Black pill gives you Shinigami eyes

9898nuggets

9898nuggets

Iron
Before finding the black pill I was repulsed by ugly people. I remember ganging up with my friends and teasing the subhumans of my class . I thought I could get a girlfriend if i just tried and it was solely by talking.

After finding the black pill I am trying to treat everyone equally having a soft side to subhumans. My bubble was destroyed by the black pill 💊 , I can no longer see the world and people, the way I used to see. I am always analyzing their faces.

Just like trading half of your life to acquire Shinigami eyes , I have traded my innocence and ignorance for the eyes which can now see the cruelty of this world.

I don’t think so I can ever undo the way I see people now . Just like with Shinigami eyes how you can see their end, I can now only see SMV on top of their heads.

I don’t know how to feel about finding blackpill.

Attachments

• IMG_8580.webp
    161.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, falcon1, SidharthTheSlayer and 7 others
Incel note

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 23219 and 9898nuggets
That's such a poetic way to put it, love it <3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and 9898nuggets
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, socialcel, Maalik and 1 other person
It really is crazy to discover that looks is the most important thing on the universe

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Maalik and 9898nuggets
I agree your perspective on everything changes so much.

• +1
Reactions: 9898nuggets
The blackpill has it's irreversible effects for sure. All I see are animals in the faces of people. Like you know when you look at a person, and you imagine what kind of animal they'd be if they were an animal? Yeah..... that's all I see now.

• +1
Reactions: 9898nuggets