Blackpill If you're short you can't even be a sperm donor

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
I was looking for info on how to be a donor and this is what I've found:

Apply only if you're at least average height. addition to age, there are height restrictions of who can donate sperm in the U.S. and many other countries. Shorter men don't have more issues with their sperm compared to tall men, but the recipients of the sperm almost always request taller donors, so the sperm banks and fertility clinic comply with their wishes. Many facilities require that their sperm donors be between 5'10" and 6'2", although others maintain that you must be at least 5'7" to qualify.[5][6][7]In
  • Short height is often a function of genetics, although environmental factors (poor nutrition as a child, infections, exposure to toxins) can play a significant role also.
  • Taller children tend to fit in better among their peers (assuming they're not giants) and eventually have a higher probability of success with dating, marriage and mating.
Not even a bunch of dykes and fags want subhuman children.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 2597, Babyblackcarrot and 4 others
brutal, .5 inch away

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, BradAniston, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
That’s good less manlet kids will be born

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Well pretty normal, we all want the best for our child.
Imagine choosing a 5'6 balding pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, UltimateMan and Deleted member 6380
https://incels.is/threads/if-youre-short-you-cant-even-be-a-sperm-donor.26622/
Half this site just seems to be a copypasta of .co

I was looking for info on how to be a donor and this is what I've found:

Apply only if you're at least average height. addition to age, there are height restrictions of who can donate sperm in the U.S. and many other countries. Shorter men don't have more issues with their sperm compared to tall men, but the recipients of the sperm almost always request taller donors, so the sperm banks and fertility clinic comply with their wishes. Many facilities require that their sperm donors be between 5'10" and 6'2", although others maintain that you must be at least 5'7" to qualify.[5][6][7]In
  • Short height is often a function of genetics, although environmental factors (poor nutrition as a child, infections, exposure to toxins) can play a significant role also.
  • Taller children tend to fit in better among their peers (assuming they're not giants) and eventually have a higher probability of success with dating, marriage and mating.
Not even a bunch of dykes and fags want subhuman children.
Common sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380