Blackpill is merely information that most people don't use properly

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
The blackpill is just information.

Information that looks matter. Statistics on exactly what percentage of men benefit in the world, and the genetic traits required to have that success. The blackpill is just pure data.

Many of the responses to the blackpill are overwhelmingly emotional. Which it should be. But in the incorrect manner. If you have an emotional response, it should be to your benefit.

If you learn any information, it should be to your benefit.

Any worldview you choose to adopt, should be to your benefit. Forward, we move forward, not backwards.

Looks matter. A lot. It's possible to improve dramatically with surgery, steroids, tanning, hairloss treatments. It's also been said "money is the great equalizer", and this couldn't be more true.

For every one Jeremy Meeks there's 100 looksmaxxed, tall, well dressed confident rich men who made themselves into that, men who also succeed with women.

You can do a lot to improve your appearance. The way you act can be changed entirely. Your income can be changed entirely. Your name can be changed. Even your DICK SIZE can be enhanced.

And your beliefs too.

So fuck all this weak pussy tier mentality, make a fucking plan, go suicidally hard and tell yourself I'm going to fucking DIE or reach my goals, and make it fucking happen.

Or just die like a bitch, and I'll be calling you one the entire time, while im actively succeeding.

Don't do that. I'm not stopping anytime soon. Neither should you. It starts here.

Screenshot 20230507 080144

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, YUNGMAXXER, aesthetic beauty and 24 others

Information that looks matter. Statistics on exactly what percentage of men benefit in the world, and the genetic traits required to have that success. The blackpill is just pure data.

Many of the responses to the blackpill are overwhelmingly emotional. Which it should be. But in the incorrect manner. If you have an emotional response, it should be to your benefit.

Any worldview you choose to adopt, should be to your benefit. Forward, we move forward, not backwards.

Looks matter. A lot. It's possible to improve dramatically with surgery, steroids, tanning, hairloss treatments. It's also been said "money is the great equalizer", and this couldn't be more true.

For every one Jeremy Meeks there's 100 looksmaxxed, tall, well dressed confident rich men who made themselves into that, men who also succeed with women.

You can do a lot to improve your appearance. The way you act can be changed entirely. Your income can be changed entirely. Your name can be changed. Even your DICK SIZE can be enhanced.

And your beliefs too.

So fuck all this weak pussy tier mentality, make a fucking plan, go suicidally hard and tell yourself I'm going to fucking DIE or reach my goals, and make it fucking happen.

Or just die like a bitch, and I'll be calling you one the entire time, while im actively succeeding.

Don't do that. I'm not stopping anytime soon. Neither should you. It starts here.

View attachment 2189755
good thread but i’m not really sure why you’re spending time motivating others when technically it’s to your own detriment, as you’re helping your competition. i might be overthinking though

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Deleted member 16220
good thread but i’m not really sure why you’re spending time motivating others when technically it’s to your own detriment, as you’re helping your competition. i might be overthinking though
the majority of mfs here gonna look at this then go back to hating on women that they beat their meat to 15 minutes ago he got nothing to worry about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 21532 and 1 other person
How is this motivating or raising competition? With this cuck mentality i bet you will rot and live an empty less full filing life.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
this thread is fucking cold im gonna change my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, soontoaccend, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
How is this motivating or raising competition? With this cuck mentality i bet you will rot and live an empty less full filing life.
jfl i’m looksmaxxing harder than 98% of this forum i’m just interested to know why he’s motivating people that could be his competition later on

jfl i’m looksmaxxing harder than 98% of this forum i’m just interested to know why he’s motivating people that could be his competition later on
cope

aren’t you that guy that sucks vinnie hacker’s dick in every thread you make? i don’t wanna hear anything from you bro :lul: (he does mog tho)

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 28904, Kebab Master and 2 others
Wtf are you talking? If anything black pill has taught you was there is literally no competition, only choosing, women chose. You think vinnie looskmaxed thinking there was competition ? Jfl @prettyboyy Must be laughing at your ass.

Your only competition is you, you only mogg your old self, over for your cuck mentality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
Wtf are you talking? If anything black pill has taught you was there is literally no competition, only choosing, women chose. You think vinnie looskmaxed thinking there was competition ? Jfl @prettyboyy Must be laughing at your ass.

You only competition is you, you only mogg your old self, over for your cuck mentality.
what the fuck are you talking about jfl obviously the success and looks of the people around you affects how you’re perceived, if a htn goes to a high class party or some shit where everyone is a hyper successful chadlite+ they will be mogged to suicide but if they go to a house party or smth everyone will be staring at them instead, this genuinely requires basic fucking common sense to understand man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer and horizontallytall
Water for anybody above room temperature IQ.

Most of the forum falls under that though, so excellent thread. Blackpill is great since it gives you something objective and measurable to improve. The type of people who prefer emotional response to everything do terrible with Blackpill. Only really time you should give in to your emotions is if you are a TRUECEL, which is exceedingly rare.

tl;dr If you don't agree with this post your have a womans brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Kebab Master and africacel

And your beliefs too.

