Black women are white worshippers too

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
a lot of blackcels cope with the idea of “our black queens are so loyal” but that’s because they are the least preferred race of women. After using dating apps I can tell you that black women prefer white men deep down inside but they know 95% of the time the white man is going to reject them. Here is a cringe YouTube channel with and older chadlite trying to give black women hope to date a white man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
fax

@looksmaxxer234 sorry brotha

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 52658 and 1 other person
lmao. that guys whole youtube is about black women dating white men. that oldcel is slaying monkey pussy like an MF

lmao. that guys whole youtube is about black women dating white men. that oldcel is slaying monkey pussy like an MF
This genre of grifting for ethnic bitches is an untapped moneymaxx ngl, you know sheboons already have shit tier self esteem from being pumped and dumped by Tyrone’s repeatedly and having their lightskin and white counterparts chosen over them

Answering to OPs point, if you’re actually blackpilled this shit doesn’t phase you, “race loyalty” is just a cope by tradcuck incels, women would rather fuck a Chad version of someone not their race than a MTN of someone who is their race, foids are only loyally to their biology and that’s it period

Also sheboons are kinda repulsive so this doesn’t phase me tbh, I’m a winter soldier after all

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
its only out of desperation as their SMV takes a fat hit from tyrones thirsting after snowbunnies. Korean foids took a hit too when stacies started simping for korean bois, even though they won't really have a problem finding men but it does give them anxiety for shrinking their options

retarded thread

its only out of desperation as their SMV takes a fat hit from tyrones thirsting after snowbunnies. Korean foids took a hit too when stacies started simping for korean bois, even though they won't really have a problem finding men but it does give them anxiety for shrinking their options
legit attractive black dudes (not some thugmaxxing MTN that people would call Tyrone) usually date out, and when they do date black women they mostly date lightskin or mixed foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
a lot of blackcels cope with the idea of “our black queens are so loyal” but that’s because they are the least preferred race of women. After using dating apps I can tell you that black women prefer white men deep down inside but they know 95% of the time the white man is going to reject them. Here is a cringe YouTube channel with and older chadlite trying to give black women hope to date a white man.

Water every ethnic girl is, niggers try to cope by saying they’re more loyal but it’s cope they’re no different to any ethnic whiteworshipping whore it’s just they’re less successful with white men than any other race of girls and they’re the least desired foids so they settle for black guys

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
legit attractive black dudes (not some thugmaxxing MTN that people would call Tyrone) usually date out, and when they do date black women they mostly date lightskin or mixed foids
Yeah lol Tyrone never goes for a dark sheboon he always goes for white, mulatta and Latina

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Kamui
Water every ethnic girl is, niggers try to cope by saying they’re more loyal but it’s cope they’re no different to any ethnic whiteworshipping whore
I never hear black dudes saying that first part lmao it’s usually whites and SFcels as if a white foid would pick their subhuman selves over a legit ethnic Chad
it’s just they’re less successful with white men than any other race of girls and they’re the least desired foids so they settle for black guys
Nah I wouldn’t say settle, black foids are genuinely attracted to black men but we usually don’t reciprocate unless they’re lightskin or look really good, being a dark sheboon is Giga brutal for SMV
Yeah lol Tyrone never goes for a dark sheboon he always goes for white, mulatta and Latina
Stacy dark sheboons gets fogged hard by even a HTB of the 3 races you mentioned

Online is very different

Online skews towards the nerdier/whitewashed types

Most Blacks live in the hood and they're not going to be on OLD

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Online is very different

Online skews towards the nerdier/whitewashed types

Most Blacks live in the hood and they're not going to be on OLD
If white guys actually wanted sheboons it would be over for the vast majority of black dudes unless they’re actually gl since actual gl black men tend to date out, normie/thugmaxxed blacks just date other sheboons

its funny seeing mixed ig thots when they hook up with a wht bf blackoids go mad saying shes betraying the race lmao

This genre of grifting for ethnic bitches is an untapped moneymaxx ngl, you know sheboons already have shit tier self esteem from being pumped and dumped by Tyrone’s repeatedly and having their lightskin and white counterparts chosen over them

Answering to OPs point, if you’re actually blackpilled this shit doesn’t phase you, “race loyalty” is just a cope by tradcuck incels, women would rather fuck a Chad version of someone not their race than a MTN of someone who is their race, foids are only loyally to their biology and that’s it period

Also sheboons are kinda repulsive so this doesn’t phase me tbh, I’m a winter soldier after all
Fax, I always cage at „nationalist women“ or „muh tradwife“ , foids dont care abt bs like that, its literally in their DNA to submit to the conqueror

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
who gives af tbh, white women are superior in every way