Black women are stronger than white men

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎

how do you cope guys with the fact that even the women of the race you despise the most are stronger and better than you in fighting now imagine the men??

this prove blacks superiority over whites and that’s a fact

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, fuxkdakikez, Fynasids dk and 5 others
A dumb ass white guy that has no clue how to fight and a black bitch going chimp mode. What a surprise.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Dystopian
She s clearly trained , and the white guy is literally acting black.
I ve seen many videos of white and black women btfo of black men , jfl at retards making this a race issue .

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and slavicpsycho
She s clearly trained , and the white guy is literally acting black.
I ve seen many videos of white and black women btfo of black men , jfl at retards making this a race issue .
Cope she isn’t,white men are weaker than w’black women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, GetShrekt and HOLYFUARK

how do you cope guys with the fact that even the women of the race you despise the most are stronger and better than you in fighting now imagine the men??

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
The guy os clearly a really weak white man. The average white is a foot taller then him 30 kg bigger

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Could be nafri

The guy os clearly a really weak white man. The average white is a foot taller then him 30 kg bigger
Still cope,the average white guy is weaker than the average black lady

• JFL
Reactions: emoterrorist
@curlyheadjames you look high SMV unironically in @KING REIDYZ avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and KING REIDYZ
cherry pick’d

Fuck that's just embarrassing. Couldn't knock out or knock her down, then he gets body slammed on concrete and has his face kicked in. He's going to cringe at this memory for the rest of his life

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and klip11
He looks north african

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and hebbewem
This video is cherrypicked. I would rearrange this sheboons face and jump on her spine if she came towards me.

This video is cherrypicked. I would rearrange this sheboons face and jump on her spine if she came towards me.
By Allah she would put you in coma and kill you without trying, black women are just too much superior

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Why are you reposting my thread u dumb Maghrebi

Propaganda video too no wonder they made the white weaker

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled and LampPostPrime
Jfl at that vid too theres thousands of cases of black on white violence but the one case thats white on black gets trending

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
A dumb ass white guy that has no clue how to fight and a black bitch going chimp mode. What a surprise.
She also looks like she knows how to fight. That was a nice take down and controlling him when he was on the ground