Black women deserve the hate they get

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
Just think about it. Except for the very few respectable black women, On average, they have the most attitude, most loud, zero social awareness. They are absolutely fucking terrible personality wise.

Add to the fact that they are ugly and fat on average makes it worse.

On the other hand, my interactions with blonde aryan white women were always good. They are kind, empathetic, and friendly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, try2beme, gooner23 and 1 other person
Just think about it. Except for the very few respectable black women, On average, they have the most attitude, most loud, zero social awareness. They are absolutely fucking terrible personality wise.

On the other hand, my interactions with blonde aryan white women were always good. They are kind, empathetic, and friendly.
i have met some respectful black women in the workplace ngl

Attachments

• 21345.jpg
    21345.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, try2beme and Ricky212
What race are you

i have met some respectful black women in the workplace ngl
Majority of respectable black women I met were all from mainland Africa, like Nigeria and kenya. Not American sheboons

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Majority of respectable black women I met were all from mainland Africa, like Nigeria and kenya. Not American sheboons
African American foids generally deserve the hatred they’re given due to the BS they spout on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles and N8verBegan
African American foids generally deserve the hatred they’re given due to the BS they spout on a daily basis
They should try to be more like that UK African foid on youtube, intelligent and classy

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and borismonster

All Americans are fat on average 75% of us are overweight or obese lol

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Ricky212
black women are lowkey the funniest but they're ugly as shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Ricky212
The only thing changing black women is giving them their reparations.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and N8verBegan
i hate black women (i only met two)