@Blackgymmax is SMALL AS FUCK for having roided (proof inside - GTFIH)

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
@Blackgymmax in his newest profile photo did a major blunder, showing just how small he is. BEHOLD:

Untitled

Bro talks about blasting everything under the sun, yet this is how he looks? Looks like any black dude walking down a busy Chicago street.

What's so great about this? With a little Anavar & some food I could look bigger than him even without test. VERY unimpressive for roids.

If this guy is an example of roiding .org genetics or capacity to bulk up with drugs, many of you guys might want to save your money.

Boys narrower than many natty black guys, so you have to wonder if he's even on steroids at all or anymore.

@5.5psl @ConfusedBolivian @6ft4 @forevergymcelling @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Foreverbrad @GymCellMogger8000 @gymbrosarecringe @Amnesia @Roidmaxxer @WishIwasChico @quemirasmanv2 @Clavicular @StraightHeadJames @TheRagingBull @the BULL @spark @Xangsane @Pei @ItsOverCel @Orc @MakinItHappen @PsychoDsk

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, IBlamePhaggots, TechnoBoss and 6 others
Dog shit clavicles

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, Heinrich Schmidt, ElTruecel and 3 others
THIS SHIT BOUT TO BANG

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l, brucewayne78, lookism and 6 others
Even taking away the background, he still has little man proportions at a mere glance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, nigtard, Axii and 1 other person
Even taking away the background, he still has little man proportions at a mere glance.
Qqs

You can look way wider just by going on a Winter bulk and take zero roids. With Anavar alone I could shred down and maybe mog him.

He claimed he took > 500 mg/test a week, right? Well then that sucks, he lost all his size or he never could really gain any. JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
True bad genetics for muscle

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NotCarv, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
Bobble head

• JFL
Why does his hair look like that

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and scrunchables
How good is it if you gain 4kg of lean muscle a month natty?
Don't know any niggas on this planet whose name is "Broly from Dragon Ball"

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
22-inch bideltoid is good. what am i missing? that's chad bidelt

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
needs to be 22 untrained to be considered chad tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, trueceI and scrunchables
he is prob off roids

His head to body ratio doesn't look good, in this pic atleast, might be distorted

Tbh, his head is large so makes his body frame look small even though he has narrow hips which give the illusion of wider shoulders. He is though likely off cycle as his on cycle physique was crazy anime tier but beside’s that yeah he does look not what you expect for a black person to be on gear.

He just takes the weirdest pics of himself I don’t know. Never smiles at all or gives any facial expression. Just a blank stare.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ConfusedBolivian
@Blackgymmax in his newest profile photo did a major blunder, showing just how small he is. BEHOLD:

View attachment 2812939

Bro talks about blasting everything under the sun, yet this is how he looks? Looks like any black dude walking down a busy Chicago street.

What's so great about this? With a little Anavar & some food I could look bigger than him even without test. VERY unimpressive for roids.

If this guy is an example of roiding .org genetics or capacity to bulk up with drugs, many of you guys might want to save your money.

Boys narrower than many natty black guys, so you have to wonder if he's even on steroids at all or anymore.

@5.5psl @ConfusedBolivian @6ft4 @forevergymcelling @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Foreverbrad @GymCellMogger8000 @gymbrosarecringe @Amnesia @Roidmaxxer @WishIwasChico @quemirasmanv2 @Clavicular @StraightHeadJames @TheRagingBull @the BULL @spark @Xangsane @Pei @ItsOverCel @Orc @MakinItHappen @PsychoDsk
Bideltoid is a shitty measurement for looking how big you are, since bideltoid is very height dependent.

He just takes the weirdest pics of himself I don’t know. Never smiles at all or gives any facial expression. Just a blank stare.
He is very autistic

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
His height is average, frame is average/below average and he has bad genetics for muscle building. If he didnt do the surgeries he would be ltn.

He prob has been off cycle for at least a year. You don't just keep all your progress normie

Also he looked bigger in his incel yt vids, but yeah his physique is nothing crazy

He prob has been off cycle for at least a year. You don't just keep all your progress normie

Also he looked bigger in his incel yt vids, but yeah his physique is nothing crazy
Still bad response to gear

• +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches and ChadL1te
@Blackgymmax hey cj how does it feel being 5 ft 5

• JFL
no I'm natty rn. Getting bigger is male gaze cope

• Woah
niggers head looks like a palm tree

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, arabcelxxx, brucewayne78 and 1 other person