View attachment 2189755
mindset > everything else. good post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, garoupilled_ and africacel
what the fuck are you talking about jfl obviously the success and looks of the people around you affects how you’re perceived, if a htn goes to a high class party or some shit where everyone is a hyper successful chadlite+ they will be mogged to suicide but if they go to a house party or smth everyone will be staring at them instead, this genuinely requires basic common sense to understand
Again, you know the moment you stepped in room fulll of 6'4 chadlites as 5'10 htn, there was literally no competition what so ever to began with even. You should rather be thinking how can I improve from being 5'10htn, or be the best 5"10htn i can possibly be. Luckily nature is very rewarding if any one puts an effort to anything. You will see women choosing you.

I hope you stop this cuck mentality that there was ever a competition in any realm of possibility between 6'4 chadlite and 5'10htn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Water for anybody above room temperature IQ.

Most of the forum falls under that though, so excellent thread. Blackpill is great since it gives you something objective and measurable to improve. The type of people who prefer emotional response to everything do terrible with Blackpill. Only really time you should give in to your emotions is if you are a TRUECEL, which is exceedingly rare.

tl;dr If you don't agree with this post your have a womans brain

Quote first the truth is ridiculed then it meets outrage then it is said to have been obvious

It's not room temperature IQ, we just reached "it's so obvious" stage.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall and 6 others
Again, you know the moment you stepped in room fulll of 6'4 chadlites as 5'10 htn, there was literally no competition what so ever to began with even. You should rather be thinking how can I improve from being 5'10htn, or be the best 5"10htn i can possibly be. Luckily nature is very rewarding if any one puts an effort to anything. You will see women choosing you.

I hope you stop this cuck mentality that there was ever a competition in any realm of possibility between 6'4 chadlite and 5'10htn.
did you even read my post? nothing you said was relevant tbh. also you leep talking about my mindset but yours is fucking terrible if you think the best thing to do when you see a room full of people better thwn you is to just give up because it’s “not worth it”

i’m honestly not sure if you’ve read any of my posts because my original question was that surely it’s counterintuitive to motivate your competition considering that the looks/success of the people around you affects how you are perceived, which you haven’t really talked about at all

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
aren’t you that guy that sucks vinnie hacker’s dick in every thread you make? i don’t wanna hear anything from you bro :lul: (he does mog tho)
just spreading the truth about ideal appeal. Also no point in muh “im looksmaxxing more than others” you goofball. A lot of us have ascended hard from our past look @brea is right. Your biggest competition is yourself, focus on making yourself as gl as possible not crying about “you will motivate the competition”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
what the fuck are you talking about jfl obviously the success and looks of the people around you affects how you’re perceived, if a htn goes to a high class party or some shit where everyone is a hyper successful chadlite+ they will be mogged to suicide but if they go to a house party or smth everyone will be staring at them instead, this genuinely requires basic fucking common sense to understand man
To give you precisely what I mean, look at my tinder page litterly 98% of the girls I like never match me, yet girls who are their similar looks level from mtb-stacylites like me and I match, by default you should by now understand through tinder litterly there is no competition only women Choosing.
Screenshot 20230507 234052 Tinder

Last edited:
just spreading the truth about ideal appeal. Also no point in muh “im looksmaxxing more than others” you goofball. A lot of us have ascended hard from our past look @brea is right. Your biggest competition is yourself, focus on making yourself as gl as possible not crying about “you will motivate the competition”
nah i agree with you about vinnie tbh, he has fucking insane appeal and i’m not sure why people disagree with that. i’m genuinely just interested to know why some people will go out of their way to motivate others when it doesn’t benefit them and is technically a detriment to themselves, as it can increase looksflation and shit like that

also goofball is the funniest thing i’ve ever been called tbh 😭

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
To give you precisely what I mean, look at my tinder page litterly 98% of the girls I like never match me, yet girls who are their similar looks level from mtb-stacylites like me and I match, by default you should by now understand through tinder litterly there is no competition only women Choosing. View attachment 2189795
bro i don’t even disagree with you about that i was just asking why op was motivating others at a detriment to his own success, not even hating just wondering

nah i agree with you about vinne tbh, he has fucking insane appeal and i’m not sure why people disagree with that. i’m genuinely just interested to know why some people will go out of their way to motivate others when it doesn’t benefit them and is technically a detriment to themselves, as it can increase looksflation and shit like that

also goofball is the funniedt thing i’ve ever been called tbh 😭
looksflation is crazy☠️
Some people that had a rough experience wanna motivate others simple. If i ascend id like to motivate some people too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and looksmidder
looksflation is crazy☠️
Some people that had a rough experience wanna motivate others simple. If i ascend id like to motivate some people too
that’s probably true tbh, i was mostly interested to hear his reasoning since op seems to have a pretty success based mindset so i found it interesting that he would willingly do something that could negstively afffect that

also looksflation is fucking real bro i just got back after a break from school and literally everyone has fucking mogger eyebrows and eyelashes now, it’s so obvious that everyone is using that rosemary oil shit that’s all over tiktok

