Blackpill doesnt apply to everyone

M

Mayor

Iron
at this point the blackpill is just a big cope scheme for mentalcels, it's only true for the top 10% and bottom 30%. The top 10% can rely only on their looks to get laid and the bottom 30% will be rejected for their looks, for the remaining 60% the blackpill is almost irrelevant, what matters here is how social you are. You can be better looking than a guy but he might still get laid more if he speaks to more women. On a bigger picture men in 60% are not so different looks-wise. Women are not looking for male models to bang, a lot of women are as horny as men and would bang when given the oppurtunity. The 60% can't get laid without socialmaxxing, no women will approach them unless they know each other for a long time. No women will text them first and show interest, thus the existence of mentalcels. the bottom 10% should looksmax tho, can't critisize them as mentalcels.
If you are 60% go socialmaxx

IN A ROOM OF 10 PPL 3 OF THEM ARE STILL INCELS, this is not redpill cope, go see irl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6191, farlg and 44 others
I hate to use percentages here because it's so subjective and vague, but like just be at least average looking at a decent height will get you far.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Oueyy, SadnessWYJ and 8 others
"blackpill is cope for mentalcels"

translated:

it's not your looks, it's your personality

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, DidntRead, Mongrelcel and 17 others
Im ready to get lynched for my revolutionary ideas, just like that guy in italy who said the earth is round

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BonesAndHarmony, Marsiere214 and 14 others
Joined Thursday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DidntRead, Subhuman Philtrum and 14 others
if you are in that 60% you don't need to social max just have a big dick

@rightfulcel @Papabakvet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Deleted member 2733, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
at this point the blackpill is just a big cope scheme for mentalcels, it's only true for the top 10% and bottom 30%. The top 10% can rely only on their looks to get laid and the bottom 30% will be rejected for their looks, for the remaining 60% the blackpill is almost irrelevant, what matters here is how social you are. You can be better looking than a guy but he might still get laid more if he speaks to more women. On a bigger picture men in 60% are not so different looks-wise. Women are not looking for male models to bang, a lot of women are as horny as men and would bang when given the oppurtunity. The 60% can't get laid without socialmaxxing, no women will approach them unless they know each other for a long time. No women will text them first and show interest, thus the existence of mentalcels. the bottom 10% should looksmax tho, can't critisize them as mentalcels.
I agreed to certain extent

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6191, owlofathena and 4 others
"looks don't matter just look good and you'll be fine"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6191, BonesAndHarmony and 12 others
Last edited:
Women are not looking for male models to bang

ur tellin me if a girl has the option to monkey branch to a dark dimorphic male model that she wont at the flip of a coin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Mongrelcel, owlofathena and 4 others
What do you mean in that 60%?
OP said top 10% get laid on looks alone
Bottom 30% are too ugly

middle 60% need to socialmaxx

big dick>socialmaxxing

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 2733 and 2 others
Ezgif 4 da423ca5eb5d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Highrise, DidntRead and 14 others
Jfl. Don’t claim you mog me if you can’t back it up.
bro just post your pictures I will literally tell you if you mog me I don't care about my pride here

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
OP said top 10% get laid on looks alone
Bottom 30% are too ugly

middle 60% need to socialmaxx

big dick>socialmaxxing
Tbh everyone needs a big dick, you could be top 1% and if your dick is small you will be cucked by ugly dude with a big dick.

THE DICK PILL AND THE DRIVER LICENCE PILL GO BEYOND THE BLACK PILL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, GigaMogger, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
“Just post your pic bro while I don’t have to bro I won’t be biased and I’ll hold myself accountable bro”
Jfl
ok bro Im not gonna push this any further just in case you got a post with a pic link it, I literally wouldnt care if you mog me,

"blackpill is cope for mentalcels"

translated:

it's not your looks, it's your personality
no it's actually a pretty sensible statement. mentalcel is someone who's inceldom is attributed to a psychological factor and not looks.

translation "if you have bad personality, get good personality."

Somewhat agree but you could have made a much better case if u had worded it different.

IN A ROOM OF 10 PPL 3 OF THEM ARE STILL INCELS, this is not redpill cope, go see irl
dnrd
Keepcoping

post pic or stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Marsiere214, Copeful and 3 others
no it's actually a pretty sensible statement. mentalcel is someone who's inceldom is attributed to a psychological factor and not looks.

translation "if you have bad personality, get good personality."
technically behavior and personality are two different things. many could argue that changing this is not that easy.

also, you can't say that it's not attributed to looks at all, because if they looked like Chad they'd still get laid

in fact, if they had to choose between fixing their looks vs becoming NT, they'd be better off fixing their looks, or just getting a big dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I'd say it doesn't matter to those who don't think slaying / sex / female attention too important, assuming they're not so ugly as to get bullied regularly tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and CursedOne
Yeah and I want to be top 10% that gets approached jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
technically behavior and personality are two different things. many could argue that changing this is not that easy.

also, you can't say that it's not attributed to looks at all, because if they looked like Chad they'd still get laid

in fact, if they had to choose between fixing their looks vs becoming NT, they'd be better off fixing their looks, or just getting a big dick.
What's made you a big advocate for the dick pill?

Keep fucking coping son. If you're average you can get some used up subhuman whore but never forget that she’s settling for you and most women aren’t sexually attracted to you

C3FF8A7C B17D 45A7 BCBB 085EF33A6CFF

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7079 and 17 others
Nah bro women still look for MMs but they settle for the best they can get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 2733 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Marsiere214, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
Low IQ thread. Too many retards come to our forums and start acting as they have some revolutionary idea when in reality they dont even understand the blackpill. Fucking newfags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6128 and 13 others
Low IQ thread. Too many retards come to our forums and start acting as they have some revolutionary idea when in reality they dont even understand the blackpill. Fucking newfags
Gay avi and username

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

shut the hell up keep coping
This is proof of the blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, SadnessWYJ, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
This god tier mulatto only posted 8 videos on his YouTube channel and he has 118k subs
He even has girls buying his merch and making songs about him
Also fantasizing about him
Everytime he makes a vid with a girl
girls get jealous and salty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733

nah G, I wasn't saying it's not attributed to looks at all, but mentalcel implies that it is a psychological factor (usually social awkwardness) that is the most significant drawback in terms of your success with women. That's why the term exists. Obviously, you'll always have better success the better you look, it just becomes a thing of diminishing returns. If I had to choose between becoming NT, when i am socially inept, or fixing looks when i am already decent/good looking, then I would choose becoming NT. It's a matter of assessing which of your drawbacks is most significant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and CoconutMan
This god tier mulatto only posted 8 videos on his YouTube channel and he has 118k subs
He even has girls buying his merch and making songs about him
Also fantasizing about him
Everytime he makes a vid with a girl
girls get jealous and salty

Hes only been on tik tok for a year and has 3.2 million followers
He’s verified and get paid for doing nothing
Looks=everything

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4430, RaciallyAndrogynous and 1 other person

The truth is a mixture of both and it is a fact that a side effect of autism is struggling with black and white thinking. Hence this forum's inability to combine redpill and blackpill jfl
Women do rate 80% of men as unnattractive, even though irl they are probably average looking. At the same time being in the 20% in terms of looks means dog shit if you are a neurotic bdd apsie

• +1
Reactions: retard, mulattomaxxer, ProAcktiv and 3 others

Thanks. i was trying to tell people this.

LeCope 3

• JFL

I semi agree. Looks are really important, way more Important then the average guy thinks, but you dont have an excuse to have a psl 1 personality.
I personally have seen Chad's with 0 personality pull by just flaming girls really bad,I also seen slightly above average dudes pull hot girls by being good talkers. I have never seen ugly dudes pull above average looking girls. In the end we all get rejected from time to time, Chad's way less tough. So the blackpill shouldn't be a excuse to rot, unless you are utterly deformed. Try to ascend as hard as possible even if you need surgery or a lefort 4, but don't fully rely on psl alone. For ethics in the west below psl 3 it's almost impossible to mate a white girl. Beiing extreme low inhib or playing the number games will help the odds of mating higher PSL woman.

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, wasted, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Mulattos have extreme fucking smv

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, Stevensmithgerard and HowAmIAlive123
They are infiltrators from other communities trying to bluepill everyone. These forums go to shit when they get too popular.

• +1
I wouldn’t say bottom 30%, maybe bottom 50% that the blackpill applies to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 1680