sure, governments will probably use privacy coins to purchase things from one another but they don't want the general public using them.
What brand of darts you smoke... this will determine everything.