Black women can BE attractive

Yeah, but you have to be on guard 24/7 if you’re dating a woman that mogs you hard
Ive noticed these relationships don't last very long because these girls are attracted to these guys for superficial reasons but who cares u still get to fuck a hot girl. If she is loyal and u get to fuck her I don't think it matters

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Well idk about the uk specifically, but i get your point
For example im attracted more to asian women for obvious reasons (koreans/japanese) but i live in europe
Another situation where missed by a long shot :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
This is such a Low T cope. There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs you hard. It's like the ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you is everything. Muh worship. People who think like this are weak and feminine minded low confidencecels who don't have the balls to handle a GL women. Women are supposed to be better looking in a LTR. See my threads. Ugly asf subhumans dating HTB+ women they are true chads.
I find most women good looking, i have low standards, body is the only thing that matters for me and i have a weird body preference. A LTB face with good body is stacylite to me.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
No this is not water, asians are subhuman, so sorry
Welp you know what is the situation for us men, we have only preferences but not standards

We can all argue about which race of women is attractive online, but irl

If a asian female approached you, or a black one me, if we had no other option, we would take out shot anyway jfl

• +1
Welp you know what is the situation for us men, we have only preferences but not standards

We can all argue about which race of women is attractive online, but irl

If a asian female approached you, or a black one me, if we had no other option, we would take out shot anyway jfl
It wouldnt matter :lul::lul:, I try to make my BWC erect for asians, but it doesnt work. It would be such lifefuel if i actually liked asians.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Dicklet3incher
So many users here consistently shit on black women, even selfhating nigcels like @VenatorLuparius. I do agree with the notion that on average, they are the least appealing compared to other races of women. Especially african american women since they are obese on average. But, horn african women, afrolatinas, and some african american women are very attractive.

View attachment 2867422View attachment 2867423View attachment 2867424View attachment 2867425View attachment 2867434View attachment 2867426Attractive women are their own race, same with how chads are their own race. If you don’t find black women attractive with the wide variety of phenotypes they have, you’re Hitler Reincarnated. Tagging fellow kangz to help defend our black kweens: @PrinceLuenLeoncur @sportsmogger @Ricky212 @Kamui @VenatorLuparius @Bushman
You posting East African and Cushitic branch blk women proves the guys who say blk foids are ugly right just saying

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
Bro, most of men in general dont perceive black women attractive, especially black men themselves
But some black men, who arent thuggmaxed or BBC maxxed (aka cant get white girl) resorts to this mindset

View attachment 2867453
Blakc men do find their women attractive otherwise we wouldn’t date them…

The rest of what you said is somewhat correct but men will fuck anything just that for non blk men blk foids are bottom of the pile but they’d still fuck

• +1
you’re Hitler Reincarnated.
Spider Man Lol GIF

• JFL
Never said that all sheboons were digusting : just like 90% of them and on average they get fogged by all other ethnicities (including pajeetas).

Problem with them is rather their mentality rather than their unsightly physique. More power to you I guess. I will have my nordic and mena queens.

Monkey nigger!!!!

So many users here consistently shit on black women, even selfhating nigcels like @VenatorLuparius. I do agree with the notion that on average, they are the least appealing compared to other races of women. Especially african american women since they are obese on average. But, horn african women, afrolatinas, and some african american women are very attractive.

View attachment 2867422View attachment 2867423View attachment 2867424View attachment 2867425View attachment 2867434View attachment 2867426Attractive women are their own race, same with how chads are their own race. If you don’t find black women attractive with the wide variety of phenotypes they have, you’re Hitler Reincarnated. Tagging fellow kangz to help defend our black kweens: @PrinceLuenLeoncur @sportsmogger @Ricky212 @Kamui @VenatorLuparius @Bushman
An attractive black woman is an attractive woman.

Last one you posted is clearly mestiza but overall I agree

Prime postJB negra with dark chocolate skin and neotenous features can be fogger af dated a couple these from OLD before moving town