small dick rage

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and hopecel
Is that BGM???????? :eek::cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, ElTruecel, Zonar and 2 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
I would never participate in a street fight like this, especially with my GF there.

Only a few outcomes can happen from it and none of them are good.

One of us can smash our head on the concrete and die or be in a coma, and the winner goes to jail for murder.

Always just walk away from this shit none of this fighting shit is worth fucking your life up.

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad, stamaster21, Ricochet and 11 others
so this is why they carry guns

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and TechnoBoss
It's why everyone should carry a gun. I couldn't imagine living in a country like the UK where I can't own guns, but then criminals buy their shit through these sketchy channels and can literally kill me, and I don't have any kind of equalizer.

Imagine trusting your life and safety to the police. I cannot imagine anything being more cucked.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
JFL this is like 10% of the time BBC reigns supreme

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sportsmogger and hopecel
Brutal for black brah in 2024
View attachment 2825395
"But muh bbc:soy::soy:"
small dick rage
Is that BGM???????? :eek::cry:
I would never participate in a street fight like this, especially with my GF there.

One of us can smash our head on the concrete and die or be in a coma, and the winner goes to jail for murder.

Always just walk away from this shit none of this fighting shit is worth fucking your life up.
JFL this is like 10% of the time BBC reigns supreme
jfl at you coomcel Jeffries who judge everything based on Johnson size especially using labels like "BWC" or "BBC" unironically for any white or black moid on Earth

it's even more stupid than that Jewmerican mindset that everything that happens is about race so if you punch a man who insulted you you aren't punching an idiot but a white/black man... pathetic racist mindset... CURRIES MOG YOU ALL

also mirin pfp OP Lana del Rey fogs hard also her fanbase is just :love::love::love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, arabcelxxx, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person
jfl at you coomcel Jeffries who judge everything based on Johnson size especially using labels like "BWC" or "BBC" unironically for any white or black moid on Earth

it's even more stupid than that Jewmerican mindset that everything that happens is about race so if you punch a man who insulted you you aren't punching an idiot but a white/black man... pathetic racist mindset... CURRIES MOG YOU ALL

also mirin pfp OP Lana del Rey fogs hard also her fanbase is just :love::love::love:
Shut up nigga

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

What the fuck are you even about you schizo retard? You quoted people who said nothing about "BBC" or "BWC" - also what the fuck are you doing calling dudes "moids" like some kind of LSA refugee?

Americans live in your head rent free you Hamza dicklicker.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Shut up nigga
ain't I right? muh BBC muh BWC muh black brah cucked muh white brah cucked muh race muh this muh that

pathetic mindset ngl
What the fuck are you even about you schizo retard? You quoted people who said nothing about "BBC" or "BWC" - also what the fuck are you doing calling dudes "moids" like some kind of LSA refugee?

yo Jeffrey are you blind or something? first read the title and first few comments and here we go ik it's sarcastic but still cringe asf

racism isn't sarcastic tho also yeah you all moids should lay down and embrace the power of strong empowered women

He got black penis on the brain, that's why he typed his thoughts into the comment. He held nothing back. Black penis is inside his head.

• +1
  • JFL

Got any similar videos. ?

black community just got sent back to when they wuz kangs n shieeeet!

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

I don't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and TechnoBoss
He got black penis on the brain, that's why he typed his thoughts into the comment. He held nothing back. Black penis is inside his head.
no retard jfl I'm just commenting you Jeffries who call blacks BBC and whites BWC lmao

pathetic coomer weirdos

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

More like carry a weapon especially if u have a gf and are not gymcel/fight maxxed

• +1
More like carry a weapon especially if u have a gf and are not gymcel/fight maxxed
But then you go to jail for using a weapon on someone. In the UK you might as well just roll over and pull your pants down because the law isn't on your side as someone who's defending themselves.

Even in living in the US doesn't guarantee you the right to defend yourself. I'd be looked at as the bad guy if I stabbed someone trying to attack me here in NYC.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Both have SWC and SBC

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and DelonLover1999
But then you go to jail for using a weapon on someone. In the UK you might as well just roll over and pull your pants down because the law isn't on your side as someone who's defending themselves.

Even in living in the US doesn't guarantee you the right to defend yourself. I'd be looked at as the bad guy if I stabbed someone trying to attack me here in NYC.
Depends on what state but u should be able to legally get away with using a weapon in a situation like this. It’s in the middle of the street and it’s usually with some random violent u don’t know.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
savages, animals

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, hopecel and fxckz