• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I wonder what they say to White guys stealing them, probably nothing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212 and Kamui
I wonder what they say to White guys stealing them, probably nothing
They do lol

it’s half sided, some of them are cucks and like it but others are like the niggas on r/asianmasculinity and seeth about it, and for good reasons

If I could, I’d enslave every rice foid on the planet and make them completely subservient to Asian men for their blatant and repeated disrespect

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, gooner23, N8verBegan and 3 others
They do lol

it’s half sided, some of them are cucks and like it but others are like the niggas on r/asianmasculinity and seeth about it, and for good reasons

If I could, I’d enslave every rice foid on the planet and make them completely subservient to Asian men for their blatant and repeated disrespect
Kamui
THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA · 19 · From United-States
Joined May 28, 2022
Last seen A moment ago

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
They do lol

Some Asians on this forum are based though, I dont like seeing this happen to them :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
Screenshot 20240406 042805 X

• JFL
They do lol

Based:feelsohh:

• JFL
They do lol

i cant even being to think abt what you would need to do to white women in order to match that energy tbh

• JFL