Blackpill making me jealous of previous generations

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
I see ugly/below average men all the time and I think how the hell did they get with women? Seriously, just go to any public place and you'll be amazed at how many middle-aged subhumans are married with children. Inb4 muh betabux lol these guys not only have sex, they've also held hands with a woman, had romantic dinners, exchanged 'I love you's, had kids, etc. Their primal emotional needs were all met. Married life obviously sucks but still, these recessed cuck men weren't incels.

And it's not just betabux. E.g. I found out my mom's friend had a 3 year long affair with this married guy who's a fat disgusting slob, which blew my mind. And she was all broken up when he ended it JFL

So this made me think maybe the blackpill isn't so harsh. Or at least I'll have more luck in my late twenties, when foids aren't so damn immature and want to settle down. But then I realized these guys dated when there was no social media. Women had no dating apps to give them instant access to chads. Back then, status and game saved millions of men. All of us on here were born 1 generation too late.

And I'm sick of older people wondering why I'm always single. They give me so much blue pill advice. I can't explain to them that they're dinosaurs with dating rules that don't apply anymore. Now you have to be chad or an NTmaxed normie to be successful with prime foids.

I just wanna play with some titties. Rant over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lifemax, SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
Stopped reading at “married life sucks”

Married life is the goal.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Kingkellz and EthnicelAscension
I see ugly/below average men all the time and I think how the hell did they get with women? Seriously, just go to any public place and you'll be amazed at how many middle-aged subhumans are married with children. Inb4 muh betabux lol these guys not only have sex, they've also held hands with a woman, had romantic dinners, exchanged 'I love you's, had kids, etc. Their primal emotional needs were all met. Married life obviously sucks but still, these recessed cuck men weren't incels.

And it's not just betabux. E.g. I found out my mom's friend had a 3 year long affair with this married guy who's a fat disgusting slob, which blew my mind. And she was all broken up when he ended it JFL

So this made me think maybe the blackpill isn't so harsh. Or at least I'll have more luck in my late twenties, when foids aren't so damn immature and want to settle down. But then I realized these guys dated when there was no social media. Women had no dating apps to give them instant access to chads. Back then, status and game saved millions of men. All of us on here were born 1 generation too late.

And I'm sick of older people wondering why I'm always single. They give me so much blue pill advice. I can't explain to them that they're dinosaurs with dating rules that don't apply anymore. Now you have to be chad or an NTmaxed normie to be successful with prime foids.

I just wanna play with some titties. Rant over.
s a m e
a
m
e

🤗🤗🤗

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and idkagoodusername
Respect OP, bump for good thread/ good message.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
Brutal normie are participants in society
Incels are just observers of society

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Deleted member 3202
Wish I could read all that but can't focus

Stopped reading at “married life sucks”

Married life is the goal.
Marrying your "soulmate" is the goal. But that's an ideal that most people don't achieve. Just look at divorce statistics (it's like 40 to 50% of marriages in the US). People settle for partners who are good enough, or who they think they love but then don't. Even if you stay married, it's not necessarily great, espacially if your wife nags you and gets in the way of stuff you enjoy. For example, my coworker complains that he feels trapped and has no free time to watch sports because he has a wife and kids who annoy him. It's a mixed bag.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
how is marriage different than LTRing i dont get it why people like it so much.. if i was good looking i wouldnt be able to LTR more than 4-5 months cuz the girl would get bored of me and cuck me and i would kill myself because i get too attached.. everyone that does ltrs is bound to self destruct

society in general is fucked. a lot of women are single also and i don't think it's all because of looks but rather too many other distractions plus a lot of people in general are just boring

there's no reason why i should have gotten rejected by a chubby girl with tats after making her laugh constantly

Marrying your "soulmate" is the goal. But that's an ideal that most people don't achieve. Just look at divorce statistics (it's like 40 to 50% of marriages in the US). People settle for partners who are good enough, or who they think they love but then don't. Even if you stay married, it's not necessarily great, espacially if your wife nags you and gets in the way of stuff you enjoy. For example, my coworker complains that he feels trapped and has no free time to watch sports because he has a wife and kids who annoy him. It's a mixed bag.
Yes, your oneitis. Soulmate is a bluepilled term because it states that she will love you back.

It's sad because deep down most people here don't even want to fuck around and dark triad abuse women etc, we just want to be fucking happy and loved.

It's sad because deep down most people here don't even want to fuck around and dark triad abuse women etc, we just want to be fucking happy and loved.
Speak for yourself sir