Debunking The Napoleon Complex/Small-Man Syndrome
Dating/Relationships

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), socialcel, mvp2v1 and 9 others
09741d41dcad8e766f3a6550c0c52f6c.jpg

Just be confident bro

Brutal lmao, but it’s iffy because generally if you’re taller it means you have superior genes. I’d say there’s more tall handsome guys than short handsome guys on avg

I’m shorter than you but I am high tier normie to chadlite in face. I’ve fucked over 70 women, most of them who you’d consider a mid tier Beckie at least and a few stacylites. It can be done as long as other parts of your life are top tier. I have a high paying career, muscular, good style, funny. Hypergamy is a bitch but it can be done.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
copied from reddit

Socioeconomic Disparities
Debunking The Napoleon Complex/Small-Man Syndrome
Dating/Relationships
Question is why do they like height so much? I prefer shorter women with better ratios and a decent face. Why don’t women want men with decent ratios?

Brutal lmao, but it’s iffy because generally if you’re taller it means you have superior genes. I’d say there’s more tall handsome guys than short handsome guys on avg
absolutely retarded, go outside.
Almost every tall guy (guy who is taller than me at 187 CM) Has a CLAPPED face. The most attractive guys are usually in like 5’ 9”- 6’ range. I’m pretty sure it’s got something to do with skull height, as the taller you are the taller your skull tends to be on average. We can usually tell if a guy is on the shorter end simply by looking at his face. The more compact ones are almost never tall. 5’ 9” to 6’ seems to be ideal for that skull height.
And yes, I know you’re more likely to see people who are 5’ 9” - 6’ because that’s the average but even when taking that into account and purely looking at percentage of attractive men per height, the further you deviate from around 6’ ish the rarer it becomes. (Not including softmaxxed short guys trying to make up for their lack in both height and looks)

Mostly true but some data is skewed because most short people are ethnic in USA

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Mostly true but some data is skewed because most short people are ethnic in USA
one of the studies was done in europe, its findings are consistent with the american studies.

• +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
blud posted this thread and deleted

Racism, misogyny and misandry are irrelevant in today's west, it's all about lookism.

5 ft 6 curry here. Have slept with 70 women, all at least MTB or higher. Have raw dogged them. Granted, I’m HTN/Low CL, but still; this isn’t as big of a problem as people say in my experience. Face > all.