Black Boy beats white man for saying the n word

I’m start using outliers for my evidence now
thats literally what youve been doing this entire time, and then you get mad at me for doing it

They have more bone density
this like I said is very nuanced, whites have more denser bones in the rib cage, most of the legs, front of the skull and about equal in arms, but with more stronger joints
which is already a large portion of it and they have more lean muscle mass. Doesnt that by definition make them stronger
whites are stronger than blacks relative to lean mass

Are niggers just programmed to snap when they hear a certain word? It's just a word nigga how can they get so riled up?
And people still believe that every race is equal:lul:

I can post fight videos as well.

black people always look for a fight they hate white people so much

• +1
Reactions: Carv
It was one guy hitting him… once and they pulled him back clearly nobody would have jumped him for it these lot aren’t the type
They wouldve jumped him if he tried something clearly u dont know negroids

@Kamui yoo look lil black boi

This is a fucking white men world, do you understand that?

In hood it's like animal nature on steroids if ur weak u get bullied @Clavicular
Explain more? Im a big fan of gangster rap btw

bbcs remind me the low class low iq guys at my school who had nothing to lose and would try and get u if ever fw them

this 5ft8 manlet was terrorizing the entire school and one would beat his ass because they knew the next day they are gonna get shanked

Giga cope, all you weak ass black boys have are muh fast pillow fisted punches, let a white boy come in close and it's over

This is true tho, white guys need to be more low inhib

AHAHAHAHAH THIS NIGHA GOT MOLESTED

True

Tagging Bhais:
@TechnoBoss @Clavicular @GazerGazer

true white guy living would never even make connections with blackies as they understand negros are dangerous

They wouldve jumped him if he tried something clearly u dont know negroids
“If”

Yes keep hypothesising you silly pinkman your boiii got CLAPPED CUZ

120 is crazy and cap. Average black experience more conflict then a white dude.

White dudes sheltered like crazy
experience doesnt matter i would cut a whole in their head from a punch let alone a swing

Unrelated but caged at your profile picture. :feelskek:
Im dark-triad maxxing because apparently women arent into these light triad femboy cucks anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Im dark-triad maxxing because apparently women arent into these light triad femboy cucks anymore
View attachment 2865320
Wasn't that pretty much obvious? Women despise light triad men. They only virtue signal but look at their actions; dark triad always wins. Light triad loses. That's why Hollywood likes to cope and let the light triads win, but in reality it's dark triad that wins. Always.

Wasn't that pretty much obvious? Women despise light triad men. They only virtue signal but look at their actions; dark triad always wins. Light triad loses. That's why Hollywood likes to cope and let the light triads win, but in reality it's dark triad that wins. Always.
hollywood changing the narrative, classic
sorry that your brain cant understand more than 1 level of irony like us whyebois!

• +1
hollywood changing the narrative, classic
Might be another (((attempt))) to keep the people away from going dark triad, so there will be an incel problem which they will distract the world with and they continue their schemes in peace behind closed doors. :blackpill:

Might be another (((attempt))) to keep the people away from going dark triad, so there will be an incel problem which they will distract the world with and they continue their schemes in peace behind closed doors. :blackpill:
We need a group leader to unite us incels, like the blue tie kid. We are too disorganized across multiple sites. Once we unite we can solve our inceldom.

I vote we all rally behind TheBull to save us!

• +1
lol, that dude was just taking out his whole life on that dude. he literally sounded like he was about to cry when his boys held him back. if that guy was 6 foot with muscle he wouldn't have been so aggressive.

looking at it, it was obviously some white kid trying to fit in and i can guarantee you he didn't say that shit maliciously. he still shouldn't say it but that dude apologized and that dude still fucked him up. hopefully that kid learns to not chill where he doesn't belong.

he got fucked up so easily because his defenses were down/ he didn't tense up anything, bring his hands near his face, and you could barely hear him when he was talking. he was actually sorry and scared and didn't want to fuck with him like that.

smh.

• JFL
Reactions: Carv
We need a group leader to unite us incels, like the blue tie kid. We are too disorganized across multiple sites. Once we unite we can solve our inceldom.

I vote we all rally behind TheBull to save us!
The incel uprising is near.

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
Giga cope, all you weak ass black boys have are muh fast pillow fisted punches, let a white boy come in close and it's over

This is true tho, white guys need to be more low inhib

Slamming some1 in concrete while u boxing kinda crazy tho