Taking AIs can give you about 5cm height increase per 2 years of use

ParanoidHungLatino

ParanoidHungLatino

Bronze
"In the largest and longest US study to date, Mauras et al randomized 52 adolescent males with GH deficiency to treatment with GH and either daily co-treatment with anastrozole or placebo for up to 36 months (21). Of the original cohort, 50 subjects completed 12 months, 41 completed 24 months, and 28 completed 36 months. At study completion, linear growth was comparable between both groups; however, after 2 years, there was a significantly slower mean increase in BA advancement from baseline in the anastrozole vs the placebo group (+1.8 vs +2.78 years, p<0.0001) and after 3 years (+2.58 vs +4.18 years, p<0.0001). This difference resulted in a net increase in mean predicted adult height of 4.5 cm in the anastrozole group at 24 months and 6.8 cm at 36 months compared with a 1-cm gain at both time points in placebo group. During the course of the study, all boys on AIs had a normal tempo of pubertal virilization and, as expected, E2 and E1 concentrations increased less in the anastrozole vs the placebo group."

Note that if used at peak growth age(14-15), it will give you about 4.5-5cm height increase per 2 years. Notice people have proven on this forum already there is no estrogen rebound and that the theory estrogen affect the brain is stupid, since its only true in extreme cases. One will never "nuke" estrogen levels when taking AIs, they will only get 50-70% lower. So the idea that they affect brain is also completely false. Considering most research use 4-6 years of AIs, the kids get about 10-15cm height gain over predicted adult height. This would mean that any average couple who get access to AIs can make their male children tall, and any above average couple can make their child a future NBA prospect, all of this with no damage.

Average shortish couple would have a predict height for male sons of 170cm (5'7). Adding 15cm (6 inches), the kid would then be about 185(6'1). If the couple already have an average predicted height for their sons, say 177 (5'10), adding 15cm (6inches) will give their sons 192 (6'4) height, which is enough to try basketball pro leagues. So it is actually pretty simple to "produce" future tall kids. HGH is much less relevant than AIs unless the kid is HGH deficient.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
you cannot predict someone height, most methods of predicting someone height is really bad

Many factors can influence someone height

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, TheDragon and 5.5psl
you cannot predict someone height, most methods of predicting someone height is really bad

Many factors can influence someone height
Most research agree that after 5yo a kid follows a specific growth curve. Combined with known bone age its pretty easy to predict height. I am a med student now and plan on specializing on this. So I have read tons of articles on this. In any case, the possibility for significant height gains is considerable.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Most research agree that after 5yo a kid follows a specific growth curve. Combined with known bone age its pretty easy to predict height. I am a med student now and plan on specializing on this. So I have read tons of articles on this. In any case, the possibility for significant height gains is considerable.
I was 5'5 at age 14.5 with 5'7.25 dad and 5'3.5 mom. My sister is now 21 almost at height 5'4. I am 6'1.75, and I was predicted three times once even using X-ray scans and all were 5'8-5'9. I am unsure on how reliable these data is for predicting height.

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino
I was 5'5 at age 14.5 with 5'7.25 dad and 5'3.5 mom. My sister is now 21 almost at height 5'4. I am 6'1.75, and I was predicted three times once even using X-ray scans and all were 5'8-5'9. I am unsure on how reliable these data is for predicting height.
Saw your post. You look amazing bro. Maybe you had late puberty? Interesting case anyway. How tall is the average turk? Are turkish women easy to sugaring? I was thinking abour sugaring Iraqi women but a guy told me recently all Iraqi men of his age (20y) are at least 5'9. I found it ludicrous.

Saw your post. You look amazing bro. Maybe you had late puberty? Interesting case anyway. How tall is the average turk? Are turkish women easy to sugaring? I was thinking abour sugaring Iraqi women but a guy told me recently all Iraqi men of his age (20y) are at least 5'9. I found it ludicrous.
Average turk in the new generation is 5'9.5 in the city and 5'7-5'8 in the countryside. Turkish women care very strongly about height and money. Looks matter less in turkey. 6'3+ is godly in turkey but anyone above 5'10 with decent face can pull. Iraqi women are not 5'9 lmoa maybe like 5'1 - 5'4 range mostly.

Also not late puberty. I just stunted my growth during covid by shit food but the moment COVID stopped I started trainining/working out/sleeping 9-10 hrs and ate a heavy protein diet and suddenly I was growing like cm / 2-4 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness

Damn I was near exactly the same height at 14.5 and our parents are the same height. How tall were you a couple months before 17? I'm turning 17 in a couple months and I'm 5'8.5" right now, and every calculator and all are saying I'm done growing or I have another half inch left.

"In the largest and longest US study to date, Mauras et al randomized 52 adolescent males with GH deficiency to treatment with GH and either daily co-treatment with anastrozole or placebo for up to 36 months (21). Of the original cohort, 50 subjects completed 12 months, 41 completed 24 months, and 28 completed 36 months. At study completion, linear growth was comparable between both groups; however, after 2 years, there was a significantly slower mean increase in BA advancement from baseline in the anastrozole vs the placebo group (+1.8 vs +2.78 years, p<0.0001) and after 3 years (+2.58 vs +4.18 years, p<0.0001). This difference resulted in a net increase in mean predicted adult height of 4.5 cm in the anastrozole group at 24 months and 6.8 cm at 36 months compared with a 1-cm gain at both time points in placebo group. During the course of the study, all boys on AIs had a normal tempo of pubertal virilization and, as expected, E2 and E1 concentrations increased less in the anastrozole vs the placebo group."

Note that if used at peak growth age(14-15), it will give you about 4.5-5cm height increase per 2 years. Notice people have proven on this forum already there is no estrogen rebound and that the theory estrogen affect the brain is stupid, since its only true in extreme cases. One will never "nuke" estrogen levels when taking AIs, they will only get 50-70% lower. So the idea that they affect brain is also completely false. Considering most research use 4-6 years of AIs, the kids get about 10-15cm height gain over predicted adult height. This would mean that any average couple who get access to AIs can make their male children tall, and any above average couple can make their child a future NBA prospect, all of this with no damage.

Average shortish couple would have a predict height for male sons of 170cm (5'7). Adding 15cm (6 inches), the kid would then be about 185(6'1). If the couple already have an average predicted height for their sons, say 177 (5'10), adding 15cm (6inches) will give their sons 192 (6'4) height, which is enough to try basketball pro leagues. So it is actually pretty simple to "produce" future tall kids. HGH is much less relevant than AIs unless the kid is HGH deficient.
worth it to try if i turn 15 in 8 days? or is it too late for me

is it worth it if i turn 15 in 9 days