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
that’s probably true tbh, i was mostly interested to hear his reasoning since op seems to have a pretty success based mindset so i found it interesting that he would willingly do something that could negstively afffect that

also looksflation is fucking real bro i just got back after a break from school and literally everyone has fucking mogger eyebrows and eyelashes now, it’s so obvious that everyone is using that rosemary oil shit that’s all over tiktok
from previous interactions with op, he is a retard.
looksflation is a funny ass term lmfao i havent noticed people irl really lookmaxing

• Ugh..
you trying to help these rotting niggers is cute, but in the end none of them will do anything with their lives.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 16220
from previous interactions with op, he is a retard.
looksflation is a funny ass term lmfao i havent noticed people irl really lookmaxing
true tbh the word looksflation is goofy as shit but idk a better word for it jfl

idk though people in my age range (15-16) are looksmaxxing pretty hard at least from what i’ve seen, i think my generation is by far the most blackpilled yet. mostly tiktok’s fault tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and aerty
true tbh the word looksflation is goofy as shit but idk a better word for it jfl

idk though people in my age range (15-16) are looksmaxxing pretty hard at least from what i’ve seen, i think my generation is by far the most blackpilled yet. mostly tiktok’s fault tbh
15-16 holy shit young ass mf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
  • Ugh..
i found this shit at early 17, now 18 and i changed a lot. u lucky fr
ngl i haven’t told anyone here bc they hate him but i’m vinniemaxxing hard rn jfl i’m tryna look like him when i’m 18

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 17595
ngl i haven’t told anyone here bc they hate him but i’m vinniemaxxing hard rn jfl i’m tryna look like him when i’m 18
looking like him is my goal jfl, ive been told my face kinda looks like him alr, im still not done tho and i need to gymmax to his body

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
looking like him is my goal jfl, ive been told my face kinda looks like him alr, im still not done tho and i need to gymmax to his body
do u think i should start wearing bandanas like him also it covers my big forehead
i feel like i could make it my thing add it to my style is it a good idea?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
do u think i should start wearing bandanas like him also it covers my big forehead
i feel like i could make it my thing add it to my style is it a good idea?
View attachment 2189849
try buying one and seeing how it fits. Im gonna buy one too to try how it looks on me. I think it might look pretty cool, if it fits you well make it into your style

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
high iq post

Can I PM you?

• +1

And your beliefs too.

View attachment 2189755
You are 6’4 life is easy for you. You just have autism lmfao 6’4 nigga trynna preach when he has life easy

You are 6’4 life is easy for you. You just have autism lmfao 6’4 nigga trynna preach when he has life easy

Wrong.
Life was never easy for me. I merely overcame it, and continue to do so.

Fix your mentality.

IMG 20201212 150903

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and Deleted member 16220
I don't know why you are keeping motivating us. It does no real benefits to you at all but I appreciate it though. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and Deleted member 16220
All your hope and desires is because at the end of the day you know you are 6’4.

A 6'4 burn victim with a woman's frame and brutal assymetry from being beaten by his own father isn't exactly genetically lucky.

But that's what Jacob Hate is. That's who you are talking to.

It's not my fault I received 20 curses and one blessing.

The curses WERE the true blessing but you refuse to see that, because i actually had it worse than you.

And I'm stronger than you.

You need to fix your attitude and make a path to succeed. All else is a foolishness.

And your beliefs too.

View attachment 2189755
YOUR 6’4” HAHAHAA

• +1
I agree with this, you can definitely use the blackpill to your advantage. The problem tho is learning the black pill for a lot of people is like learning you’re on a sinking submarine that you can’t get out of because most things you try won’t work to help you.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 16220
I agree with this, you can definitely use the blackpill to your advantage. The problem tho is learning the black pill for a lot of people is like learning you’re on a sinking submarine that you can’t get out of because most things you try won’t work to help you.

It is a sinking submarine.

You have to find a way out or die. It's a good thing. Either you are forced to be the best version of yourself, or fucking die.

It's winner takes all in 2023, and I plan on winning. There's no other option.

The question isn't do i want to succeed, it's HOW can I succeed. The answer is bravery and courage to do drastic means.

If it requires infinite surgery and money then it requires the bravery to do that and the discipline to work hard and make some serious cash.

That's the game. And I'm here to play it. It's not even a sinking submarine, it's a furnace that separates the garbage from the gold.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga and garoupilled_
didn’t read meaningless hate comment spam derailing

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame
I like this post.

And your beliefs too.

View attachment 2189755
Thread is not only water, its wrong.

yeah that would be the case if u r a psycho, using this in the 1800s you would support slavery as white