Blackgymmax is a retard

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
I'm not trying to shit on @Blackgymmax because he eviscerates curries in the ratings section a lot but this Planet Fitness janitor is a retard.

1. For blacks their face is the LEAST important part of their SMV

2. 5'11 is a respectable height

3. Just RTTmax as a black

Instead this retard spends all his effort on his face and now while he doesn't look completely uncanny he doesn't look like how a black person is supposed to look whatsoever and he STILL doesnt look NT this monkey is literally wearing an apron with short dreads and a purple bandana thingy in his profile pics.

All he had to do was to grow out his dreads, get tattoos and gymmax (only thing he did right) and start slaying snowbunnies

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HerpDerpson, UglyItalian, ElBastardo and 5 others
Stop tagging me u 0 smv incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, watah, cancercell and 33 others
One could almost say he’s trying to looksmax into a mulatto… they do have the highest SMV so it’s a noble goal but as you say, there were easier options. Nevertheless the BBC halo that exists right now due to the media may not last forever so in the end, he may have the last laugh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, ConfusedBolivian, Banasura and 1 other person
One could almost say he’s trying to looksmax into a mulatto… they do have the highest SMV so it’s a noble goal but as you say, there were easier options. Nevertheless the BBC halo that exists right now due to the media may not last forever so in the end, he may have the last laugh.
He doesn't look mulatto whatsoever but he just needs to bleach his skin and wear green contacts to fraud

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura

XD

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and RichardSpencel
Homie is famous on the net while you are jealous of his ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, redmaxx, watah and 3 others
Without face you get ugly "bbw"'s who have no other dating options.

With face as a black guy you can get attractive white women with good bodies.

The problem is that would just be thugmaxxing, which would attract lower class white women and the least desirable black women. If you want quality, thugmaxxing is not the way.

The problem is that would just be thugmaxxing, which would attract lower class white women and the least desirable black women. If you want quality, thugmaxxing is not the way.
There's no problem besides me being on this site. People think by default I'm some incel like the rest of these ugly losers by association regardless of my looks

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, ItsOver999 and Kirby7000
There's no problem besides me being on this site. People think by default I'm some incel like the rest of these ugly lovers by association regardless of my looks
yeah nvm bro, if your profile pic is you then your face is mtn and your absolutly jacked frame should make you a htn/chadlite in women's eyes. ngl your physique is optimal for averal looking mfs like me.

yeah nvm bro, if your profile pic is you then your face is mtn and your absolutly jacked frame should make you a htn/chadlite in women's eyes. ngl your physique is optimal for averal looking mfs like me.
Das rite white boi

There's no problem besides me being on this site. People think by default I'm some incel like the rest of these ugly lovers by association regardless of my looks
ur good looking, time to leave this site

because he eviscerates curries in the ratings section
This has become a common trope, races that have been so ruthlessly devastated smv-wise and stereotyped by the cracka have used curry as a coping mechanism that at the very least they are better than an entire race of curries, when u go to the club ur looking at all the curries making a mental note in ur head that at the very least I am above them and my chances have increased, this goes for all the absolute subhumans in all the races coping hard that no matter how disgusting and deformed their features are they can say to themselves they are better, this is the curry scapegoat. However, the truth is, nothing will make u that looks like a subhuman better looking than an average curry, no beard or fade will, no difference in religion, and most definitely no assumption that a foid will pick ur subhuman-looking ass over a good looking curry because u r not curry when ur penis is as small if not smaller.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and oppastoppathe2nd
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 22135
This has become a common trope, races that have been so ruthlessly devastated smv-wise and stereotyped by the cracka have used curry as a coping mechanism that at the very least they are better than an entire race of curries, when u go to the club ur looking at all the curries making a mental note in ur head that at the very least I am above them and my chances have increased, this goes for all the absolute subhumans in all the races coping hard that no matter how disgusting and deformed their features are they can say to themselves they are better, this is the curry scapegoat. However, the truth is, nothing will make u that looks like a subhuman better looking than an average curry, no beard or fade will, no difference in religion, and most definitely no assumption that a foid will pick ur subhuman-looking ass over a good looking curry because u r not curry when ur penis is as small if not smaller.
dnrd + every single curry is invisible (if not outright repulsive) next to me in the club.

show me a single curry that's not white passing that mogs me just by face alone, much less my 6'5" frauded height, 22" bidelt and mid-high CL face

dnrd + every single curry is invisible (if not outright repulsive) next to me in the club.

show me a single curry that's not white passing that mogs me just by face alone, much less my 6'5" frauded height, 22" bidelt and mid-high CL face
F2nYhF7aoAEB756

this nigga here if walked into the club would steal every girl u approach just by being bigger by 5 inches, u overestimate the fact ur smv has been obliterated by the dickpill. keep seething u utter subhuman, u provide 0 pleasure to foids when they decide to sleep with u and u r fighting for second place bowing down to the cracka in every situation possible, u r in every sense of the word second rate to all the light to white skinned races. All those white passing indians are = small and ever foid knows this. Dick size supercedes everything and anything u can possibly cope about so keep coping. This naga kang wouldnt even acknowledge ur existence in the club while all u can do is feel fear.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
@Blackgymmax is the most suifuel pessimistic nigger in this forum

I would anihilite him in a fight 1v1

He's a funny little nigger for sure

How tall is blackgymmaxx he looks like he can be a good slave

Nah he's cool.

being black in the first place is the problem