face moggers are always between 5'8 to 6’

LOL I'm 6'2 you'd look like a bitch next to me.
Also JFL at using incel as in insult at a place like this. :ogre:

Face won't get girls wet like height does.
Just look at all the TikTok memes.
In 2024 being tall and jacked is law.
Tiktokcel detected opinion rejected

It's giga over for manlets

Horse face is not bad for men though.
Unless you literally look like that ugly ass mf from Friends.

JFL at these wide short faced trannies thinking they mog Ryan Gosling cause of "muh compact mid face"
As a man you are SUPPOSED to have somewhat of a long mid face.
Just shows how much Tall dudes T-mog manlets.
Tall midface should be differentiated from long midface / horseface.

A tall midface is still well developed, but is just longer due to having a larger midface, not because it's overly flat or downswung.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, terrorblade and theonewhocantascend
what you said about height is complete cope, but yes the taller someone is the more likely it is for their face to be more fucked/have more assymmetry. This is why I always said 6'0 to 6'2 (maximum 6'3) is ideal height for men. Anything less and you are a manlet and anything more your face tends to be more shit. Also 6'3 and up its very hard to fill out your frame naturally without using roids, you need to really have top tier muscle building genetics or frankly you will always be a lanklet or will build muscle but never be at low bf, which is way more important for your face anyway. Face is first but physical presence is a must if you want to be seen as a sex object, so height and frame are non-negotiable too
yeah I think that's why a lot of studies about female height preference show a big drop in "acceptance rate" after 6'3-6'4, at least in the US. It's not that being very tall is a failo (unless you're actually freak-tier I guess), it's that most guys in that height range look like shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, vamptriad and NitoRump
This nigga on suicide watch

agree its pretty rare to see tall people with proportional face most moggers i know are average height with expections of course

• +1
Reactions: vamptriad
agree its pretty rare to see tall people with proportional face most moggers i know are average height with expections of course
At least yk what I’m talking about and yeah these “exceptions” are rare

Go figure most chads are in the height range that 90%+ men are in across the world who would have ever thought!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Looks234
yeah I think that's why a lot of studies about female height preference show a big drop in "acceptance rate" after 6'3-6'4, at least in the US. It's not that being very tall is a failo (unless you're actually freak-tier I guess), it's that most guys in that height range look like shit
Real

Average height is Easily The most common facemogger Height. I Have never seen chadlets irl though

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Only the best looking guys like Delon, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Vinnie Hacker, Cillian Murphy etc.

It’s just too rare to have both a godly face and height.

• +1
You mean the statistical average deviation of height? Well I wonder why

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Looks234
Its because of long faces but that happens more when u are close to 2m

IMG 0154
5’10
4029174 IMG 6561

• +1
Average height is Easily The most common facemogger Height. I Have never seen chadlets irl though
Manlets and gigantcels do not tend to be moggers either because their cranial development could not be done since they are generally dwarfs who don’t growth either their skull or because their facial development only went specifically to their legs and shin

Last edited:
Its because of long faces but that happens more when u are close to 2m
No, in fact, according to studies and people I know, they confirm that when you are taller than 1.90 you tend to have back problems and sometimes strange skull, they always tend to have a cranial structure with very poor bone density or extremely ogre bones.

IMG 0190

IMG 0179

The only chads I have seen that are heightmoggers (6'3+) and face moggers in real life and not on the internet have been very rare, I could say that I have only seen them 3 times in my life

Looksmax user attempts to figure out averages

opposite

theres still no correlation but if you were to make a claim youd have to make the opposite

good features more often than not come in packages

ur more likely to have a good looking above average height person than under or average height

good height development and face development are much more closely related to each other than your original claim which would imply that they are inversely related, which just isnt true.

obviously theres still cases of tall people with poorly developed faces but its not more common than what youd see with shorter people either.

ur probably just not living in the right areas, theres plenty of good looking 6ft' 6 ft 1,2 and etc around me in college

Is 6'3 more ideal than 6'1? I keep seeing barely 6 foot shortkings coping because they are not 6'3-6'4

No, in fact, according to studies and people I know, they confirm that when you are taller than 1.90 you tend to have back problems and sometimes strange skull, they always tend to have a cranial structure with very poor bone density or extremely ogre bones.

View attachment 2841289

View attachment 2841290
The only chads I have seen that are heightmoggers (6'3+) and face moggers in real life and not on the internet have been very rare, I could say that I have only seen them 3 times in my life

you chose an example of a man that had a disease that led to excessive amounts of growth hormone and then another of a completely deformed human.

those arent good examples

Very true

Most face moggers I’ve seen irl were manlets

• +1
Is 6'3 more ideal than 6'1? I keep seeing barely 6 foot shortkings coping because they are not 6'3-6'4
Bigger is always better

Anyone who says otherwise is just wrong altogether lol

opposite

theres still no correlation but if you were to make a claim youd have to make the opposite

good features more often than not come in packages

ur more likely to have a good looking above average height person than under or average height

good height development and face development are much more closely related to each other than your original claim which would imply that they are inversely related, which just isnt true.

obviously theres still cases of tall people with poorly developed faces but its not more common than what youd see with shorter people either.

ur probably just not living in the right areas, theres plenty of good looking 6ft' 6 ft 1,2 and etc around me in college
I feel like one of the reasons why it's easier to get laid in some parts of europe than like usa is because the men there are naturally chad looking or at least way better, for instance women dont care about height because its expected they dont eat amerishit food. I feel like the reason why american white women shame white guys for having small dicks is because that's all niggers could provide in a society they can't integrate to (not to mention it's not even true that they have bigger dicks)

6'3 is the ideal height imo, maybe 6'4 in taller countries, but you'll see more attractive celebs around 6'1. If talking purely about height I'd say 6'3.

