Blackgymmax Rant

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
Blackgymmax used to express his vulnerability on YouTube, sharing his experiences of feeling unliked by girls. However, it's noteworthy that he has now taken a different stance, confidently asserting himself and criticizing those who resemble his past self. I find this shift somewhat cringe-worthy—imagine not empathizing with the pain of rejection based on appearance, only to turn around and shame others for it. Being honest is one thing, but actively putting others down seems counterproductive.

@Blackgymmax FUCK U

Blackgymmax legit used to get bullied and made him get Rhino

His Videos:

Picture of what BGM reminds me of based off his mindset:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, TechnoBoss, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
Unironically gl before the rhino and filler

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, coispet, gooner888 and 6 others
Did he rated you as subhuman?

I hate him too you are not alone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, gooner888 and Michael Myers
why does he look good in the video wtf? Now hes just some phenoless chocolate man

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
He went schizo and I'm not even saying it with irony

• +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66
Liars in this thread saying he looked good

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, aesthetic beauty, Blackgymmax and 3 others
Blackgymmax used to express his vulnerability on YouTube, sharing his experiences of feeling unliked by girls. However, it's noteworthy that he has now taken a different stance, confidently asserting himself and criticizing those who resemble his past self. I find this shift somewhat cringe-worthy—imagine not empathizing with the pain of rejection based on appearance, only to turn around and shame others for it. Being honest is one thing, but actively putting others down seems counterproductive.

@Blackgymmax FUCK U

View attachment 2787125

His Videos:

View attachment 2787130

He is trying to make up for the years he missed being a sub 5. He is an abused dog who rots on discord and gets his validation from fat women and trans rating him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and smallman
He is trying to make up for the years he missed being a sub 5. He is an abused dog who rots on discord and gets his validation from fat women and trans rating him
Damn on the dot 💀

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing

@Blackgymmax FUCK U

View attachment 2787125

His Videos:

View attachment 2787130

Accurate

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv