Blackpill going mainstream won't stop you from slaying

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Platinum
You know about blackpill only because you put effort into finding out about it and later invested into learning. How many users on here get surgeries? Virtually none. How many do softmaxxes? Virtually none. Most people either do not improve even slightly or get some small improvements. Telling slave what a king does won't make him a king, that's why he is the slave in the first place.

Redpill has been mainstream yet you can barely name people who do cold approaches in street. Most don't have the balls and find it hard. They don't have issues with it potentially not working, in fact most normies think redpill works, but why not try??? They're lazy.

Gym has been mainstream for a long time yet you barely ever see an aesthetic physique even among gym goers, most of them don't want to do what's hard, don't want to track calories, don't want to go on bulk-cut, make sacrifices, track stats, etc... This information is free on the internet and hundreds of millions of people view fitness channels everyday yet you come to your gym and there are 20-25% of people who have good physiques, sometimes even less and many of those are even on steroids. What's stopping all the natties from looking good?

Another example is money making. There's literally free info on how to get rich on the internet. It doesn't have to be millions of dollars, but learn to code, design, animate, draw, compose, take good photos, edit videos, write articles, do voiceovers, translate, seo, generate content using ai, give lessons, etc... The options are limitless and most can be scaled to bring you $80-90k+ a year (some even up to 200-300k and more) yet you see nobody do them.

In case you want to be giga rich, you can learn running a business and start a business in virtually any niche you want without any initial capital. How many people even bother trying? Nobody. All those money making gurus online get millions of views, yet I'd bet only couple thousand even attempt doing it. And how many do you think take right approach? From my experience in everything in life, no more than 15% of people even approach a thing they're doing correctly - setting themselves up for failure.

Heck even school literally offers you free knowledge and most kids choose to get average or bad grades on purpose. You can't make money and be successful without a college degree, that's what the stats say, the ones who do are outliers. Yet all the kids choose to have a shit life. Even in college, most people choose not to absorb any knowledge whatsoever and than rot how they can't get a job in their field.

The point is - giving somebody secrets doesn't do much in humans simply because they are fucking lazy and won't be able to utilize that knowledge in the tiniest bits. So please stop spreading this shit idea of blackpill going viral, when it won't really do much.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, wadsef, hopecel and 28 others
Wetty water

slavs are mongoloid niggers

slavs are mongoloid niggers
Our women fog, know true values and are loyal. We are literally the best pheno you can leave us alone we wouldn't care slightly.

Slav men fuck up other nations hard in sports too:

Nikola Jokic 2x MVP, Finals MVP
Luka Doncic - carried RM to EuroLeague title, 3x All Star victories
Alexander Karelin - wrestling GOAT
Novak Djokovic tennis GOAT
Stipe Miocic UFC heavyweight GOAT
Fedor MMA GOAT
Oleksandr Usyk & Loma - P4P best boxers, some of the best records in boxing ever
FIBA 3x3 - Serbia GOAT
Waterpolo - Croatia + Serbia GOATs
Luka Modric - Ballon d'Or

I could go on, but it's clear there's some shit slavs do better than western retards

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, UnaMogger, damiki and 2 others
Our women fog, know true values and are loyal. We are literally the best pheno you can leave us alone we wouldn't care slightly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, nigkook, Wuachinani and 8 others
True, and the more blackpilled ppl get, especially dudes (as women will view the blackpill like they view the (now mainstream) redpill, as a load of nonsense supported by misogynists) the less cucks we will have paying for of, the less simps, and hypergamy might actually decrease.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, GigaAscender, Prince88 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Lucid and slavicpsycho
Not my problem that you have to deal with cumsluts. Slav women have relatively low bodycounts and are legit disgusted by whorish behaviors, it's not promoted and even women trash eachother for acting likes hoes.
@mrriceguy @Makhachev

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wuachinani, UnaMogger, Debetro and 3 others
You know about blackpill only because you put effort into finding out about it and later invested into learning. How many users on here get surgeries? Virtually none. How many do softmaxxes? Virtually none. Most people either do not improve even slightly or get some small improvements. Telling slave what a king does won't make him a king, that's why he is the slave in the first place.

Redpill has been mainstream yet you can barely name people who do cold approaches in street. Most don't have the balls and find it hard. They don't have issues with it potentially not working, in fact most normies think redpill works, but why not try??? They're lazy.

Gym has been mainstream for a long time yet you barely ever see an aesthetic physique even among gym goers, most of them don't want to do what's hard, don't want to track calories, don't want to go on bulk-cut, make sacrifices, track stats, etc... This information is free on the internet and hundreds of millions of people view fitness channels everyday yet you come to your gym and there are 20-25% of people who have good physiques, sometimes even less and many of those are even on steroids. What's stopping all the natties from looking good?

Another example is money making. There's literally free info on how to get rich on the internet. It doesn't have to be millions of dollars, but learn to code, design, animate, draw, compose, take good photos, edit videos, write articles, do voiceovers, translate, seo, generate content using ai, give lessons, etc... The options are limitless and most can be scaled to bring you $80-90k+ a year (some even up to 200-300k and more) yet you see nobody do them.

In case you want to be giga rich, you can learn running a business and start a business in virtually any niche you want without any initial capital. How many people even bother trying? Nobody. All those money making gurus online get millions of views, yet I'd bet only couple thousand even attempt doing it. And how many do you think take right approach? From my experience in everything in life, no more than 15% of people even approach a thing they're doing correctly - setting themselves up for failure.

Heck even school literally offers you free knowledge and most kids choose to get average or bad grades on purpose. You can't make money and be successful without a college degree, that's what the stats say, the ones who do are outliers. Yet all the kids choose to have a shit life. Even in college, most people choose not to absorb any knowledge whatsoever and than rot how they can't get a job in their field.

The point is - giving somebody secrets doesn't do much in humans simply because they are fucking lazy and won't be able to utilize that knowledge in the tiniest bits. So please stop spreading this shit idea of blackpill going viral, when it won't really do much.
Still would be better off without the blackpill going mainstream through all it means is sub 5 will come sub 6 then sub 7 and 6 foot minimum will become 6‘2 as more people will wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: Wuachinani, TheDragon and Eren
Textbook cope jfl. Little does he know
I'm seriously starting to think users on here have no connection to the real world. Out of girls I fucked two were virgins, I've met dozens of girls who don't even go clubbing, many who ltr the same dude for like years, many who don't like even swearing, etc... There are hoes everywhere but this forum makes it seem as if 95% of women out there are sluts, when in reality that's true maybe in the US and some western european countries.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 31942 and 2 others
I don’t care about Looksmaxxing anymore I just care about making money

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Out of girls I fucked two were virgins, I've met dozens of girls who don't even go clubbing, many who ltr the same dude for like years,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Wuachinani, Eren and 4 others
I'm seriously starting to think users on here have no connection to the real world. Out of girls I fucked two were virgins, I've met dozens of girls who don't even go clubbing, many who ltr the same dude for like years, many who don't like even swearing, etc... There are hoes everywhere but this forum makes it seem as if 95% of women out there are sluts, when in reality that's true maybe in the US and some western european countries.
Country

Divorce rates are literally 80% in Russia btw, besides when I was sitting in VK(idk if you russian or no) there were so many pages showing slavcel foids degeneracy I legit thought that like our post soviet shitholes are degen while the west is more traditional @Makhachev @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Wuachinani, KingCartierrr23 and 3 others
Divorce rates are literally 80% in Russia btw, besides when I was sitting in VK(idk if you russian or no) there were so many pages showing slavcel foids degeneracy I legit thought that like our post soviet shitholes are degen while the west is more traditional @Makhachev @St.TikTokcel
Social media is not real life, that's the catch. We see degeneracy on instagram because that's what gets views, how many degenerate hoes do you know irl, I know plenty but those are uneducated low class ones. It's different when you meet hoes who have money/are educated, they don't just suck one's dick because he drives Mercedes. One of my friends is literally clowned for showing his car off both by the guys and girls to the point that it's his whole identity.

