Black pill made me even more autistic than before

D

Deleted member 31618

Iron
I was always mentally challenged and low IQ
But now after learning about looks theory and all that I am mentally insane
I suck my cheeks in before going outside making sure there is no bloat so my zygos are as visible as possible.
I make sure my eyes are looking giga pct and not negatively hooded and I squint at every girl who makes eye contact with me.
OVER

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Detective, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
THE TRUTH IS I DONT CARE

same. i got a FWB but then she told me she got eyelid surgery so i thought she was surgerypilled, so i told her about my plans to get nose surgery, ear reshaping, jaw surgery, and leg lengthening surgery. but she got freaked out and stopped texting and meeting me after rhat

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, apathy, Maxxwell and 2 others
same. i got a FWB but then she told me she got eyelid surgery so i thought she was surgerypilled, so i told her about my plans to get nose surgery, ear reshaping, jaw surgery, and leg lengthening surgery. but she got freaked out and stopped texting and meeting me after rhat
same was talking to this white bitch who got rhino and told her I was planning on bleaching my skin and hair and getting blue contacts, she blocked me everywhere on social media.

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 26859
I was always mentally challenged and low IQ
But now after learning about looks theory and all that I am mentally insane
I suck my cheeks in before going outside making sure there is no bloat so my zygos are as visible as possible.
I make sure my eyes are looking giga pct and not negatively hooded and I squint at every girl who makes eye contact with me.
OVER
If you squint like a autist

You will becum this