5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
He dieted for years
Got rhino
Got fillers
Got canthoplasty
Got eyebrow transplant
Only to shit on guys who mogged him pre surgery but tbh he should be the motivation for every lksmxer despite being giga subhuman he ascended to htn.
Hope is everything ngl don't let other curries here demotivate you. Ded serious and I'm writing this thread when drunk asf so forgive any spelling/grammar mistakes lol...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, proxyy, aspiringexcel and 18 others
He dieted for years
Got rhino
Got fillers
Got canthoplasty
Got eyebrow transplant
Only to shit on guys who mogged him pre surgery but tbh he should be the motivation for every lksmxer despite being giga subhuman he ascended to htn.
Hope is everything ngl don't let other curries here demotivate you. Ded serious and I'm writing this thread when drunk asf so forgive any spelling/grammar mistakes lol...
View attachment 2808839
Screenshot 2024 03 14 13 14 26 843 comdiscord

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356, terrorblade, zan and 6 others
502BC694 DB42 4F69 BD68 C0C107CCFED0

He even shits on white foids and rapes her best friend

• JFL
Reactions: zan, HTNcutecel, WishIwasChico and 14 others
My dog mogs this nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mtcut3plush, terrorblade, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
He dieted for years
Got rhino
Got fillers
Got canthoplasty
Got eyebrow transplant
View attachment 2808839
yeah i wouldnt say hes htn hes prob high mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, nofap, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, datboijj, Cutecel2001 and 6 others
Lol man this nigger is so scary pre surgery ngl no clue why he even has any ego at all
From high subhuman to MTN. A MTN shouldn't have that ego

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and 5.5psl
All that and he still can't post his side profile

He can post pixelated weird frontal pics with new silly little girl haircuts though I guess

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, Akhi, zan and 9 others

He can post pixelated weird frontal pics with new silly little girl haircuts though I guess

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, zan, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
He also got genioplasty

He dieted for years
Got rhino
Got fillers
Got canthoplasty
Got eyebrow transplant
View attachment 2808839
I aspire to be like him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Lynxress and 5.5psl
from crazy subhuman to mtn++ thats a crazy ascension
Nigger tax plus he ascended with fillers. That shit will look awful later in his life

from crazy subhuman to mtn++ thats a crazy ascension
nah i’ve never seen a black irl that looks better than him

• +1
Reactions: zan, trueceI and Deleted member 64865
how tall is he ?u niggas just wait I’m aspire all ricecel niggas one day and kpop maxx to the fucking moon

just suck him off already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and MTMM
Even after surgeries he's like mtn and still acts like he's miles above us, tbh we should all strive to his level of delusion.

This is the one.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Egyptianmogger and ascension
Even after surgeries he's like mtn and still acts like he's miles above us, tbh we should all strive to his level of delusion.
nigga did u not see his base jfl,if I had his base and ascended like him I would be acting like I’m fucking true adam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
He is some autistic dude from the congo dnrd and how are you bro .Tristan18

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
How are you doing bro . Tristan18
Good, making steady money, reading constantly. Life is steadily improving as of now. And you?

• +1
Reactions: 2021
Good, making steady money, reading constantly. Life is steadily improving as of now. And you?
Life is going really good tbh have a job, started mma, kickboxing hitting the gym consistently life is really busy so not allot of time to talk with girls but i dont mind tbh

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Life is going really good tbh have a job, started mma, kickboxing hitting the gym consistently life is really busy so not allot of time to talk with girls but i dont mind tbh
Spending time talking with girls is the last of my priorities as of now. Good to hear you're improving.

• Love it
Reactions: 2021
how old is he now

He dieted for years
Got rhino
Got fillers
Got canthoplasty
Got eyebrow transplant
View attachment 2808839
Good ascension but bad person

Hes not htn, Hes tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
Hes not htn, Hes tyronelite
Tyronelite in what universe, his surgeries make him look like a cumskin that got slapped with nigger coloring.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
He dieted for years
Got rhino
Got fillers
Got canthoplasty
Got eyebrow transplant
View attachment 2808839
The only reason curries demotivate people is because they’ll never be able to get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: smallman