Didn't know that about divorce rates though.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and slavicpsycho
Social media is not real life, that's the catch. We see degeneracy on instagram because that's what gets views, how many degenerate hoes do you know irl, I know plenty but those are uneducated low class ones. It's different when you meet hoes who have money/are educated, they don't just suck one's dick because he drives Mercedes. One of my friends is literally clowned for showing his car off both by the guys and girls to the point that it's his whole identity.

Didn't know that about divorce rates though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wuachinani and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel

Fedor MMA GOAT
Oleksandr Usyk & Loma - P4P best boxers, some of the best records in boxing ever
FIBA 3x3 - Serbia GOAT

I could go on, but it's clear there's some shit slavs do better than western retards
their values are only money and status nowadays

Кинь пж

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Кинь пж
ВК больше нет и я уже даже не помню как эти паблики назывались

leanmaxxing is about the best looksmaxxing u can do

ВК больше нет и я уже даже не помню как эти паблики назывались
Типо про вписки малолеток ? У вас в Казахстане заблокали ВК?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Fedor MMA GOAT
FIBA 3x3 - Serbia GOAT

find me a slav chad who can compete with western chads. you simply can't

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 23239
I see so many guys around who aren’t even softmaxxed (acne, fat, bad style, etc) who would mog me to death with even basic efforts.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Screenshot 20230730 193843 DuckDuckGo

Exactly proving my point. Slavs live in a different reality where a htn is chad and chadlite almost gigachad. If you want me to post real anglo/nordic chads so we can compare them with slav ones tell me

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
View attachment 2350716

Exactly proving my point. Slavs live in a different reality where a htn is chad and chadlite almost gigachad. If you want me to post real anglo/nordic chads so we can compare them with slav ones tell me
Cope. You literally chose the worst photo of him.
Try beating these:

125303029 104727141407957 4469283738480253522 n 127083814 148971070250546 2201733225313514133 n 102940484 950504458721402 4217319602172612130 n 50924465 230916724520567 1234149106476764671 n

Muh htn.

Didn't call him htn. Westerns

iu
iu
iu
2765848_1645778065462.png
iu
2630694_1638867640774.png
2689807_1641912516400.png
iu
iu
iu
2689776_1641911171799.png
2671236_1641040834514.png
Dude just stop posting examples please, cause none of the guys you've posted look better than the guy I did. In fact majority look noticeably worse. Guy I posted is not Jordan Barret but is better looking than all the guys you posted.

• JFL
Reactions: Kasanova
I see so many guys around who aren’t even softmaxxed (acne, fat, bad style, etc) who would mog me to death with even basic efforts.
Yeah , these people don’t deserve to be black pilled and becoming successful, they are unaware cucks

Never tell an enemy he is doing a mistake

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

Fedor MMA GOAT
FIBA 3x3 - Serbia GOAT

no access to sea but still the best in the sport chad genes

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
You know about blackpill only because you put effort into finding out about it and later invested into learning. How many users on here get surgeries? Virtually none. How many do softmaxxes? Virtually none.
brutal procrastinationpill

.org users talking as if everything is ruined cuz some tiktok fags joined while theyve been rotting for 3 years and couldnt even figure out how to get a good haircut or do a 5 minute skincare routine

if u cant softmaxx, ur already getting lapped by the average bluepiller normie

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and SlavicGeneral
it's all about status

you can find plenty Slavic and even Western chads who aren't famous models

btw Chico is half-Polish

it's all about status

you can find plenty Slavic and even Western chads who aren't famous models
ok post slavic chads (not anglo/germanics living in EE) without counting Dimitrievich and Stepanov (Zanoza is not chad)

Nowadays everyone uses Instagram or other social media, a legit chad would easily get a notoceable follower amount to be considered semi-famous so the whole isolated unknown chad is a fantasy
btw Chico is half-Polish
half

Last edited: