Blackpill on r/malehairadvice

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers

09D61DDC 25B7 42ED 907F 7D971EA22683

Back in 2020-2022 this would have been reported and labeled you an incel on reddit, but even redditors are accepting the blackpill now. 2.6K upvotes.

Lots of dudes realized now that it’s not their hair that’s the problem, it’s their round face shapes, high bodyfat, high and round hairlines, small recessed chins, bad harmonies, big noses, inward gonions and round mandibles that’s making them look shit with the haircut they wanted and are disappointed in because it looked good on the male model they showed to the barber

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, EdouardManlet, Xangsane and 9 others
that's why u shiould get a low taper fade which looks good on any teen

• JFL
Reactions: Nigger
how is this new? :forcedsmile:

View attachment 2816778

Back in 2020-2022 this would have been reported and labeled you an incel on reddit, but even redditors are accepting the blackpill now. 2.6K upvotes.

Lots of dudes realized now that it’s not their hair that’s the problem, it’s their round face shapes, high bodyfat, high and round hairlines, small recessed chins, bad harmonies, big noses, inward gonions and round mandibles that’s making them look shit with the haircut they wanted and are disappointed in because it looked good on the male model they showed to the barber
The fact that niggas need to “learn the blackpill” is fucking asinine to me, it proves that the majority of people are fucking idiots, ever since I was young I noticed that the better looking guys at school were treated better by everyone, the uglies wanted to be “popular” like them which in reality just consists of being gl, it’s a very simple observation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Lookologist003
nonsense tbh all u need is cold showers and haircuts to slay also status and holding frame

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Cena is 46 and looks amazing for his age. Plus he was a chadlite in his youth. And he clearly statusmogs and moneymogs most of the faggots in the video.

Just call anyone an incel theory.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
See, what they need to do is ask for a facecut. This is where they get so confused. When they say haircut they mean ask for a facecut. All barbers do them, it's like a secret McDonalds menu.

Today I'm going to get an Ian Somerhalder from my barber, I had a Tyson Beckford before, but I think it's time for a change.

Back in 2020-2022 this would have been reported and labeled you an incel on reddit, but even redditors are accepting the blackpill now
I see this now, too. There's been a remarkable change in attitude around this in recent years. Especially in 2023. Year of the blackpill. That was the year that men in mass got blackpilled more than any other so far.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF