The downfall of .org starts now

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 24940, AspiringMogger and 6 others
Who cares about that black Fopdoodle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 22918
He can't be banned. He's one of the main characters of this forum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, bishōnenmaxxer, rooman and 5 others
@Blackgymmax typing this so i can click his name and see if true

@Blackgymmax Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you. Did I mention to you that I'm dead? A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came.The girl said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer. I had a broken neck and my face was torn off. Send this message to 15 people after you listened the whole message if you value your life. A boy called David received this message. He just left and deleted it. When he was in the shower he heard laughing. My laughter. He got really scared and rushed to his phone to repost this message but he was too late. The next morning his mom entered his bedroom and all she found was a message written in his blood saying 'You will never have him back'. No one has found his body yet because he is with me. A girl called Charlotte received this message and she immediately sent it to 25 people, 10 more than required. I still watch over every second of her life to make sure that she is safe and to keep her and everyone close to her out of danger. Send this to 15 people in the next five minutes if you don't want your fate to be the same as David's. Your time starts now.the story is true you can research it on Google.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, bignosesmallchin, Deprived and 6 others
He'll be lurking right after he wakes up tomorrow. You can never leave, that is if you're truly blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
He'll be lurking right after he wakes up tomorrow. You can never leave, that is if you're truly blackpilled.
It’s easy to forget about this place once you log out for more than a week and live life outside of the basement.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, Roamer and 3 others
It’s easy to forget about this place once you log out for more than a week and live life outside of the basement.
Depends on how much looks are engrained in your mind. If you're subhuman who's content with his appearance then yes It's easy, otherwise good luck

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Skywalker
Damn what did he do

Depends on how much looks are engrained in your mind. If you're subhuman who's content with his appearance then yes It's easy, otherwise good luck
Hardly anyone here is a legit subhuman though. Mainly just a bunch of MTN’s with no social skills. Otherwise they’d get bullied off the forum and sent to .is with their tail in between their legs jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, Roamer and 2 others
Hardly anyone here is a legit subhuman though. Mainly just a bunch of MTN’s with no social skills. Otherwise they’d get bullied off the forum and sent to .is with their tail in between their legs jfl.
mtn is incel irl, yes they're subhuman.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, 5.5psl, rooman and 3 others
mtn is incel irl, yes they're subhuman.
I used to think that way until I finally started looking at the avg couple I see in public. Most ppl in a relationship aren’t even HTNs.

I used to think that way until I finally started looking at the avg couple I see in public. Most ppl in a relationship aren’t even HTNs.
Most people are subhuman including women. Everyone should pay a visit to this site and learn a thing or two about beauty

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, Skywalker and 1 other person
the decline started in 2021 tbh :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, rooman, Roamer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, Roamer and 2 others
free my nigga I was gonna get a rate

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23772
free my nigga I was gonna get a rate
If you are black then you won't get rated above LTN
If you are white then you won't get rated above MTN coz he hates anyone who mogs him .
If you are anything else then you'll get rated as a subhuman .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger and bishōnenmaxxer
If you are black then you won't get rated above LTN
brootal

Are there any good Black users (or even non-Black users) with knowledge of how best to ascend people with Somali phenos? I know there are a lot of Black/Somali users here, but for actual Black looksmaxxers, there are only a few.

@looksmaxxer234 @AspiringMogger are you guys good raters?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
brootal

Are there any good Black users (or even non-Black users) with knowledge of how best to ascend people with Somali phenos? I know there are a lot of Black/Somali users here, but for actual Black looksmaxxers, there are only a few.

@looksmaxxer234 @AspiringMogger are you guys good raters?
I think I’m a good rater myself, but I don’t take pride in being harsh so I’m probably gonna get called shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I think I’m a good rater myself, but I don’t take pride in being harsh so I’m probably gonna get called shit tbh
I'll dm you a pic sometime then. And harshness isn't a problem since I don't have BDD like 99% of the userbase.

Just don't pull some shit like "Phutite subhuman KYS you will never get a slay with your nigger brains"

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I'll dm you a pic sometime then. And harshness isn't a problem since I don't have BDD like 99% of the userbase.

Just don't pull some shit like "Phutite subhuman KYS you will never get a slay with your nigger brains"
If you are Somali you are hard capped tbh unless you surgerymaxx. This is the best looking Somali I’ve seen and he is probably Tyronelite
IMG 0785

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and bishōnenmaxxer
If you are Somali you are hard capped tbh unless you surgerymaxx. This is the best looking Somali I’ve seen and he is probably Tyronelite
View attachment 2257063
I'm satisfied with even being HTN tbh. Escaping the hell that is LTNdom is really all I need.

I've been rated MTN by some users but I think that's just out of kindness.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and AspiringMogger
I'm satisfied with even being HTN tbh. Escaping the hell that is LTNdom is really all I need.

I've been rated MTN by some users but I think that's just out of kindness.
Don’t ask me for rate tbh, I like you Bhai and I’m gonna lie to you

• So Sad
Don’t ask me for rate tbh, I like you Bhai and I’m gonna lie to you
I'd appreciate it more if you pointed out all my failos in autistic detail so I can actually improve them. Appreciate you wanting to be nice though.

This is why we need BGM back jfl

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I'd appreciate it more if you pointed out all my failos in autistic detail so I can actually improve them. Appreciate you wanting to be nice though.

This is why we need BGM back jfl
fair I can give you feedback then

• +1
@Blackgymmax Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you. Did I mention to you that I'm dead? A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came.The girl said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer. I had a broken neck and my face was torn off. Send this message to 15 people after you listened the whole message if you value your life. A boy called David received this message. He just left and deleted it. When he was in the shower he heard laughing. My laughter. He got really scared and rushed to his phone to repost this message but he was too late. The next morning his mom entered his bedroom and all she found was a message written in his blood saying 'You will never have him back'. No one has found his body yet because he is with me. A girl called Charlotte received this message and she immediately sent it to 25 people, 10 more than required. I still watch over every second of her life to make sure that she is safe and to keep her and everyone close to her out of danger. Send this to 15 people in the next five minutes if you don't want your fate to be the same as David's. Your time starts now.the story is true you can research it on Google.
stop with these cringe you mentally ill retard

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
Bring BGM back