Bigger is always better

Im 6'4 I had a 6'1 guy get jealous of me, I can understand 6'7/6'8 being too tall but 6'4????

I feel like one of the reasons why it's easier to get laid in some parts of europe than like usa is because the men there are naturally chad looking or at least way better, for instance women dont care about height because its expected they dont eat amerishit food. I feel like the reason why american white women shame white guys for having small dicks is because that's all niggers could provide in a society they can't integrate to (not to mention it's not even true that they have bigger dicks)

completely deppends on which european country and what parts of america

if you go to the main states/cities and main countries and capitals in europe or america the looks level are mostly similar

Im 6'4 I had a 6'1 guy get jealous of me, I can understand 6'7/6'8 being too tall but 6'4????

6'3-6'5 is ideal height dw

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
6'3 is the ideal height imo, maybe 6'4 in taller countries, but you'll see more attractive celebs around 6'1. If talking purely about height I'd say 6'3.
If I go to germany will 6'4 still be seen as solidly tall or just tallish? Obviously in places like the philippines you would be freakishly tall

No such thing as too tall lmao niggas are just coping

LOL I'm 6'2 you'd look like a bitch next to me.
Also JFL at using incel as in insult at a place like this. :ogre:

Face won't get girls wet like height does.
Just look at all the TikTok memes.
In 2024 being tall and jacked is law.
The 6’2 in question

Lol

You aren’t fooling anybody

• +1
If I go to germany will 6'4 still be seen as solidly tall or just tallish? Obviously in places like the philippines you would be freakishly tall
not sure why a legit 6'4 guy would even be thinking about height, but anyway average German zoomer is like 5'10-5'11, so 6'4 is almost two standard deviations above. Pretty solidly tall, it stands out and brutally mogs the average man. That average might be a bit inflated cause at 6'0 I was always seen "a tall guy", but gotta take the measured statistics as they are, I can't mock the guys here who call statistics cope cause they don't confirm their warped perception and not do that.

Last edited:
Using height by itself to try mog others is cringe, might as well say a 6'6 deformed nigger mogs chico
I’m just taking the piss mate

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Jfl girls like it when their bf is taller than other guys

You will be used as a showpiece to her friends as such, this is why girls might reject you if their friends don't like you but she does. Brutal but true from what I've seen.

Jfl girls like it when their bf is taller than other guys

You will be used as a showpiece to her friends as such, this is why girls might reject you if their friends don't like you but she does. Brutal but true from what I've seen.
I mean yeah studies show that one of the "biggest turnons" for a girl is seeing other guys/girls respecting him, I kinda agree it's highly important.

View attachment 2841289

View attachment 2841290
Luka doncic is decent looking and over 2m, but its rare

Luka doncic is decent looking and over 2m, but its rare
Yeah it’s rare to found people like that, I didn’t said that its impossible to be giant and Chad, it’s just normal to found people with average height and Chads

not really. the most good looking people that i know are 6' minimum. most psl gods here are too

not really. the most good looking people that i know are 6' minimum. most psl gods here are too
6'2 mtn marries a stacylite 5'9 -> son chad 6'3

the son chad and tall marries another stacy

and there will go

height and face are together in the genetic and family tree
its over

I never denied the nonexistence of chads that measure more than 6', rather I wanted to say that the majority that are in the average range tend not to be deformed. since measuring more than 6'3 can generate facial malformations and asymmetries since that height is not very normal to have. psl gods always lie about their height and they are rare cases because if the vast majority of people were chads and heightmoggers people wouldn't be impressed with them as it would become typical :lul:

Bigger is always better

For slaying yes but not for quality of life, practical drawbacks (probably reddit tier cope), life expectancy/health issues and worse athleticism. 6-6'4 ideal

• +1
6'2 mtn marries a stacylite 5'9 -> son chad 6'3

the son chad and tall marries another stacy

and there will go

height and face are together in the genetic and family tree
its over
Bro, you think that genetics specifically have to follow a pattern. Everyone is lucky by their own way, what if he has his dad's face and his mom's height. Also remember that you may have characteristics of other family members and not specifically those of your parents and your genetics can mutate and create new characteristics not specifically with something in your family ADN

Last edited:
For slaying yes but not for quality of life, practical drawbacks (probably reddit tier cope), life expectancy/health issues and worse athleticism. 6-6'4 ideal
6’ - 6’3* ideal, more than 6’3+ majority are ogres

Last edited:
height is such a cope. i’m tall and im prob the best looking guy at my school. most tall guys are just hormone monsters with uncontrollable acne and the really really tall ones just look fucking stupid.